Turning gears

Cinder slashed through a horde of beowulfs but they did not end, five more approached. Cinder raise her hand and in one motion the five beowulfs are instantly incinerated by her maiden powers, however Cinder wasn't given any time to rest as a ape like Grimm a Beringel lunged at her but like the other Grimm it was also incinerated by her maiden powers. Cinder then fell to her knees panting heavily due to the strain of using her maiden powers.

"Enough." Said Salem walking into the training room. "I thought you were the girl that wanted power. Did you lie to me?!" Shouted Salem.

Cinder looked over to Salem and shook her head indicating no.

"Then stop holding back. If you wish to master your new powers, you must-" said Salem before she was interrupted by the training room door opening revealing the Nazgul.

The Nazgul walked in and knelt in front of Salem.

"Your task... Were you successful?" Asked Salem.

"No, we failed and the brat took my arm." Said the head Nazgul.

"You disappoint me." Said Salem before walking off deeper into Ever Night castle.

We then cut over to the Xiao long household where we see Yang spray painting her new prosthetic arm alongside her modified weapon. We then see her enter the garage and take a tarp off of her motorcycle named bumblebee. But before she could get any further Tai appeared in the doorway.

"I didn't remember saying that you were ready." Said Tai while leaning against the door frame.

"Oh yeah? You're gonna try and stop me?" Yang said sarcastically.

"Haha, no. I think I'm still too sore after our last fight. I just want a better goodbye than a letter. And, I also have a question for you. Where are you going?" Asked Tai.

"What do you mean?" Yang Asked confused.

"Well, despite asking him numerous times not to, I know that Qrow told you where your mother's been at these days. I know how much you wanna see her. I've stopped you in the past, but I won't anymore. And we both read the note. We know your sister's headed to Mistral. So, where are you going?" Asked Tai.

We cut to the Schnee manor where we see Weiss and Klein skillfully sneaking through the manor at night. Weiss came across her father's study; she was simply going to pass it; however, she heard a commotion inside.

"You need to control yourself!" Shouted General Ironwood.

"You're talking to me about control? Do you even hear what you're saying?" Jacque said.

"I am basing everything on my report from your daughter." Said General Ironwood.

"A daughter you stole!" Shot back Jacque.

"Oh, we are not getting into that again. Said an annoyed General Ironwood.

"Oh, yes, we have far more pressing matters to discuss, starting with your apparent lunacy!" Jacques said snidely.

"Jacque!" Shouted General Ironwood. "Winter is one of my best. If she's telling me there's a threat in Mistral then I am not going to take that news lightly. She's been there for weeks, people are mobilizing, sudden spikes in weapon and dust trade. Someone is about to make a play and I don't trust Leo to stop them." Explained General Ironwood.

"And why should I care about that?" Jacque said dismissing the problem.

"Because there's more at stake than you could possibly understand!" General Ironwood shouted out before slamming his mechanical fist down onto Jacques desk.

"You need to get a grip." Jacque said while trying to calm down the visibly annoyed General ironwood.

"That's exactly what I'm doing. Our people need protection. By this time next week the kingdom of Atlas will be upping its border security. No one gets in no one gets out. Not without my knowledge or the council's." Said General Ironwood laying out his plan.