♡Prologue♡

Darkness is always there when light is needed. Harumi was a part of darkness while her sister, (Y/n), was a part of light. After Harumi was defeated, everything went. (Y/n) found a new place to call home, a family, and someone to love. Even if you defeated someone from darkness, there will always be more.

More enemies will rise up and try to defeat light. Some might want to destroy everything and everyone they see. Maybe an old enemy will appear again and take away someone they were cared about. Maybe it could be Lloyd, Jay, Nya, Cole, Kai, or Zane. But it can also be (Y/n) who can be turned evil in a few seconds.

I wonder what will happen...

✧✧✧

(Y/n) weaknesses are:

Oni power (Since it killed her once)

Vengestone (Weaknesses half of her powers)

???(I won't tell you guys this yet since it will appear in the next book)

✧✧✧

(Y/n) is the symbol of Hope. Her parents gave her to Harumi's family where they took care of her with Harumi until the Great Devourer took their lives away. (Y/n) and Harumi were put into an orphanage since they were too young to go on their own. They were both adopted by the Empress and Emperor, meaning that they became the princesses of Ninjago.

The Jade Princess was Harumi.

The Jadeite Princess was (Y/n).

One day, the ninja went to protect the Mask of Deception which was in the Palace of Secrets where you and your sister live. You have fallen in love with the Green Ninja, Lloyd Garmadon. Unfortunately, he had fallen for Harumi, your sister. The Palace exploded, taking the lives of  your adopted parents and Hutchins. Lloyd, Harumi and you got closer to the last mask until Harumi revealed that they were The Quite One.

Harumi took the 3 masks and resurrected Garmadon, making him defeat his own son. The city was getting taken over while Lloyd was still unconscious. Kai, Zane, Cole, Jay and you tried to stop them but couldn't so you used Traveler's Tea to get out with baby Wu. You ended up in the first realm of Oni and Dragon. Cole, you and Wu went to find food but the others got caught by hunters. You guys saved them but now have a bounty on your heads.

(A/n- When I mean that, I actually mean that the hunters are now hunting you.)

You met Faith and made your way to the Dragon armor. You and Cole got very close and acted like siblings. After a while of traveling for the Dragon Armor, Faith got caught and you guys got tricked. Iron Barron took Wu, who was now older, to lead him to the Dragon Armor. The hunters decided to stop helping Iron Barron and decided to stop him. After that, you guys finally got help from the dragons and went back home where it was being destroyed. After finally saving Ninjago, you joined the Ninja and stayed with them.

After that, the Oni arrived in Ninjago and took over it. You guys decide to get Garmadon on your side to stop the Oni. While Lloyd and Garmadon were trying to stop them, you guys got a stress signal and Pixal stayed behind to pick up Lloyd and Garmadon. Unfortunately while saving the people, Cole fell into the darkness and you could only watch as Jay grabbed your waist. You broke the news to Lloyd but Garmadon ruined the moment. You slapped him and then caused a battle between you two. The Golden Armor was the only thing that the Oni was weak to, so Kai remakes the weapons and you guys fought. Cole was actually fine and you guys were happy. Unfortunately, you got hit by Oni power and that made you slowly die.

The ninja defeated the Oni with the Tornado of Creation and you came back to life after that.

✧✧✧