[13] Bonding

* And den they bonded! :0

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

"Now you go from here, then loop it around here..." Dream muttered, glancing over towads Cross, who was following Dream's instructions. "Like this...?" "Yeah! You got it!" Dream cheered happily while Nightmare snickered. "Boss Boss! Look!" Nightmare glanced at Killer, who rushed towards him and showed him a wooden item. "I carved all five of us together!" Nightmare gasped and carefully took it.

"This looks amazing Killer!" Nightmare grinned as he examined the item, hearing someone teleport besides them, Nightmare glanced over and saw it was Error looking over. "That is pretty." Error softly spoke and Killer beamed excitedly. He doesn't know why, but a compliment like that coming from both Error and Nightmare were always so... It feels so good!

"Dream, Cross, look at what Killer did." Error grinned and and Dream glanced up as Nightmare and Killer approached them, Nightmare carefully showing the carved art. Cross perking up with a gasp. "Woaaah that looks so cool dude!" Cross grinned excitedly and Dream nodded. "Yeah! And look, you even got Esme's emblem!" Dream pointed at the floating crown on top of the Esmeray figure's skull. "Mhmm." Nightmare chuckled lightly. Killer sheepishly laughed at the compliments, still not used to the happy jittery feeling he gets and getting compliments from his new family. "I struggled a bit with that since y'all didn't have any pictures in your time period." Killer spoke.

"Only thing we have of him is our lockets." Nightmare stated, carefully taking out the locket he's been wearing and opening it. Cross and Killer quickly rushing besides Nightmare to look. Killer and Cross gasping. "Woaaaah he looks so pretty what the hell?!" Cross gasped. "Maaaaan! He grew up hot!" Killer exclaimed happily while Error blinked. "Can I see how he looks?" "Oh uh, here." Dream then opened his own locket and showed it to Error.

"Huh... The color of his guardian crown looks kinda similar to the accessory around my waist." Error commented and Cross turned to look before nodding in agreement. "True... But yours is merely an accessory right?" Cross spoke. "Yep." Error chuckled, carefully moving the string around his waist, the string being connected to a purple butterfly pin and making it so that the accessory was simoly just hanging off of his waist.

Killer took notice on how Error took care to not jostle the accessory around and glanced up at Error to meet his eyesockets only to take a glance at something yellow underneath the flower crown Error was wearing. He couldn't help but feel like there was something there, but alas, he feels too shy to ask for some reason.

"Well, from the looks of it, he must be quite lucky to have the four of you as his siblings in all honesty." Error spoke and Nightmate playfully rolled his eyelights. "More like we're the lucky ones for having him as a brother." Nightmare chuckled softly and Killer, Cross and Dream all nodded. "He sounds quite lovely from how much you all love him, darlings." Lust smiled and Cross nodded happily. "Oh definitely! The best big brother ever!" "You can say that again." Nightmare raised a brow and Dream snickered. "Yep."

"Well, where is he right now? Since all of his brothers are here now, shouldn't he have came running, or at least showed himself?" Crow asked in curiosity and Dream frowned, remembering how lost he and Nightmare were when Esmeray suddenly disappeared... "We don't know honestly... A few months before the apple incident happened, he just suddenly disappeared. Only proof we had that he was taken was burnt marks and some glowing yellow strings." Dream sighed.

"Yellow strings?"

"Well, it's more like it was just a string of light. Hot to the touch, but the magic is kinda stronger than mom's, or of equal strength. I don't know, it was really hard to determine since it really was hot to touch." Dream explained just as Blue entered the room.

"I made tacos!" Blue cheered happily, Alter entering a few minutes later. "Also made some pie, mainly chocolate pie." "Chocolate!" "Chocolate!" Error and Cross exclaimed excitedly in unison, making the rest of the group burst out laughing.

┕━☽【❖】☾━┙

* Chocolate!

* Edit of 3/21/24: I changed Error and Esmeray's outfit so I ended up changing the passage of similarities here fhhfnfn