Memories

We see Ruby, Jaune, Qrow and team Bots walking through the destroyed and decrepit remains of Kuroyuri. The buildings of Kuroyuri laid shattered and abandoned the pristine White paint on them now covered in mud and old scorch marks from long since dead fires.

"Any of these places look structurally sound?" Asked Ruby.

"It's... honestly hard to tell." Said Jaune.

"Ren really didn't want to come here, did he?" Said Ruby while looking at the destroyed buildings.

"Uh... didn't seem so." Said Jaune.

"Do you know... why?" Asked Ruby.

"I think I have a pretty good idea..." Said Jaune, while looking around at the destroyed town.

"More than likely some bad memories." Said Qrow.

We cut to a group of machine gunships flying over the forest of Mistral. In one of these gunships we see Morningstar looking over a digital map of the region. He continued looking over the map until one of his personal aides came over and gave his report.

"Here is the newest report commander." Said the aid.

"Thank you unit 5801." Said Morningstar.

Morningstar then looked over the new report. As he looked over the new report he was soon interrupted by another aid bringing a second report.

"My apologies Commander but this has recently come in." said the aid as he handed the report to Morningstar.

"No trouble, unit 7901." Said Morningstar.

Morningstar began looking over the new reports and soon realized what it was about; they had finally discovered where the Branwen tribe was. With this new information Morningstar ordered the gunship pilots to make a course correction to where the Branwen tried camp was. With the orders given Morningstar turned back to the holographic map and began planning out the raid. We then cut back to Kuroyuri where we see Jaune, Ruby and Qrow alongside team Bots within one of the destroyed buildings surrounding a makeshift campfire while outside the storm rages on. As the group sat around the campfire a ominous howl was heard in the distance. This startled multiple people and they quickly sat up and Drew their weapons preparing for a fight.

"It's far off." Said Ruby trying to calm her friend's nerves.

"I know, but Ren and Nora are still out there." Said Jaune while sheathing his sword.

"I'm sorry." Said a saddened Ruby.

"Huh?" Said a confused Jaune.

"This is all my fault. I should have never dragged you guys into this." Said a saddened Ruby.

"You didn't drag us in. We wanted to come." Said Jaune trying to comfort Ruby.

"But, you didn't know about the Nazgul, about-" Said Ruby before being interrupted by her uncle.

"Ruby. You guys have lost a lot. Some of your friends, your school and in a way your sister too. But you're still here, despite everything that has happened to you, everything that you have lost, and everything you could still lose, you chose to come out here. Because you felt like you could make a difference. You didn't drag them along. You gave your friends the courage to come along with you." Said Qrow before placing his hand on Ruby's shoulder reassuringly.

We cut to the reconstructed Halls of Beacon academy where we see ambassador Olive walking however he is not alone alongside him is a machine General named Saber. The Ambassador and general walk down the Halls and one could hear them talking about the various plans they have made to deal with the grim which.