∘˚˳°Extra Chapter 3: Lurking In The River∘˚˳°

(This takes place in Prime Empire.)

❁(Y/n)'s POV❁

(Y/n): "Where is Nya and Jay?"

Lloyd: "They aren't responding back to us so we have to go on without them before we lose the Mechanic. There!"

Right in front of us, the Mechanic's truck was driving away as he just stole some money from the bank.

Lloyd: "Don't let him get away!"

We continued to run after the truck until it started to speed up. Looks like he got some new upgrades to add to this truck.

(Y/n): "Great. He's gone now."

Nya: "Since when can his truck do that?"

We turned around to see Nya and Jay approach us from behind.

Lloyd: "Where were you guys?"

Nya: "We uh... Had a thing to take care of."

We all looked at them with questionable faces until something popped up on my mind. I went completely pale when that came to mind. I gasped in shock at them.

(Y/n): "Uh... Don't tell me you two did..."

Jay: "No! It's not that!"

(Y/n): "Oh thank the Masters... For one second I thought you two did that. Man my mind just gets weirder and weirder each day. But seriously, what did you two do?"

Nya: "I'll tell you later."

(Y/n): "You tell me that but you guys haven't explained things that I wanted to know yet."

•|Time skip|•

Back at the Monastery, we just waited for our next mission. A lot of our item were on the ground and so we started to clean up. We hadn't had too much time to clean up after what happened with Zane and Aspheera. Lloyd and I haven't even had the time to go somewhere nice.

Suddenly, another mission appeared for us as we just dropped our stuff and we were ready to attack. Except for me. Everyone passed by me as I just continued to clean up.

Lloyd: "Aren't you coming, (Y/n)?"

(Y/n): "Oh. Sorry. I zoned out for a bit. What's happening?"

Lloyd: "It's the Mechanic. He's been spotted in a warehouse. I'm not sure why but we gotta stop him."

(Y/n): "I'll be there. Just give me a few minutes."

I continued to broom the floor until Lloyd put his hand on my shoulder.

Lloyd: "Is something wrong?"

(Y/n): "Well... You know how we been dating for some time, right? We haven't even had time to spend together ever since what happened."

Lloyd: "I'll tell you what? I'll take you somewhere nice after this mission, okay?"

(Y/n): "Hmm... Deal. You better not forget it."