[22] Extra Information

* As you can see, I'm running out of two word titles :'D

* Also I forgot this existed whoops-

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

It took Cross a while to calm down, and it took Sci one look at the terrified Cross to just... Not try and do anything more reckless with the string anymore. If Cross was this shaken up over a string then there's definitely bad news. "I'm... I'm sorry if this might be a sensitive topic but... Who is Mirage?" Sci softly asked and Cross and Killer looked at each other, Killer scowling.

"Mirage... Is just someone I do not want to meet again." Killer spoke, moving and hugging his brother. "He's..." Cross shuddered. "He's the one who seperated me and Cross from Esme." Killer explained while Cross moved and buried his skull on Killer's shoulder. "He... He left an imprint on Cross in particular, made them suffer in a white void for a long time before they were then finally put into an AU." Killer added afterwards and Cross sloqly nods. Nightmare's tendrils flicked about in anger at that new information. How... How dare that bastard!

"If... If I ever find that bastard, I'll make sure he doesn't live to see the sun next time!" Nightmare snarled while Dream flinched a bit, but then went towards Cross and Killer and hugged them carefully to comfort his brothers. "Shh... There there... He's not here anymore, and he won't get near us... Not on our watch." Dream muttered softly and Cross shakily nods. "Okay Dreamy..." Cross whispered and Dream hummed. "Can we get the good news, please?" Blue then asked afterwards and Sci perked up at that, adjusting his glasses.

"The good news is that the string isn't deadly, so whoever took Esmeray has no plans on killing him by a long shot, so rest assured that Esmeray's count down isn't a death or something... As morbid as that sounds... Also! It means that if given enough time, I can actually track Esmeray down!" Sci cheered and Nightmare blinked. "You can... You track down Esmeray?!" Nightmare asked excitedly and Sci nods happily. "Yeeep!" Sci chirped and Nightmare grinned a bit in glee at that. "Y'here that Cross?" Killer cheered happily and Cross nods, now starting to smile.

"I- I did... We'll be able to find Esmeray...!" Cross gasped excitedly and Dream chuckled. "Yep!" Dream cheered and Blue just smiled at the back, happy of their progress.

As much as he wants to tell them that he now knows where Esmeray is, he shouldn't... He promised Error, and he will keep that promise. Plus, he doesn't want anything bad to happen to Esmeray before his family finds him after all. "I'm so glad for you guys! You all are one step closer to finding your brother!" Blue cheered excitedly at the siblings of four. He's sure that Esmeray would be delighted with the news...

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

"Are you not gonna eat, Error?" Crow asked, currently helping with the dishes and Error shook his skull. "No thanks." Error smiled gently and Alter hummed. "Not even a small bite?" "No... I'm good, I don't really... Eat." Error sheepishly laughed and Alter frowned in concern. "That's not healthy..." Alter softly said and Error shrugged. "I'm a God, I can't really die if I don't eat y'know." Error attempted and Alter just sighed, Mafia placing a hand on his shoulder. "It's no use." Mafia sweatdropped and Alter huffed in slight annoyance. "Still!"

Error just giggled in the background, that unhealthy bastard.

┕━☽【❖】☾━┙

* Aaaand done

* Short like Ink once more because I can't do long chapters anymore apparently

* Do y'all want Errorberry? Comment 'gay af' if y'all want Errorberry chapter

* I'll try to update on time next time but don't hope for it xD