[20] His Promise

* Welp, This ended up being a week and a day late lmao

* Gomenasai

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

It took a couple of minutes, but Error and Blue eventually pulled away from the hug. "Thanks... I needed that." Error sheepishly chuckled and Blue smiled, quickly rubbing his cheeks to remove the blush that was still there. "Of course! I, the Magnificent Blue, shall always provide comfort for whenever you need it!" Blue chirped as he placed a hand on his armored chest, making Error laugh a bit. "Of course." Error grinned softly and Blue returned it with a smile. Honestly, that grin suits Error more than the crazy one from earlier.

Ah, he definitely doesn't want to see that unhinged grin again.

"Blue! Error!" Error and Blue turned towards the door after hearing knocking from it before the knob turned and Crow opened it, peeking inside. "Dinner's ready... Also Sci said that there's been a result." Crow spoke and Blue blinked. "Already?" Blue asked before glancing at Error, who then placed a finger on his mouth while smiling sadly. Blue just sighing and nodding while Crow just looked confused. "I feel like I've walked in on something personal." "No no! It's nothing don't worry!" Blue quickly waved his hands and Crow slowly nods.

"Anyways, we'll be out soon, Crow! Just wait on us." Blue smiled gently and Crow nodded. "Alright Blue! And will you be eating this time?" Crow then turned to Error, who raised his hands to form an 'X'. "Sorry no." "Again...?" Crow murmured, but then nodded and closed the door as he left.

It was now just silent on the room before Blue sighed a bit and glanced at Error. "Are... You really sure you can't tell them?" Blue softly asked and Error shook his skull. "They have to find out on their own unfortunately... Not while these... Strings... Are still on me." Error murmured as Blue then carefully held Error's hand, causing Error to glitch a bit in surprise, a small blush coming to his face as Blue carefully pushed his sleeves up to look at the very faintly glowing burn marks on Error's wrist.

"I just... Hate seeing your wrists forever burning like this." Blue murmured softly and Error then placed his free hand on top of Blue's. "Soon, Blue. I'll be free." Error said softly, smiling lightly and Blue nods, smiling carefully. "I hope so." Blue hummed. "We should leave now before someone else comes get us." Blue chuckled and began to walk, Error giggling and following afterwards.

As the two left, Killer then whistled at their direction. "Sooo~ you two took your time in there." Killer grinned cheekily while Error rolled his eyelights. "Oh shut up." Error spoke while Blue immediately opened a portal to Sci's AU, as he had went back in there to go and see what the string really is. "I'm gonna go to Sci's. Anyone wanna come with-" "Me me!" Cross exclaimed and quickly rushed into the portal. "I'm coming with too, I need to know the results." Nightmare spoke, quickly entering the portal as well and Killer and Dream glanced at each other. "Wait for us!" Dream yelled as Killer grabbed his hand and followed through. Blue then waving before entering.

Error stared at the portal as it closed before he then went to the kitchen. He should save some of the food for them really... Or start preparing their food. "Do you need help?" Error asked as he entered the kitchen, glancing at Alter and Horror. "Oh, that would be lovely, thank you." Alter smiled gently and Horror nods. Error then smiling and taking the plates and beginning to set them down.

Error couldn't help but wonder just how much time is left, how long until the final countdown will start... It's quite a mystery really... But... He's prepared for it.

Or well, as prepared as he can be...

"So... Are you sure there's nothing going on between you and Blue?" Mafia suddenly asks, peeking from the corner and Error blinked. "Shut up." "He didn't deny it!" Horror laughed a bit while Error began to blush. "We do not!" "PFFF-"

┕━☽【❖】☾━┙

* This is

* Very late

* I'm very sorry, I literally forgot about this book literally after posting it lmaooo

* Anyways yay, Esmeray update <3