[17] Magic Info

* Just probs explanations on why the DT twins couldn't figure out that Error is Esme

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

"You know, it's been a while since Esme gave that gift." Dream commented, glancing at the ebroidered piece of fabric, carefully running a hand through it. "Yeah... I'm just hoping that wherever Esmeray is, he's doing okay." Killer spoke softly while Nightmare nodded. "Don't worry, I'm sure wherever he is, he's doing quite well. Probably even watching all of you." Error shrugged a bit while Cross lets out a small 'pfft'. "You're making Esme sound like some kinda stalker." Cross joked while Dream rolled his eyelights playfully. "Who knows, he might be one now at this point." "Guys guys, lets not put dirt on Esme's name." Killer laughed lightly while Nightmare just facepalmed at his brothers. "Hey y'all!" Blue cheered happily as he then entered the room happily. "Hey Blue!" Dream cheered while Blue ran up to Dream and hugged him, Dream just giggling softly and hugging back.

"Sooo, did you guys find anything about your brother yet?" Blue curiously asked as he then glanced at the embroidery that Esmeray had done. Dream and Nightmare sighing and shaking their skulls. Killer pouting and just shrugging while Cross shook his skull as well. "What about emotional magic signatures?" Blue asked, glancing at the twins. "As much as we want to try and locate him through that, we can't. As he disappeared before we could feel his emotional magic." Nightmare explained. "Why not just sense him with his aura?" Looking over to the new voice, they found that it was Mafia who spoke up, Crow was with him too it looks like. "Emotional magic and auras are two different things. Me and my brother are the only ones who can feel emotional magic while you guys can barely feel auras, and even then. You have to CHECK them." Dream explained.

"Plus, we can't really feel auras unless they're tied with strong feelings like Sadness for me and Happiness for Dream." Nightmare added in, Crow and Mafia nodding at that information. "So like, you don't know his emotional magic signature because you were never able to feel it in the first place?" Cross relayed and the twins nodded. "Huh."

"Hey, just curious but like... I remember you talking about a yellow string, do you have it with you right now? We could maybe have Sci help you try and find your brother with it!" Blue chirped and Dream gasped. "Of course!" Dream then stuck his hand into his pocket. "I got it here somewhere... I asked mom about it before she was taken down, and she said that the string belongs to someone more powerful than even Gods." Dream explained and Killer frowned.

"Damn... I hope that they're at least treating Esmeray right." Killer sighed and Nightmare and Dream nodded too. Nightmare then glanced over at Error, who was just watching them curiously and deadpanned. "You wanna help to?" "Oh uhh... Yeah sure, why not." Error shrugged before going towards them. He's quite curious on how they'll find him in all honesty. Especially since he's already with them, just in another form.

Rubbing his covered wrists at the burns, he then clenched his other hand. Soon.

┕━☽【❖】☾━┙

* Oooohhh~ They gettin' to the bottom of this :D

* Last premade chapter so uh, yeah :'))