Chapter 34

I shrugged, "I don't know to be honest, lucky me I guess."

"Well, you got what it takes and beyond the shadow of a doubt, you don't need me as a lawyer. So, what is it that I can give word to wise?". He perked, his eyes genuinely searched for an answer.

"I don't want the mention of the party incident to be talked out and about, at all. Irrespective of its effect, I'd rather be canny about what happened between the women. Atleast till Tara and the bar tender case hasn't been closed." i answered with a straight face.

"Sure mate, I get what you mean and where you are coming from. I wouldn't mention it to a soul, but you do remember that Camron's mates witnessed it as well and were pretty bemused by the cat fight."

"I have handled Camron and friends, they'll be mum about it... Speaking of whom what's going on between you two?.

" Me and Cameron?"

" Yeah, you and him. What is wrong? "

" It's a shibboleth plight, I have feelings for the girl who is in love with Camron. Don't look so confused she's your best friend and your girl knows her too, perhaps too well."

Still maintaining my confused expression. He seemed to have read my face again. " I am sure she'll exaggerate and tell you everything onece she's over the Tara Trauma."

"You think she's still traumatised by it?"

"Now, we both know her, don't we? She hasn't spilled the beans yet, despite the fact that Cameron is constantly gaslighting situations and filling her in with all of it."

"have you thought about, maybe Scarlet isn't judging the situation by one side of story and may be that's why she hasn't talked to me about it?"

"Whatever it is, I am so sure she'll scandalise it soon."