。°✯Epilogue✯。°

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

Happy memories don't always last forever. You find friends but then you lose them in the end. You've grown to see many things happen like losing family, broken friendships, or your seeing your mental health go down. And that's what is happening to the ninja.

After what happened, they all were thinking about the situation and what they all could do now. Each one of the ninja had decided to leave the team so they could go their separate ways. Except for Zane and Cole. Lloyd stood in front of (Y/n)'s door to just see that it had chains that were made by her. He knocks on her door as he waits for her to respond.

(Y/n): "Who is it?"

Lloyd: "It's me... Lloyd?"

(Y/n): "Go away. If you want to talk about what happened, then no. Just go."

Lloyd: "No. It's not that. I'm here to tell you that I'm leaving the team."

On the other side of the door, (Y/n) eyes widened when she heard that.

(Y/n): "You're... Leaving?"

Lloyd: "Yes. But I just want to ask if you would like to come with me?"

(Y/n)'s couldn't be seen in the shadows but she had a difficult time with her answer. Did she want to go with Lloyd? Could she stay here or go somewhere else that nobody would find them? She thought until she finally got her answer.

(Y/n): "No. I think I'll stay here..."

Lloyd: "Oh..."

His face was saddened as he started to look down on his luggage. He didn't know what to say but he had to respect her decision. If this is the thing she wants, then let her be.

Lloyd: "I understand... But can I least see you one last time?"

(Y/n): "I'm sorry Lloyd... I wish I could do that but no. I don't think I want to. I do wish to see your face too but I... No. Just go."

Lloyd: "(Y/n), I-"

(Y/n): "Just go. You don't have to stay with me always in my life. Leave if you want but I would like to stay here... Go."

Lloyd stood there quiet as he walked away. Master Wu, Cole, Zane, and Pixal said their goodbyes to Lloyd as he left the Monastery. He did wish that (Y/n) would see him go but there wasn't hope for that happening soon. In her room, tears fell down from her eyes as she grabbed her hair and started to pull it. She was in tears and filled with guilt.

She lost her parents.

She lost her sister.

She lost her best friends.

She lost her boyfriend.

She lost everything.

That night, she slept and had a dream. A dream of a village where she could see peace and quiet more than her own world. The kids laughed in joy as they played around while the adults worked. But one thing for her interest.

A temple.

She gasps as she wakes up from her dream. Her breath was raspy as she knew where she could find home.

"The Temple of Hope... That's where I need to go..."

。°✯Book 2 end✯。°

(A/n- That's it. Book 2 is over and book 3 is coming right up. But this isn't truly the real end. We have many extra chapters to go through that will be posted here and I'll be sure to give you some lore about (Y/n)'s family. Ciao.)