☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚Chapter 27: The Glitch ☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

(A/n- This is how you look for the outfit. I'm so sorry if you thought about (Y/n) having long hair already but she's just my own style of how I think she looks to me. Only the red stripe of hair is actually a part of (Y/n) design since it will be mentioned in book 3.)

❁(Y/n)'s POV❁

Everyone got their own avatar style as Jay and I bought new ones but didn't change to it. We stayed the same since we liked our styles. We also got weapons to defend ourselves from anything that we come across. We entered the first game as Kai starts to talk about our league.

Kai: "I still don't get how you two got that group of nutjobs to do everything you two said."

Jay: "The League of Jays and (Y/n)s aren't nutjobs. They're fans. And they're awesome."

Cole: "Just 'cause they're fans doesn't mean they're not nutjobs."

Jay: "You're just jealous because-"

Nya: "Can we focus for a second on the reason we're here? To get one of the three keys we need to unlock the final arcade cabinet and get into Unagami's Temple?"

Kai: "Right. What were they called again? The key things?"

???: "Keytana."

We looked behind Kai and saw a man with a ponytail as he looked like a samurai.

Nya: "Oh. Hi. Who are you?"

???: "I am terrible. I was a guide. It was my duty to lead adventurers such as yourselves through this land."

Jay: "Uh, it's not anymore?"

???: "I have failed too many masters. To my endless shame."

Nya: "Well, we would be honored to have your help, humble samurai."

Kai: "Yeah, because we really have no clue what we're doing. I mean like none."

(Y/n): "Truly have no idea because we're like 6 idiots that kinda mess up things but make them right in the end."

Cole: "We aren't. But anyway... Don't worry, buddy, we've lost plenty of fights too. But you can't let it get you down, right?"

Lloyd: "I'm Lloyd. What's your name?"

Okino: "I... Am Okino."

Lloyd: "Nice to meet you, Okino. That's Cole, Kai, Nya, Jay and (Y/n)."

Okino: "I am honored. Allow me, humbly, to pledge my service."

He picks up his sword as he holds it towards us as he kneels down in front of us.

Nya: "Oh, gee, that's really not-"

Okino: "I, Okino, Samurai, pledge to serve you and do all in my power to protect you and guide you to the keytana."

Lloyd: "Thanks, Okino, that's-"

Kai: "Just out of curiosity, when you said you had failed all your previous masters, how many are we talking here? Two or three?"