Prologue

* And it begins

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

"I hope you realize that by doing this, we'll also be messing with Feelings' children." A figure whispered and the other simply scoffed. "I don't care, I want to be like my idol!" The other gasped in glee, already heading off the daydream land. "Just think about it sister! Getting to be noticed by THE most powerful siblings... Ah! The dream!" "But sister, you'd risk our Multiverse from falling if you do!"

"I don't care! Getting noticed by them... Praised by them... Aaah! It's gonna be so nice to feel!" The other squealed and the first of the two mentioned looked at her sister in shock before frowning a bit and sighing. "No means no sister... I would rather not risk it. Especially since they're still new! Unaware of the world yet!" The first frowned and the other blinked before frowning as well. "So... You're not gonna be on my side...?" "I'm always on your side sister, but what you're doing is just... It's not right. I'm sorry, but I'm putting my foot down." The first of the two frowned and the other blinked before sighing.

"Fine..." "Thank you sister." Silence followed the two siblings before the first of the two then sighed and then leaned back a bit. They can't help but feel like something was gonna happen anyways...

Moments later, a child was snatched from their crib, never to grow with their real parents.

A balance was then formed afterwards, one of light, and of dark. Of Yin and Yang.

"Soon... I'm not letting my sister stop me with this... I WILL be praised..." The sister giggled to themself as they carefully removed the SOUL from the body, transferring it to another's. They simply ignored the dusting of the poor unfortunate body that followed from the action.

┕━☽【❖】☾━┙

* I was gonna do more but eh, I didn't think of a prologue gdfhbnjm

* Hope you guys enjoy this book :D

Upload schedule will hopefully stay once a week!