◍Chapter 71: The Calm Before the Storm◍

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

Out in the sea, the storms were getting violent as a ship started to go through the sea. The wind was strong and powerful as the thunder roared. A screeching was heard from an unknown creature as it was none other than Wojira. Kalmaar was on her head as Wojira passed the ship. They were heading somewhere and it was already clear where.

Ninjago City...

❁(Y/n)'s POV❁

The sun rose up as we had mostly nothing to do. Lloyd, Kai, Pixal and I were working on fixing the vehicles. After the date with Lloyd and telling him about my marks, I felt better but now I had to tell the others about it. I had less time to find out about my grandpa's powers but I found how to activate it. It can come in handy but for now, we have nothing bad happening right now. Jay, Zane, Benthomaar, and Master Wu went to the police station since they got a call to go there. I didn't want to so I stayed here with the others.

Lloyd: "Hey, (Y/n)?"

(Y/n): "Yeah?"

Lloyd: "After this, what do you think we can do?"

(Y/n): "I'm not sure. Maybe we can hang out and do our own things."

The sound of beeping was heard as Pixal answers her communicator.

Master Wu: "Pixal, come in!"

Pixal: "Master Wu?"

Master Wu: "Pixal, the submersible combat crafts you've been developing. How soon can you have them ready?"

Pixal: "Three days."

An explosion was heard as it was one of the vehicles that Kai was working on. It caught on fire as Lloyd grabbed the fire extinguisher to put out the fire.

Pixal: "Four."

Master Wu: "You have twelve hours. I don't have time to explain but I need them prepped and armed as soon as possible. And I need you to issue an emergency evacuation."

Pixal: "Is it that serious?"

Master Wu: "I'm afraid so."

Pixal: "I will do so immediately."

Another explosion happened as the mech that Lloyd was in fell down in the cave.

(Y/n): "Lloyd! You alright?!"

Lloyd gets back up with the mech as I sigh in relief.

Lloyd: "I'm okay!"

(Y/n): "Geez... Don't scare me like that. I thought you were dead for a second."

Lloyd: "Sorry... But at least I'm fine."

(Y/n): "Yeah but when something like this happens next time, there's a chance you wouldn't survive."

Lloyd: "I'm telling you. It's going to be alright-"

Pixal: "We have a problem."