๑⁠♡Chapter 42: The Darkest Hour♡⁠๑

❁(Y/n)'s POV❁

We were running away from Grief-Bringer and the Skull Sorcerer.

Murtessa: "That horrible cry... That's Grief-Bringer, the dragon! No mistake."

Nya: "You said Grief-Bringer was killed by some great hero!"

Murtessa: "It was! It's back! The Skull Sorcerer must have reanimated it!"

The roars of the dragon could be heard as we all entered the strong cave that was created by the Geckels.

Kai: "Seal the cave! Now!"

Two Geckels started to use their strength to spin the wheel to close the cave until the wheel suddenly stopped for some reason. They tried to pull it but it didn't work.

Geckel: "It's stuck!"

Nya: "Forget the wheel! Cut the chain!"

Murtessa, Nya, and Murt started to hit the chain with their weapons as the skeleton army and Grief-Bringer started to get closer to the strong cave.

Lloyd: "They're not going to get it shut in time."

Jay: "Then we better but then some time!"

The 5 of us started to get ready to fight them as we walked out of the strong cave with our weapons and shield.

Lloyd: "You..."

Jay: "Shall..."

Kai: "Not..."

Zane: "Be granted permission to traverse beyond this point."

(Y/n): "And huh?"

We all look at Zane as we knew he mostly ruined it but nevermind that. The skeletons started charging towards us as we used Spinjitzu to hit the skeletons. We used our weapons to take them out but it wasn't enough as they just rose up again. Grief-Bringer was ready to shoot at us with its powers.

Lloyd: "Lookout!"

We all used our shields and put them in front of us as the flames hit the shields.

Nya: "Guys! Get in here!"

(Y/n): "Oh f*ck! Come on guys!"

We started to run back to the strong cave as the cave was closing on us. We dropped our shields as we slid under the doors as it closed. Grief-Bringer was hitting the cave as it tried to get in here.

Kai: "Hopefully we're safe for now."

Gulch: "Are you kidding? We are not safe! The enemy is among us! You let them into our cave!"

Jay: "What? Where?"

Gulch: "The Munce!"

He points at the Munce as they still had their rivalry on.

Kai: "You're doing this now?"

Lloyd: "Are you kidding me?"