BOTS Vs SLVR

We open up to The Amity coliseum where we see hundreds of humans, Faunus, and some machines watching the battle between team RWBY battling against team ABRN. We then cut over to the stands where we see team Bots watching the fight.

"Man this fight is getting intense." said Thor watching Yang punch one of the enemy teammates.

"I do agree there teamwork is absolutely great." said Osiris.

We then cut back to the arena where we see Weiss save Ruby from an ambush.

"I do agree however it seems their strategy is lacking." said Basilisk analyzing the battle.

"Calm down Basilisk this is for fun not some crazy sport." Said siren.

"Well technically it's a sport." Said Thor watching the battle.

"I suppose you're right Thor." said siren.

Team BOTS then went back to watch the battle. We then cut back to the battle where we see Blake launching Yang, having her do a 3-in-1 punch of three remaining enemy teammates.

"And that's the match." Said Thor.

"I must admit they do have some pretty good combo moves." Said Basilisk, thinking about his own team coming up with combo moves.

We then see a fifth machine sit down next to team BOTS.

"I must say that was quite an intense fight. Do you think you are up to it?" questions the newly arrived ambassador dove.

"Ambassador I didn't know you were here." question Basilisk.

"Yeah I thought it'd be nice to watch the fights in person instead of watching them all the way back in 01." said ambassador dove.

"Oh." said team BOTS.

"But getting back to my first question you think you can handle this?" question ambassador dove.

"Well it's a bit more extreme than basic training but I think we can handle this." Said siren.

"Heck yeah we can handle this we're going to beat whatever team they put us up against and win this tournament!" Shouted an excited Thor.

"Well said." said Osiris.

"With a well-made strategy we will be able to beat whatever team they throw at us," said Basilisk.

"It is nice to know that you are confident in your abilities. Well I'll be going now." said ambassador dove.

"Why ambassador?" questioned siren.

"It's over and if I do remember the next fight is not for another hour I believe." Said ambassador dove.

With that the ambassador left and we then cut to the fairgrounds where we see many stalls open some of which being manned by machines we also see Atlesian knights 200 alongside machine Android patrolling the fairgrounds. We then see team RWBY looking for a decent food stand until they run into team BOTS.

"Hey siren!" said an excited Ruby.

"Hey Ruby." said siren back.

"So what are you guys doing?" asked siren.

"We're looking for a food stand where starving." said Ruby dramatically.

"Well I do know this nice little noodle stand a couple stalls down you might be able to get something there." Said siren.

"Thank you siren so much." said Ruby happily.

"You're welcome." said siren.

With that team RWBY began walking to the food stall until Ruby noticed that team BOTS wasn't following them.