Continuous journey

We see Yang in the burnt out remains of the Beacon cafeteria. She looks around confused until she looks down noticing that she still has her two arms she then looks up to see Adam slowly walking towards her getting ready for a fight she then notices her two weapons ember silica, we're now on her hands. She got ready for a fight she then started firing at Adam however every shot fired fazed through him she then went to fire at him again however her weapons we're gone and she looked at her right arm noticing it was missing, she then looked back up noticing Adam was standing right in front of her smirking at her. Yang then jolted awake from The nightmare she was heavily breathing looking around to make sure that it was just a nightmare. While looking around her eyes fell upon the mechanical hand her dad got her, she looked at it for a few minutes until she heard laughter coming from downstairs she then got off her bed and went down the stairs to the kitchen where she found her father Professor Port and Professor Oobleck reminiscing about the good old days. While her dad and professors were reminiscing about the good old days Professor Port noticed her.

"Oh, Miss Xiao Long. Please, join us." Said Professor Port.

"Yes, yes, pull up a chair." Said Professor Oobleck while holding a cup of coffee.

"I'm good. So, what are you doing here?" Said Yang sitting on the kitchen counter.

"Despite popular belief, teachers do have a life outside of the classroom." Said Professor Oobleck.

"Professor GoodWitch and Ozpin are working around the clock to restore Beacon to its former glory. But Mistral wasn't built in a day, and we all need some rest from time to time." Said Professor Port.

"Look, let's not worry about that right now. So, there we were, standing in the auditorium, looking at Qrow wearing a skirt! Then Oz tells everyone "it's time to work on our landing strategy!" Said Tai before he and the two professors laughed at the old memory.

"The Branwen twins have always been... interesting, to say the least." Said Professor Oobleck.

"That sure didn't seem to stop young tai..." Said Professor Port jokingly.

"Hey, come on man, she's right here!" Said a slightly annoyed Tai.

"Oh, please! She's a mature young woman. If she can handle combat, she can handle a few jabs about her old man." Said Professor Port.

"That's not the issue Pete, and besides, she's still a teenager." Said Tai.

"She" is also in the room and can be directly spoken to. And "I" think I've been through enough to be considered an adult at this point." Said Yang.

"Adult or not, you still have a long way to go before you're ready for the real world." Said Tai.

"Oh my gosh! Does every Father figure just have the same three condescending phrases?" Asked Yang slightly annoyed at what her father said.

"Yeah, but we only use them when we mean it!" Said Tai raising the tone of his voice.

"Is that so?" Yang said sarcastically.

"As a matter of fact it is so! If you honestly think that you're ready to go out there on your own... Well, guess you lost some brain cells along with that arm." Said Tai.

Everyone was surprised at what Tai said until Yang got back at him.

"You jerk!" Said Yang jokingly while giving her father a playful punch to the arm.

The father and daughter then broke out to laughter until Professor Oobleck leaned over and asked about the elephant in the room.

"Are we finally talking about the Goliath in the room?" Professor Oobleck asked.