Revenge

Ruby, Jaune, Ren, Nora, team Bots and recently arrived Yang and Weiss are sitting around a table enjoying the food that they had prepared earlier and are talking about the events they went through.

"How do you lose your map at a time like that?" Yang asked Jaune about the time he lost his map.

"Believe me I've asked myself the same thing ever since." Said a bashful Jaune.

"Hey but you made up for it Mr. muscles. You should have seen this guy take a giant grim head on." Said an excited Nora.

"I couldn't have done it without Ruby wearing it down." Jaune said humbly.

"But did you see Ren during that fight? He was out of control." Said Ruby while pointing at Ren with her chopsticks.

"I'm sorry I may have lost my temper momentarily." Ren said apologetically.

"No out of control as an awesome." Ruby clarified.

"Indeed if you didn't do what you did the battle would have been much harder on all of us." Said Basilisk.

"Oh thank you." Ren said happily.

Hearing Ren's reply the rest of the group burst into laughter. After that the group began talking about what happened to them when they were apart such as Weiss's daring escape from Atlas and Ying's new prosthetic arm. Seeing Yang's mechanical arm Nora demanded an arm wrestling contest between her and Yang. The arm wrestling contest was fierce however Yang, seeing an opportunity to mess with her friend, decided to try out one of her arms' new features causing it and Nora to fly across the room and hit into the opposite wall. Nora was dazed for a few seconds however upon seeing Yang's severed prosthetic arm she shouted out in terror and tossed it back to Yang who immediately burst out into laughter upon seeing Nora's reaction.

"Well that happened." Said Thor.

Sometime later after all the food was eaten we see Jaune collecting all of the empty dishes and bulls and placing them into the empty pot.

"Yeah we ate it all oh I think I'm going to be sick." Said Jaune before lifting up the dirty dishes.

"Easy there, vomit boy. I believe in you." Yang said jokingly.

"Oh we're doing nickname throwbacks now, wonderful." Said Jaune before walking back to the kitchen with the dirty dishes. Hearing that Weiss began to chuckle.

"I mean the ice queen seems to like it." Nora said.

Hearing the joke, Ruby begins to laugh as well.

"I so did not miss you people." Weiss Said messing around.

"Oh my gosh! She really does like it. What went and warmed your heart while you were gone?" Nora said in mock surprise.

"Hey! You make it sound like I used to be terrible." Said Weiss.

"Nah, just a lot to deal with at once." Said Yang.

Hearing what Yang said Weiss hmmm and annoyance while Yang playfully stuck her tongue out at Weiss.

"It's been a long time. We've all grown in our own ways." Said Ren.

"You really think so?" Asked Osiris.

"Well think back to when we were all at Beacon would you say you ever did something foolish or embarrassing or do you think you were perfect?" Asked Ren.

"Oh gosh." Said Weiss while placing your hands over her face in embarrassment.

"Perhaps I may have been too focused on my studies." Said basilisk reminiscing about his days at Beacon.