Chapter 12

By every passing day my love and craze was growing for this woman. So much that she had made a "no hickkie in the visible body parts" rule, because it would take her a lot of conscious effort to hide it from her co-workers. I honestly did not care much about what people thought of such things but the rule was good for me as well, as long as it doesn't drives unnecessary attention to me.

However, I'd pay fine attention to everything. When I was waiting for her, after work, in the parking lot, I saw some a shady guy staring at her. She swiftly sat in the car and told me that she felt unsafe. I pretend to be ignorant about it but deep within my blood was boiling. It was a stressful day for Scarlet at work so I took her to have her favourite tiramisu at her favorite patérserÍ restaurant. Then I told her that I had some urgent work call and then safely dropped her off to her place.

I took my bike later that night back to meet that homeless guy, to beat the crapp out of him. After I was satisfied with my work I injected him with a huge doze of heroine. I watched him cry till he was unconscious, anyone who layed their eyes on my girl should be punished.

I wore my leather jacket to cover the blood stained t-shirt and just rode of home. That man never saw my face cause I wore a helmet while thrashing him, doesn't know my name, and will only remember that he's been through hell in one night. If he survived my love bites.