Basilisk VS Mercury

We then open to Amity coliseum where we then see the finalists in the middle of the arena waiting to see who will be picked for the first round. We then see the screens running through the students. Then the system randomly selected the first student landing on Mercury black and then the system landed on Basilisk. With that everyone besides Mercury and Basilisk exited the arena. We then see the two students in the middle of the arena preparing for their fight. The clock then proceeded the countdown from 3... 2... 1 and with that the fight began.

Mercury attacks first, releasing a vicious salvo of gunshots; however, Basilisk was able to dodge the majority of the shots and proceeded to charge at Mercury. Mercury tried giving an upper cut however Basilisk tilted his head and promptly punched mercury in the gut sending him back a few feet. Mercury, annoyed, released another salvo at Basilisk. With that salvo of shots fired distracting Basilisk Mercury charged at Basilisk and promptly kicked him and fired. He shot him, sending him several feet in the air.

Upon landing Basilisk did a Dodge roll dodging several shots fired at him from Mercury then got up and transformed one of his great swords into a whip sword and proceeded to launch it at one of Mercury's legs, wrapping it around it. Basilisk then tugged on the whip, knocking Mercury down.

With Mercury down Basilisk lunged at Mercury with his other great sword however Mercury dodged Basilisk's great swords by mere inches Mercury then kicked Basilisk off of him and got back up from the ground.

Now with some breathing room Mercury proceeded to fire off multiple volleys creating a mini tornado of bullets. Now trapped by the tornado of bullets Basilisk was forced into close quarters combat with Mercury.

The two of them then charged at each other Mercury then proceeded to launch a flurry of kicks at basilisk who either dodged or Parry the kicks with his two greatswords. After dodging or Parrying all the attacks Mercury proceeded to launch all the bullets from the bullet tornado at Basilisk, Basilisk seeing the wall of bullets coming straight for him did the smart move and ran dodging and parrying and simply tanking the bullets that he could not Dodge or Parry.

With his attack missing basilisk Mercury tried firing another salvo of bullets at Basilisk however instead of firing his boot guns merely clicked, with all of his ammunition he used mercury was forced to fight Basilisk hand-to-hand or in this case greatswords to foot. The fight was one of if not the most vicious fights within the vital festival kicks that could easily cave in metal and swords lashes that could easily remove limbs but eventually Mercury got a lucky kick disarming basilisk partially sending one of his great swords flying out of the arena, angered that Mercury sent one of his prized weapons flying out of the arena Basilisk redoubled his efforts to win the fight.

Noticing Basilisk redoubling his efforts Mercury quickly did the same fighting even harder and even again kicking and punching at Basilisks joints hoping to disable them. The battle continued until Basilisk swung his sword at Mercury hoping to hit the boy instead mercury caught the blade and proceeded to yank it out of Basilisk hands, not wanting his own weapon to be used against him Basilisk uppercut Mercury, Mercury upon being uppercutted by Basilisk lost his grip on the sword dropping it on the arena floor.

Sing the weapon on the arena floor basilisk and Mercury both dough for the floor hoping to use it against their opponent, the fight soon devolved into the two fighters punching and kicking each other on the ground over the great sword, winning their little squabble Mercury reached over and grabbed the great sword not wanting his opponent to have the upper hand in the fight Basilisk kicked Mercury's hand sending the sword out of the arena.

With no weapons or ammunition the two opponents were forced to fight each other with their bare fists. The two quickly got up from the ground and began to fight in earnest, two opponents through punches and kicks. The fight was fierce but in the end with one last punch Mercury was sent flying out of the arena by Basilisk.