[28] One by One

* Oh wow, the first appearance of a three worded title

* Wonder what's so special about this chapter 🤔

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

A couple more days has passed and right now, Error was in an AU where the monsters has reached the surface. He was nervously fidgeting with the gloves he's currently wearing before silently cursing Nightmare for the umpteenth time.

He then sighed as he looked around, anxiety starting to swell up again. Why did he agreed to this- actually, how did Blue agree to this?! And during this crisis?!

Sighing lightly, he ended up recalling what he and Nightmare talked about that led him to this situation...

†•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•†

"Damn Error, you look like shit." Nightmare commented as he entered the room and Error glared up at him. "No shit sherlock, I've been trying to find Killer and Cross non stop now so if you're gonna bitch on me for not having found them quick enough again, just do it quickly." Error huffed in response and Nightmare blinked. Ah... He couldn't help but feel even more guilty about that time. Error was just trying to help after all. "It's not about that." Nightmare said as he then went towards Error, who raised a brow at him.

"What is it then?" Error sighed, staring at Nightmare with a bit of confusion. What does he want from him if that's the case? "You need a break this time." Nightmare said and Error blinked. "Huh?" Error then turned towards Nightmare in confusion, said goopy skele now grinning lightly as he held up a phone. "Get dressed, you're going on a date." Nightmare chirped and Error blinked. "Huh?" "You heard me. You're going on a date." "... HUH?!" Error then quickly stood up from his seat, facing Nightmare in shock. "Wh- What the fuck do you mean?! What date?!" Error yelped and Nightmare laughed a bit before giving Error the phone... Which only Error then realized that it was his phone. He then quickly opened and found that he was on messages... With him... Asking Blue to go out... "NIGHTMARE YOU PRICK!" Error yelled, a blush exploding on his face before yelping as Nightmare pats his back.

"Think of it as my payback for being an ass to you the other day. Now go get dressed." Nightmare snickered as he then pushed Error a bit. "Don't worry about my brothers, we'll take over in finding them. You deserve to rest since we've been relying on you too much." Nightmare explained while smiling as Error glared at him before glancing at his phone. He stared at Blue's 'Sure!' Response before grumbling and opening a portal to the Anti-VOID. Ah what the heck.

†•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•†

So now here he was, waiting for Blue to show up while he keeps on nervously fidgeting with his gloves. He had decided to dress up a bit more nicely this time... With a black turtleneck sweater that had white stripes at the end of the long sleeves, and blue denim pants... Of course, he can't forget boots cuz who doesn't love wearing those.

"He's probably not com-" "Error I'm here!" Blue exclaimed as he then came out of the portal, it closing behind him. Error ended up blushing once more as he saw how his crush looked. A white button up with a light blue tie and dark gray jeans. "Sorry that I'm late! I couldn't find a good attire..." Blue sheepishly giggled before slowing down in front of Error, looking him up and down and starting to blush again. "You look uhm... Nice." Blue awkwardly complimented and mentally slapped himself. Good job Blue.