Intruder

We open up to the dance where we see students and teachers talking and interacting with each other generally having a good time. We also see Thor and Osiris keeping a very close eye on Emerald and Mercury. We then cut over to the punch bowl where we see Jaune and Ruby standing there awkwardly.

"I see you're hanging out at the punch bowl too." said Jaune.

"Yep." said Ruby

"To the socially awkward." said Jaune.

Jaune and Ruby then toasted to what Jaune said.

"Sorry things didn't work out well with Weiss." Said Ruby apologetically.

"Nah it's fine Neptune's pretty cool. I get why she went with him." said Jaune.

"What do you mean?" Questioned Ruby.

"Come on, not a lot of people can pull off blue hair." Jaune said.

"Weiss came to the dance alone." said Ruby.

"Uh, What!?" Questioned Jaune.

We then see Weiss trying her best to make sure that a wilting flower in a vase looks the best but no matter what she does it continues to wilt.

"Yeah, she said she had too much to focus on to worry about boys." Said Ruby.

We then cut to Neptune, Sun, and Blake where we see the three having a good old time. We cut back to Jaune who is visibly annoyed at Neptune.

"Hold my punch." said Jaune in a low tone.

We see Jaune walking through the crowd of students and teachers however part way through he sees Pyrrha walking up a flight of stairs to the outside balcony he hesitates for a few seconds then decides to follow her to the balcony.

We then cut to Thor and Osiris keeping close eyes on Mercury and Emerald.

"So what are they doing?" asked Thor.

"So far nothing. just acting like normal students." said Osiris.

"They might be waiting for the black haired one?" said Thor.

"Perhaps. Speaking of which, where is she?" Asked Osiris.

We then cut over to Ruby and Yang on the second story of the ballroom.

"I think we really needed this." Said Yang.

"Yeah. And you did a great job planning it too." said Ruby.

"Aww, thanks. It wasn't all me though Weiss did a lot too." Said Yang.

We then see Neptune walk over to Weiss nervously and Weiss offers him a seat.

"Sigh. tomorrow it's back to work." said Yang.

"Well I'm sure we can handle whatever gets thrown at us." Said Ruby.

The students then begin to laugh it's soon revealed that Jaune is wearing a dress for a bet that he lost. Jaune then made the best out of his situation and alongside team Jnpr began to dance.

"Well you don't see that every day." said Thor looking at team Jnpr dancing alongside the crowd.

We then cut to the second story of the ballroom where we see Mercury and Emerald overlooking the party.

"It appears all the dancers have partners said Emerald

"How long do I have?" said Cinder over the earpiece.

"We probably should be home by midnight to be safe." said Mercury.

"I'll keep my eye on the clock." said Cinder.

We then cut to Ruby walking out of the ballroom to see that basilisk and siren were outside.

"Oh hey basilisk hey siren what are you two doing out here?" Asked Ruby.

"Not much of a party person." said Basilisk, leaning against the wall.

"I'm out here to keep him company." said siren.

But before anything else could be said the three noticed someone running on top of the roofs of beacon. The three students then made their way to where the individual were going and found their way to the CCT Tower. Before entering the three students pulled out their scrolls to order their lockers to them. Within a short time frame the lockers landed and the three students grabbed their weapons.

Upon entering the CCT Tower the three students noticed that the atlas guards that were supposed to be guarding the tower were all knocked out, continuing inside the tower the students found more knocked out Atlas guards. The three prepared themselves for a fight against whoever did this with that the three students boarded the elevator and went up to the top floor.

We then cut back to Cinder trying to hack the CCT Tower, however upon trying to install the queen virus the CCT antivirus software purchased from the machines kicked in denying the virus access. After which a window opened up showing a rotund man in a red shirt with white flower patterns on it, his right hand was wiggling back and forth and an audio loop playing over and over. " Aa Aa Aa You didn't say the magic word." Repeated the program for the third time as Cinder looked down at it seething with rage. But before Cinder could do anything the elevator door opened up revealing Ruby basilisk and siren.

"Is anyone there?" asked Ruby to the empty room.

Cinder then appeared from one of the computer terminals showing herself to the three students.

"Excuse me. You know, it's not a masquerade party, so why don't you take off tha-." Before Ruby could say anything else Cinder pulled out a vial of dust and used it to create several glass shards she then proceeded to launch them at Ruby.

With that the fight started in Earnest with Ruby blocking the glass shards, while Ruby was blocking the glass shards siren was able to fire her high-pressured water from her trident at The Intruders legs cutting the uniform and cutting The Intruders leg. However before the three could attack the intruder further the elevator door opened and the three students looked back to see if it was another intruder however it is revealed to be general Ironwood in the elevator the three turn back showing that the intruder got away.

We then see the Atlas military patrol the entire campus of Beacon, however after a while they were unable to find the intruder. However unbeknownst to them the intruder made their way to the ballroom where she met up with her accomplices.

"Oh May I cut in?" Asked Cinder.

"Of course." Said Emerald.

"And how has your night been?" asked Mercury.

"I don't want to talk about it." said an annoyed Cinder.

" What's bugging you?" Asked Mercury.

"The plan didn't work, apparently beacon CCT has some pretty strong cyber security." said Cinder, annoyed.

"That certainly puts a dent in our plans." said Mercury.

"Don't worry about it Mercury." said Cinder.

"And why is that?" asked Mercury.

"To be honest this should have been expected and we'll just have to use plan B I guess." Said Cinder.

And with that the three spies enjoyed the party alongside the beacon students and staff.

Hundreds of miles away within the city of 01 an alarm system went off notifying several machines that the Beacon Tower had an attempted Cyber attack.

"It seems the three spies have made their move." Said one of the machines.

"This is concerning notify the ambassador that we want an audience with the headmaster of Beacon tomorrow." said another machine.

"Yes sir." Said the machine.