Sailing home

The scene opens up showing a passenger liner sailing through the sea heading towards menagerie, we then see a familiar black haired cat faunus Blake Belladonna. We see her leaning against one of the safety rails looking over the ocean. Blake was then startled by the ship's captain.

"Traveling alone?" Asked the ship captain.

Startled Blake nearly Drew her weapon until she noticed it was the ship captain talking to her.

"Now, now. No threat here. Just here to chat." Said the ship captain.

"And why is that?" Said Blake sheathing her weapon.

"Well not many people travel by boat on their own. It can be quite a lonely voyage. But I found those that do, tend to have more... interesting stories." Said the ship captain leaning against the ship's rails.

"Maybe it's just better for some people to be alone." Said Blake before being startled by two kids running by.

"Maybe. But with your paranoia I think a few friendly faces wouldn't hurt." Said the captain.

"Who said I'm paranoid?!" Said an annoyed Blake.

The captain then laughed and answered back. "No one, dear. No one. I'll leave you be. Said the captain before walking off. But before he left he turned back to Blake. "But uh, fair warning. These trips can be awfully boring." Said the captain before he finally walked off

We then see Blake looking into the sea thinking until she raises one of her hands up and takes off her bow.

"Hm... won't be needing this." Said Blake be for letting her bow fall into the sea.

After letting her bow fall into the sea Blake began walking off however further down from the guardrail we see a robed figure looking at Blake and in the sea where Blake dropped her bow we see dark red fins rise out of the water before submerging back into the ocean. We then cut over to the Xiao long household where we see Yang sitting on the couch bored out of her mind until she picked up the TV remote and flipped through several channels before turning it off. Tai then came home from an extensive shopping trip with several packages.

"I'm home!" said a happy Tai .

"Hey Dad." said Yang.

"Guess what came in today!" Said an excited Tai.

"What?" asked a confused Yang.

"I can't wait for you to try this." Said Tai while taking all of the shopping bags to the kitchen.

Tai then brought a triangular white box to Yang and placed it in front of her on the coffee table.

"Well?" Said an overly enthusiastic Tai.

"It's... for me?" Asked a confused Yang

"For you and only you." Said Tai.

Yang then proceeds to open the box revealing a sleek gray mechanical prosthetic arm.

"Brand new, state of the art Atlas tech. You know, I thought I was going to have to pull some strings, call in a few favors but you earned this one all on your own, kiddo." Said Tai.

"Huh?" Said a confused Yang.

"Before I could even talk to him, General Ironwood already had one of his top scientists working on this... for you. He wanted me to tell you that you fought admirably. You should be proud of yourself." Explained Tai. "Well? You going to try it on?" Asked Tai.

"I uh... I'm not feeling too great right now. Maybe later?" Said Yang downcast.

"Well, alright." Said Tai, slightly saddened at his daughter's answer.