Chapter 25

I checked the address of Tara Piers that the detective had sent me. I really needed to know what she said to Scarlet, ever since the party I haven't got a chance to ask Scarlet about the wine spill incident. Tara was skinny olive skinned lady who looked much older than her age.

She loved playing poker every Saturday and Thursday, and she was obsessed with her "winning cocktail" as she would call it, which was just Death in the Afternoon with extra Absinthe. The drink was especially made for Tara by the bar tender of Club BLAZE-72.

Rumour has it that that the bar tender of Club BLAZE-72, has been offering Madam Piers many other pleasurable services other than just making her, her favourite venomous looking drink.

Twenty minutes later Scarlet steps out of the house looking like a live size barbie. She wore a hot pink body-con dress with matching stilettos and hand bag in her left hand. She carried the house keys and her baby pink cashmere shawl in the other. As she stepped in the Porsche and finally checked her hair and lip gloss I finally noticed her hair beautifully styled in a high ponytail.

In a quick second she looked at me, catching me checking her out, she looked away and blushed, which complimented her outfit. I smirked and asked "where to love?". She immediately entered the coordinates on the map to M&M 's world.

Then clapped both her hands together and exclaimed "We are going to have loads of of candy floss and rumballs till we get Sugar rush". Damn! this woman really brings out the crazy in me, I loved this plan.

I'd be having so much desert and candy after a long time. As soon as we enter I see Scarlet's eyes lit up in awe, at that moment I realized I could do anything for that kind of happiness for my girl. I'll protect her happiness no matter what I have to do.