✿Extra Chapter 1: Earned Credits✿

(This takes place in Prime Empire)

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

The ninja were at the League of Jay and (Y/n) base as (Y/n) and Jay explained about how to get credits to the other Ninja.

(Y/n): "Alright. To get credits, we are going to play different games."

Lloyd: "Which games do you and Jay recommend?"

Jay: "Well I think we recommend the-"

(Y/n): "I don't recommend the hard ones. Those ones give you high credits but those want you to lose your lives easily. Some dare to do them but sometimes they are never seen again. Some come back with only one life and luckily, I went through one but haven't lost any life yet."

Jay: "Well you said you almost lost one life but then you somehow came out alive. I'm still questioning how you're fine and not dead."

(Y/n): "That's a secret I have to keep. But for now, let's focus on the main event. They don't have credits. We do since we worked our butts off to get enough credits for our own suits, weapons, and these instruments. Even though the League of Jay and (Y/n) gave it to us as a gift."

Jay: "Yeah that's true."

(Y/n): "You know what? I have an idea. Why don't we show them how it's done?"

Jay seemed confused about that as he raised his eyebrow.

(Y/n): "I mean showing them how to get credits. The easy way."

Jay: "Oh I get it!"

Jay and (Y/n) led the others as they all started out with a cat stuck on a light pole. (Y/n) quickly quadruple-jumped to the light pole and slowly approaches the cat.

(Y/n): "Here kitty, kitty kitty... Gotcha!"

She grabs the cat as she jumps down from the pole. She puts it on the ground as the cat seems happy that (Y/n) helped it to get down. Suddenly, 5 credits were added to her account once the cat went away.

Kai: "That's all? All we gotta do is do good deeds?"

(Y/n): "That's one of them. There are many more ways to get credits. You can even beat up some train robbers and get bonus skills. But you need weapons and credits too..."

Nya: "I'm guessing that it's time to work hard for the credits?"

(Y/n): "Yep. Even stamina. Doing hard work can get you stamina so you don't get tired quickly. Come on!"

All the ninja started to get to work and get credits by doing many things. Lloyd had some time to understand until (Y/n) helped him along the way. They were doing a quest while walking around the place.

Lloyd: "You know, when you weren't to be seen, I got freaked out that something might have happened to you."

(Y/n): "Nah. Besides going inside a game and almost getting shot with my best friend's boyfriend, I'm fine. But surviving here isn't easy since we lose lives and then when we lose our last one, we are... Never to be seen. But at least I'm still alive."

Lloyd: "I'm glad you're okay because-"

A shot was heard as it passed by them. It was the Red Visors. They had found them and Lloyd haven't had enough credits to buy himself a weapon. (Y/n) uses her axe to block the next shots that were fired at Lloyd as she looks at him.

(Y/n): "We gotta go!"

They both started to run away as the Red Visors started to follow them from behind. The people ran and hid from them while (Y/n) and Lloyd continued running away until they got to a dead end.

Lloyd: "Dead end!"

(Y/n): "Sh*t..."

(Y/n) looks around as she tries to think about her decisions. She pulls up a screen as she bought something from the item shop.

(Y/n): "I hope you know how to hold your breath for a long time because I need you to do that."

Lloyd: "What? What do you mean?"

(Y/n): "Just do it."

She pulls him close to her as they both take a breath and then they went invisible. The Red Visors stopped by the alley way that they were on as they looked around. One of them almost got close to them but they backed off as the Red Visors started to walk away. When they were all gone, Lloyd and (Y/n) gasped for air as they started to reappear.

(Y/n): "You alright?"

Lloyd: "Yeah... I'm fine. What about you?"

(Y/n): "I'm alright. I'm not very used to keeping my breath for so long. If that item wasn't in the store, we would have been eliminated and the others wouldn't even know."

She slid down the wall as she sat down on the ground. The bow on her hair now had a hole since one of the Red Visors shot at her bow while they were running away.

Lloyd: "What now?"

(Y/n): "How many credits you got?"

Lloyd pulled up his screen as he saw that he had enough for a suit and weapon.

Lloyd: "1,298. That should enough for a weapon and new suit."

(Y/n): "That is actually. And guess what? I know just the place.

They all got to a shop that had many things there. The shopkeeper saw (Y/n) approaching him with Lloyd as he saluted them.

Shopkeeper: "Well, well. If it isn't my best customer! Who's your friend?"

(Y/n): "This is Lloyd. And he's here to get his own-"

Jay: "Hey!"

Lloyd and (Y/n) turned around and saw Jay with the others. They seem to also have enough credits to buy weapons and items.

Cole: "Guess we aren't the only ones who got enough credits."

(Y/n): "Well at least you guys didn't get shot on the way here. Anyways, pick whatever weapon you would like. There are many kinds of weapons and axes, swords, and more."

Shopkeeper: "So? What will it be?"

They all picked their own kind of weapons and suits. Jay and (Y/n) just looked from afar as the others joined them once they finished getting their things.

Jay: "You look awesome! Can we get a suit like that, (Y/n)?"

(Y/n): "We already have that, remember? We bought it some time ago but we only used it once."

Jay: "Oh yeah."

(Y/n): "But I have to agree with Jay. You all look amazing. I think you guys are ready to face higher games."

(A/n- I actually got some information about Prime Empire and how Jay got his credits from the 5 minute stories book of Ninjago.)