♡Chapter 68: The Worship of Stars♡

๑Lloyd's POV๑

I walked over to (Y/n)'s bed as I saw her resting in peace. Carefully seeing how she just rested, I sat down beside her as she just lay there silently. Her condition was getting a bit better but it wasn't enough as she just kept fighting for her life. Zane entered the room as he checked her condition.

Zane: "She's doing a bit better but we still need to get her to a hospital. The system is impossible to fix now to get over there."

Lloyd: "But how much can she hold on for now?"

Zane: "About a few hours. Probably 8 or 9 hours. If we can get out of here in a matter of time, we might get her to safety in time. But for now, we are stranded here."

We both left the room as we headed outside. Everyone was still there as they still didn't know what to do.

Zane: "I assessed the damage and it is beyond repair."

Lloyd: "And (Y/n)'s condition is getting a bit better but she can't hold on for so long."

Jay: "Which means we're stranded with someone's life on the line."

Benthomaar: "Can you not use your Elemental Powers to summon the whales? They could easily pull this vessel behind them."

Nya: "Summon whales? No, I can't do that."

Benthomaar: "But, you are named Nya."

Nya: "Yeah?"

Benthomaar: "The first Elemental Master of Water. Nyad. Surely you know the tale of Nyad?"

Maya: "I told you this. Don't you remember? When you were a little girl? The story of Nyad and the whales. She rode upon their backs. we named you after her. But it's just a children's story, Bentho."

Benthomaar: "It is true. Nyad had helped defeat the serpent Wojira. She leapt onto the serpent's head with nothing but a broken trident-"

Nya: "Benthomaar, I can't summon whales. I can only control water. And right now, not even that."

Maya: "She's right. I was the Elemental Master of Water before her, I would know if something like that was possible."

Benthomaar: "Have you ever tried?"

Nya: "Well, no."

Benthomaar: "Then how do you know?"

Nya thinks for a second before looking at the water with confidence. We all went down to the island as Nya walked to the water as she used her powers to try it out. Some small fishes appeared as they jumped out of the water.

Nya: "What do I do now?"

Maya: "Whatever you're doing, it's working. Try it again!"

Jay: "Be careful not to call any piranha or sharks. Or blowfish, or fire sharks or glass snails."

Lloyd: "Calm down, Jay. It's gonna be alright. I hope."

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

(Y/n) opens her eyes as she gets up. The pain in her chest was gone as she saw she had another suit on.