[10] News

* Do y'all like the one word titles?

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

Nightmare quietly tapped on his book in thought as he situated himself in his seat, Cross and Killer on the left of him and Dust and Horror on the right. The bois on the left currently asleep while Horror was eating some pie and sharing it with Dust. Nightmare then continued to write on his notebook, in a forgotten language that he and Dream grew up in.

This book was pretty much personal to him, so in order for no one to be able to read his secrets, he and Dream made their own language. They taught it to Esme too but... They still don't know where Esmeray is... Though, Nightmare was thinks that Esmeray might be ecstatic to know that he has two more siblings to get to once he knows finds out.

This made Nightmare realize one thing though, he would have to eventually tell Killer and Cross that they're brothers with him and Dream. Thank the stars that none of his boys has infatuation with him really or that would've been so awkward, especially since they're all Esmeray's siblings. He eventually closed his notebook and then got his phone out, texting Dream.

MoonMare: I found Esme's biological siblings.

Nightmare sent, waiting for a bit before blinking when Dream texted back.

MoonDre: What?! Already?!

MoonDre: That was quick! How?

MoonMare: Turns out, two of my bois was actually Esme's siblings... Killer and Cross.

MoonDre: Wh

MoonDre: Whoah, that's wack.

MoonMare: Anyways, besides that, I want to discuss about the ambush.

MoonDre: Oh?

MoonMare: I think it's time we...

MoonMare: You know,

MoonMare: Show who you're really sided with :)

MoonDre: Ooohh :)

MoonDre: Delicious betrayal

MoonDre: Ink reminds me too much of the villagers anyways...

MoonDre: I'm glad that Esme helped me realized what they were doing really...

MoonMare: Dream calm down jeebus, you type too fast

MoonDre: No

MoonMare: Anyways, what you said was- DREAM!

MoonDre: Hehe, okay continue

MoonMare: ANYWAYS! First of all, that was my line, second of all, I'm glad too.

MoonMare: Third of all-

MoonMare: When should we start the ambush?

MoonDre: Tomorrow afternoon, in Dreamtale time

MoonMare: Perfect :)

MoonMare: One more thing.

MoonDre: Ye?

MoonMare: How are we gonna explain to Killer and Cross that we basically adopted Esmeray, and that Mom even promoted him to a guardian to officially make him our sibling?

MoonDre: I

MoonDre: We'll get there when we get there

MoonMare: Alright.

Nightmare couldn't help but chuckle at the conversation, glancing at his bois and then smiling when he noticed that the siblings are still asleep. Looking over to the other pair however, Horror and Dust was mostly just poking each other now, mainly Dust and giggling. Nightmare simply shook his skull at their antics.

Yes. Tomorrow afternoon, oh he's gonna enjoy toying with Ink...

He wonders how Blue, his bois and those on their side will react as well, especially since no one, not even Blue, knows how healthy his and Dream's relationship actually is. If you want to foll your enemy, you'll even have to fool your allies after all.

Well Fresh and Error maybe probably is already aware though, Fresh because that parasite just somehow knows everything and Error... He just somehow knew... Codes probably.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ

Dream sets down his phone with a hum, staring his phone for a bit more before pushing it into his inventory so that Blue nor Ink would be able to go through it. Blue may have the fourth wall breaking capabilities, but that's still limited and Dream will continously use the limited capabilities to his advantage any day. He already knows Blue well enough after all.

With that said, he glanced up when he saw the mentioned skeleton enter his room. "Blue? What's wrong?" Dream softly asked as he felt the negativity from the skeleton. "Uhm... Well..." Blue trailed off, rubbing his arm and Dream frowned a bit. "C'mon, come sit." Dream then pats the spot next to him and Blue sat down besides him.

"I'm just... I guess I'm just... Concerned..." Blue murmured softly, Dream letting out a hum to indicate that he was listening. "I don't want the ambush to happen Dream."  Blue blurted out before quickly turning away nervously, and bracing himself too. He doesn't want Dream to say that Error brainwashed him too after all! Especially since this is actually the first time he's voiced something like this to his friend...

Dream was surprised to say the least, as it was not like the Blue skeleton to voice his concerns about Error to him of all monsters. After all, he's been acting that he's very vehemently suooorting Ink and actively taking his side. But hey, the big reveal is tomorrow anyways, so maybe he could help put Blue to ease sooner than he had thought.

"I know Blue..." Dream began, moving and hugging Blue close, sensing Blue's annoyance, he simply hummed. "I don't want it to happen to." Now Dream suppressed a smile when he felt Blue's shock, and his hope shining warmly. "I get it... Big bad destroyer and all that stuff but... no one deserves to suffer like that..." Dream murmured. It's true though. After all, no one was born evil and are just suddenly created to be villains. Villains were formed, not made... well, maybe Ink's an exception, he's not sure. He doesn't know that SOULless skeleton enough even after all of his time spent acting with him.

Blue then looked up at Dream, eyes showing how relieved he is. "R-Really? You mean that?!" Blue exclaimed and Dream nodded with a hum. Dream then held Blue close as he squealed softly and hugged him back tightly. "Stars! Finally, someone who thinks the same!" Dream simply hummed as he held Blue close.

He's sure Blue would be even more happy once he realizes which side Dream is really on.

┕━☽【❖】☾━┙

* A happy Blue :D

* Edit of 3/21/24: I didn't really change much, most of my rewriting is really just adding more words and making the writing sound better lmao