Battle for the Manor

Headmaster Ozpin sat in his office at Beacon preparing for a virtual meeting with his circle and the ambassador of 01. After shuffling various papers and files Professor GoodWitch entered the room and his scroll told him that he had several callers. Now prepared for the meeting he sat down at his desk and activated the holographic projector showing Ambassador olives and general Ironwood, however the screen that should show Qrow and the other headmasters are blank.

"Hmm... it appears Mr. Branwen wasn't able to join us today." Said Ambassador Olive.

"It is disappointing but his hands are full." Replied Headmaster Ozpin.

"Ozpin, why aren't the other headmasters in this meeting? I get Leo but the others?" Asked General Ironwood.

"Ah yes we all know why Headmaster Lionheart is not here. The reason why I haven't called the others is for similar concerns." Said Headmaster Ozpin.

"An understandable concern, Headmaster." Replied Ambassador Olive.

"Besides that Ozpin is there anything else that you've called us for?" Asked General Ironwood.

"Indeed, there is james." Said Ozpin as he turned on a second holographic projector displaying Ravens capture and a strange mechanical structure. "As you can see here gentleman the spring maiden is now within our custody. Thanks to Morningstar we were able to find and capture Raven Branwen who now holds the spring maidens powers." Said Headmaster Ozpin while using his Cane to jester towards the hologram projection of Raven.

"And what happened to the original spring maiden?" General Ironwood Asked.

"She was not recovered in the raid of the Branwen camp. We believe that Raven, believing her to be weak, decided to... take on her responsibilities." Said a hesitant ambassador Olive.

"I see." Said a solemn General Ironwood.

The meeting room then grew silent until the screen that should have Qrow on it began to ring. Seeing this Headmaster Ozpin picked up showing Qrow on the screen.

"Ah Qrow, you finally made it." Said Headmaster Ozpin.

"Yeah sorry Oz how to deal with a few things before I was able to call." Said Qrow.

"Don't worry old friend. And what's the situation looking like over there." Asked Headmaster Ozpin.

"Yeah about that. Leo said something about making a breakthrough with the council. He might be able to get together a small raiding party for the bandits. He wants us to meet up at the school tomorrow night to walk us through it." Said Qrow.

"I might not have olfactory sensors but even I can smell this is a trap." Said Ambassador Olive.

"Yeah I figured as much. So I decided to call you guys before I did anything drastic." Said Qrow.

"A good call Qrow. Ambassador Olive I believe it would be prudent that we send further reinforcements to Haven to help Qrow and the students." Asked Headmaster Ozpin.

"I will do what I can. Headmaster resources are a bit strained right now with the plan going underway." Said ambassador Olive.

"Good. And Qrow once these reinforcements arrive you will follow through with Leo's plan and once you have him cornered you will arrest him." Said Headmaster Ozpin explaining his plan.

"Oz, are you sure that's a smart move? Do we even have the evidence against him?" Asked a nervous and concerned Qrow.

"Do not worry Mr. Branwen, we have all the proof that we need. After all, he is supporting a newly discovered terrorist organization." Said Ambassador Olive.