[3] Decorations

* Chrimas decorating
* Again, keep in mind that I wrote all Chapter 1-12 in November
* I FORGOT IT WAS A MONDAAAAAAYYY-

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

"Esmeeee!" Dream squealed in excitement as he rushed towards his and Nightmare's friend. Esmeray looking up from his book and blinking. Nightmare looking up as well. Today was the first day of December. "What is it?" Esmeray asked, putting a star bookmark on the book and Dream stopped with a grin. "Look! I managed to make something to put as decoration!" Dream then showed Esmeray and Nightmare the garlands.

Nightmare's eyelights twinkled at that in glee as he got off from his spot, which was leaning against Esmeray and rushed towards Dream. "We can decorate then?! Like, actually get ready for Winter Solstice this time?!" "Yeah!" Dream exclaimed happily and Esmeray smiled at the happiness that the children is doing. He then carefully sets the book down and got up.

"I think I have more decorations at home, I'll bring them over tomorrow." Esmeray spoke. "You will?!" "Sure. Why not?" Esmeray chuckled softly and Dream and Nightmare squealed in joy.

Esmeray simply smiled softly, he was glad that Nightmare was getting more and more happier for the Winter Solstice... And if he remembered correctly, their birthdays was coming up too. He should probably prepare them a gift. He then glanced up at the moon as well and smiled softly at the moonlight shining down on them. He then turned to the two children.

"Here, let me help you both set up." Esmeray softly said and carefully raised his hands. Soon enough. The long strands of garland began to float, stars replacing the twins' eyelights at the display of magic. "Woaaah! That's so cool!" Dream exclaimed excitedly and Esmeray sheepishly giggled. "It's not much... Just normal magic really..." He then began to expertly string the garland around the tree.

"Woah! Mother's looking so pretty...!" Nightmare gasped softly and Dream nods in agreement. "This is gonna be the best Winter Solstice ever!" Dream began to jump up and down and Nightmare nodded excitedly.

Yes, indeed, gonna be the best Winter Solstice ever.

┕━☽【❖】☾━┙

* Baguettemas

* Edit of 02/29/24: I changed it to Winter Solstice because Giftmas doesn't really make sense in their timeline.

* I know it's the same with Thermos, but Esmeray isn't normal either so hdhfnc