[16] Present

* Figured y'all would wanna see reactions

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

"Hey, there's an extra gift here." Blue spoke as he picked it up. "It's so prettily wrapped too! Wonder who gave this and who this belongs too." Blue spoke while Nightmare moved and peeked over Blue's shoulder, his eyesocket widened and quickly grabbing it. "This handwriting... Dream!" Nightmare yelled and quickly rushed towards Dream, Blue now being confused. "Hey, we could've looked together." Blue pouted childishly.

"What is it?" "Look, the handwriting is familiar to you, is it not?" Nightmare then showed the handwriting and Dream's eyesockets widened. "No way..." Dream then quickly opened the folded envelope. "Dream? Boss?" Killer asked while Cross walked over to them. Error just watched them, leaning against the wall with a tilt of his skull, quite happy that they took notice that quick.

"This... This is Esme's handwriting." Nightmare spoke while Killer gasped. "Seriously?! Quick! Read it!" Killer exclaimed and Nightmare opened it.

Nightmare mostly spoke softly the last few parts, feeling himself tear up a bit before he got to the poem.

"My brothers, time is ticking down, the strings of lies will unwound.

The era will come where we're all free, but until then, wait for me.

To: My beloved brothers
From: Esmeray ♡...

Esme...." Nightmare then covered his mouth a bit while Dream gasped at that. "Esme's out there! And okay!" Dream exclaimed excitedly, laughing a bit while Cross sniffled. "Damn, his handwriting changed a lot." Killer commented, causing the other three brothers to burst out laughing a bit. "Tr-True." Cross giggled softly and Nightmare shook his skull at them. "Well, I'm glad that you all are one step closer to finding your brother, dears." Alter smiled and Dream nodded. "I'm glad too!"

"Wait- Does this mean that Esmeray knows where we are? Since he knows our new names." Cross spoke in surprise, glancing at Killer and wiping his tears. Killer gasping a bit. "You're right! Maybe something's preventing Esmeray from getting to us! It clearly says so right here! He's close, but also far!" Killer pointed. "Well, whatever's preventing him is definitely gonna pay for taking him from us." Nightmare pulled a face. "Facts!" Dream cheered happily.

In the back, Error just smiled gently at that, it was always so adorable in all honesty... He was glad to have amazing brothers like them. Carefully rubbing his wrists underneath the bandages and sleeves, the strings' burns was fading. Soon...

And he isn't gonna let Mirage, or the Deity who chose Mirage stop him. He can't wait to be reunited with his brothers.

And from the looks of it, they can't wait either in all honesty. "Wait- how did Esmeray even find the castle?" Dust asked and that seems to stop them for a bit. "Yeah how the hell-" "Error are you part of this?"

"Don't look at me." Error raised a brow as the feeling twins stared at him for longer. He'd rather not lie to walking lie detectors so why not just divert their attention. "Just because I'm the God of Codes doesn't mean I know everything." Technically the truth, he knows stuff, but even some is limited to him. "Fair."

┕━☽【❖】☾━┙

* Huehue :D

* I'm sorry, I forgot about Esmeray >w>