Phase Two

It was a beautiful day in Vail clear Blue sky's, pedestrians wandering around veil preparing for the vital festival and various airships ferrying students from the other academies to beacon, it was the perfect day for a murder at least that's what two individuals thought walking down the streets of Vail, however unbeknownst to the two of them their job will be much harder than expected.

At the recently reopened dusk till Dawn shop the old shopkeeper was putting up a grand reopening banner over his shop's entrance until an emerald hair girl asked him for directions.

"Excuse me but I'm not from around here. Can you please point me in the direction of this shop?" said the emerald hair girl while holding up a sheet of paper with the shop's address on it.

The old man seeing the address on the paper shook his head and pointed her in the right direction and with that she was off.

"I knew you were lost." said Mercury leaning against a building.

"Mercury I will seriously pay you to shut up." said Emerald waving a wallet in front of Mercury.

"That's not your money." said Mercury

"It could be yours for 5 minutes of silence." said Emerald waving around the wallet.

"Mmm? No deal." said Mercury.

This greatly annoyed Emerald and with that she simply walked off with the money from the wallet and with that they continued walking down the streets of Vail.

"So how much further?" Asked Mercury.

"Couple more blocks." said Emerald.

"Ugh, this place is so dull." said an annoyed Mercury.

"I kind of like it, tall buildings diverse cultures." said Emerald while walking down the street with Mercury.

"And nice dopey people who are easy to pickpocket." said mercury.

"That's everywhere." said Emerald.

"Oh Emerald Master thief please don't take my money I barely have enough to get by." Said Mercury exaggerating someone that just got pickpocketed.

Once Mercury was done messing around Emerald simply continued down the street.

"You're no fun." said Mercury.

After a while of walking they found the bookstore they were looking for and entered, once inside Emerald went to the desk in front and dinged the Bell to get the store owner's attention.

"Be right there!" said a voice from the back of the store.

After a short while the store owner comes to the front with two armfuls of books.

"Welcome to Tukson's book trade home to every book under the sun. How may I uh... how may I help you. Said Tukson.

"Just browsing." said Mercury while looking at a book.

"Actually I was wondering do you have any copies of the thief and the butcher?" Asked Emerald.

"Yes we do." said Tukson.

"That's great." said Emerald.

"Would you like a copy?" asked Tukson.

"No, just wondering." said Emerald.

"Oh oh what about Violet's garden in paperback?'' Asked Emerald.

"He's got it hard back too." Said Mercury from the front of the store.

"Ooh options are nice." Said Emerald.

"Eh no pictures hey do you have any comics?" Asked Mercury.

"Near the front." answer Tukson.