●Chapter 59: A Big Splash●

(A/n- This is your new suit for the season but there will also be the other suit for when they are underwater.
Also, I haven't informed this since I started these Lloyd and (Y/n) books but I'll say it. Each drawing of (Y/n) is actually my style of (Y/n) and how I think she looks in the story. To say this, (Y/n) can be in your own style like if you want her to have brown eyes then so be it. It's your choice and (Y/n) can have many kinds of different body types.
Love you.)

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

In a far away place from Ninjago City, 3 trucks approached a small village where some people worked to get crops. They stopped as they got off the truck. One of them knocks on the back of the trucks.

Goon: "All clear, boss!"

The doors open to reveal a girl with red hair and a mohawk. She jumps down as she looks around the area.

???: "What am I doing out here? I hate the country. I'm a city girl. New rule! From now on we only commit crimes in the city. Unless they pay triple."

Goon: "They are paying triple, Mrs. Demeanor."

Miss Demeanor: "It's not Mrs. Demeanor! It's Miss Demeanor!"

She shot fire at them as they ducked down.

Miss Demeanor: "How many times do I have to say it?"

Goon: "Uh, sorry, Miss Demeanor."

Miss Demeanor: "Why'd they wanna meet way out here anyway? We're in the middle of nowhere!"

Goon: "Probably so those nosy-ninja don't find us."

???: "That's way too late for that, honey."

They looked up behind them as they saw that one particular girl was waiting for them. The sun hit their back as their face was covered by the darkness. Not much could they see but from wearing a mask on their face, they could see that she was smirking at them.

Miss Demeanor: "How did you get here?"

(Y/n): "I rode all the way here with you. Thanks for the drive."

Miss Demeanor: "Who let her go with us?"

The goons didn't know how to explain themselves since they didn't see her get in

(Y/n): "I can explain. You got time?"

•|Flashback|•

Miss Demeanor and her goons got all the Vengestone in the truck as they all got in. In the dark, someone was behind some boxes as they got a call. She sighs as she grabs her phone to just see it's Lloyd calling her. She picks up as she quietly talks to him.

(Y/n): "What is it? I'm kinda in the middle of something important here."

Lloyd: "We got a new mission right- wait. What's so important that you need to do right now?"

(Y/n): "I don't have time to explain, Lloyd."

Lloyd: "We just got a mission to take and it's-"