[19] The Truth

* Back to regularly scheduled updates! Hopefully-

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

"Are you... Esmeray?" Blue hesitated to even ask that question, especially when he noticed Error grinning... Quite widely might he add. Blue stood strong however, knowing for a fact that Error won't do anything to a dear friend.

For Error however, he couldn't stop his unhinged grinning. Finally... FINALLY! Someone figured it out! Someone had figured it out without him telling! Giggling came from Error afterwards, unhinged joy was the one thing he felt at this moment, so giddy he could start jumping up and down! But no, he needs to keep his composure. Someone had figured it out- and without him having to outright tell anyone!

"Error...?" Blue called in concern at hearing Error's giggling, his hand still on his face. He's admittedly a bit creeped out, especially with how Error's acting like this. "I can't believe it." Error finally spoke up as he quickly cleared his throat, trying to control his joy. Error suddenly speaking surprised Blue.

"... Huh?"

"Oh my stars I can't believe it...!" Error laughed light before dropping his hands and suddenly teleporting in front of Blue, making him squeak in surprise, taking a step back in shock as he had not expected that. "Someone figured it out- you figured it out!" The darkness partially shadowing Error's skull was now gone.

"W-Wait so- I was... Right?" Blue was surprised, after all, this was the missing brother of the twins... As well as Cross and Killer. "Yes- Yes you are! Oh my stars someone finally found out!" Error threw his hands into the air excitedly.

"Holy shit someone found out-" Error suddenly gasped, moving and placing his hands on Blue's armor. "You found out Blue, you're such a smart cookie!"

Yep, Error broke. Blue concluded that Error is now broken, his poor unhinged friend became even more unhinged.

Blue just nervously laughed after that realization. His poor poor friend.

"I-In any case! Why have you hidden it?" Blue quickly changed the topic and Error's blinked, grin slowly dropping before looking away. "Why didn't you tell your brothers- they're right there!" Blue gestured to outside the door and Error sighed softly.

"As much as I want to, Blue... I can't. Not now at least." Error frowned and Blue blinked. "What do you mean? If you can't tell them- maybe I could-" "No!" Blue blinked in surprise at Error's sudden panicked yell, snapping his skull towards Blue's direction. "No, you can't tell them- actually, they can't know at all." Error frowned lightly and Blue blinked. "Why...?"

Error then turned away from Blue once more, crossing his arms and sighing. "It's... It's because of someone. Something in Killer and Cross' codes would trigger him and... I don't want that- I don't want him to take them away again." Error growled. "For Nightmare and Dream, if I tell them, then... Someone more powerful than him would be notified and... It would mean that all of my efforts would eventually be wasted." Error then crossed his arms, looking away and frowning.

"I'd... Rather not have that. Hell I can't even tell you myself, the moment that I say the three words, it would alert her." Error grumbled while Blue frowned lightly at that before sighing softly. "... Do you... Want a hug?" Blue ended up offering anyways, opening his arms for a hug. Error then stared at Blue's arms for a bit before he then bit his lip and quickly teleported towards Blue, hugging him tightly. Glitching heavily at first, but he didn't care. He never even suffered from Haphephobia in the first place, but those damn glitches!

Error just clung to Blue tightly while Blue carefully rubbed his shorter friend's back sadly, he ignored how at some point, Error's shoulders began to shake as his armor was starting to have wet spots, comforting Error was his priority.

Ah... who knew Error was struggling so much... so close yet so far. "Hey... The good thing is that you're still around your brothers... Even if they don't know..." Blue whispered softly and Error slowly nodded.

That's true, that was the whole reason why Error stayed sane after all.

"It'll be alright eventually, Error..." Blue whispered softly, hesitating a bit before carefully moving and rubbing Error's skull. Error flinched in shock for a bit, before calming down and closing his eyesockets. It was nice... He liked it... Plus, it didn't hurt at all too. Blue was very comfortable, especially since his glitches were used to him.

A small blush then tinted Error's cheeks a bit as Blue kept rubbing his friend's skull, ignoring his own blush tinting his skull the very color of his name.

┕━☽【❖】☾━┙

* Sooo~

* Esmeray updates during Mondays after all~

* YAY WE'RE BACK TO (hopefully)REGULARLY SCHEDULED UPDATES!

*Unless something happens anyways lmao

* Hope y'all enjoyed <33