✧Extra Chapter 2: The Collide Light✧

(This takes place after Seabound. What you're about to read is actually a memory that takes place before Season 11. (Y/n) is viewing a memory after the events of chapter 76. I hope you all understand.)

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

On (Y/n)'s hand, an orb of light was floating there as she looks at it. Learning how to control her powers wasn't easy as it had many challenges to pass by. Right now, she was in front of the palace of secrets where she used to stay.

(Y/n): "♪Hush, little baby, don't say a word, Mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird.
And if that mockingbird don't sing-♪"

Guard: "Your highness! What are you doing here?"

She turns around to one of the guards that worked with the Empress and Emperor.

(Y/n): "I told you before. I'm not a princess anymore. You don't have to call me that anymore."

Guard: "Sorry but what made you come back here?"

(Y/n): "Can't I visit my old home? I wanted to see how things are holding up here without me and all."

Guard: "Everything fine here after everything has been put back together. Thanks to you and the ninja."

(Y/n): "It was no problem. But now that I'm becoming a ninja, I've been trying out my powers and all but it's becoming harder the more I progress through it."

Guard: "Woah. Sounds interesting. I hope you can get a hold of it. Also, you know you're always welcome back here, right?"

(Y/n): "I know that. Thanks."

The guard leaves as (Y/n) walks around the place. It looked like nothing that the explosion happened or anything like that. Everything seemed normal. She walks towards her old room as she remembers everything that she did around there. She hums her favorite melody as she continues to walk around the palace.

She suddenly stops as she sees an empty glass case where a mask used to stand. It was the same place where the Mask of Deception used to be in but it was also the same room that she and Lloyd had time to talk alone for the first time.

•|Flashback|•

As she walked around the palace, she saw Lloyd looking at the mask.

Lloyd: "So, you're the Mask of Deception."

She decided to pop out of nowhere like last time but then he turned around and tried to swing his sword at me. (Y/n) acted quickly and pulled out her hair pin and stopped it from hitting her.

(Y/n): "Wow! Be careful bud. No enemy ain't going to hurt you for now."

Lloyd gasps as he realizes who it was and puts his sword down.

Lloyd: "I'm sorry Princess. I didn't know it was you. But please, don't ever do that again."

She giggled as she knew she wouldn't keep it as a promise.

(Y/n): "I will try but I will never keep a promise."

She laughed once she said that to him.