•Chapter 19: A Fragile Hope•

๑Lloyd's POV๑

Lloyd and (Y/n): "Zane?"

Lloyd: "I... I don't understand. How is this possible?"

Ice Emperor: "What did you just call me?"

Lloyd: "Zane. Your name is Zane. Don't you remember?"

The Samurai covered our path with their spears as I got closer.

Vex: "Step back. You are addressing the Ice Emperor."

Lloyd: "We came here for you, Zane. We came here to bring you home."

Ice Emperor: "This is my home."

(Y/n): "No it isn't! Ninjago is your home."

Ice Emperor: "Nin... Jago?"

Lloyd: "Think, Zane. Try to remember. We were all together. We were fighting Aspheera, and... She banished you with her staff."

Vex: "Don't listen to him. He lies as well as her."

(Y/n): "It's the f*cking truth. Zane, you have to remember something. Or someone like me, Lloyd or..."

Lloyd: "Master Wu, or Pixal, or... Or... Kai?"

Ice Emperor: "Who?"

Lloyd: "Kai. Remember when I threw his reds with your whites and all your clothes turned pink? And you had to dress up as the pink ninja? Remember?"

Zane responded with a no as Vex, his 'advisor', spoke up.

Vex: "They seeks to deceive you. To confuse you. Let me deal with them, my Lord."

Zane looked at us as I looked at the Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu in his hands. The memories of the time when he was sent here returned as I remembered before he was sent here, he was holding the scroll in his hands.

Lloyd: "You were holding the Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu when it happened. It... It must have corrupted you somehow. How long have you been here, Zane? How long have you been holding that?"

Ice Emperor: "Many decades."

(Y/n): "Decades?! What do you mean for decades?! It's only been a week since you were banished into this realm!"

Lloyd: "Time must be different here. I don't understand how, but... But, Zane, the scroll has corrupted you, corrupted your power. You have to put it down."

Vex: "They seeks the sceptre."

Lloyd: "Don't listen to him, Zane. This isn't you. You're a good person."

(Y/n): "You're our friend. You have to trust us. Put it down. Now!"

Vex: "See? They desire it for themselves. Seize them!"

As the Samurai got closer to us with their spears, (Y/n) used her powers to push them back.

(Y/n): "Then we'll do it by force!"