Chapter 18

As soon as I got the discharge papers in my hand, I rushed Scarlet back to her hotel. I did not want to waste any time so I booked the first possible flight back to home. At this time I wanted to keep Scarlet from anythings that could disturb her, or my relationship with her.

She will never find out that the shadow that followed her, loved her and protected her, can also got through any extent to keep her close.
Within next few weeks days of coming back she showed improvement, her moment was healing. She was happy to be back, I just knew it and could see it in her eyes.

Three weeks later, she wanted to wanted to celebrate the success of her show in New York, despite her absence her team had managed to put up a fantastic show. I wanted to be happy so I promised to throw a party at our villa.

Though Scarlet still had her plaster and bandages on, she looked the most beautiful. She wore an ivory gown with plunging neckline, paired with the Ruby set I gifted her last night. She looked so elegant, her lipstick perfectly complimented the jewellery and her hair neatly tied up in a bun.

I couldn't take my eyes off her, as she walked towards me, our gaze met. My eyes felt mischievous and the gaze landed to the hem of her neck line to her cleavage, and she must have noticed cause she blushed. She then bit her lower lip and and came closer to my ear "remind me to thank you nicely for this amazing party and for being such an amazing host".

Her words left me numb for a second, this women really knew how to entice a man. The next moment I was enraged to see all eyes on her, I couldn't blame them. It pissed me off, for these were the people I invited to the party and who now are ogling my Girl.