⑅ Chapter 55: The Arms of Thorns⑅

(A/n- I'm giving a warning for some blood in the end. A lot is gonna happen here.)

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

Step by step, (Y/n) walked over to Jalen as they started to back away.

(Y/n): "What? Are you... Afraid?"

Jalen just stood there as they are paralyzed in place. They pulled out their sword as they took recontrol of their body. The hands reacted to them as they headed for Jalen. A slice at one of the arms as it was destroyed. It wasn't enough as (Y/n) just created a new one. Jalen tried again but strikes both of the hands with their sword. It didn't work as (Y/n) just recreated them with her powers.

(Y/n): "Even if you tried destroying them, I will just recreate them again and again until you will fade away."

Jalen: "I am not the one whose going to fade away. You will be the the one who will fading away in my eyes!"

They jumped over the arms as they tried to grab them. Jalen headed for (Y/n) as they tried to strike again but failed when (Y/n) used her spear to block the attack. She threw Jalen to the side as they stabbed their sword to the ground to not lose balance. Meanwhile, the ninja didn't know what was happening as they only saw bright lights that were coming from the hole.

Jay: "Does anyone know what the heck is going on down there?"

Kai: "No idea but it seems that (Y/n) is really outta control right now."

Soon a he said that, another hole was made as Jalen was thrown upward. Elijah ran over to Jalen as he went to help them up. Jalen was covered with many bruise as well with many cuts. (Y/n) gets out of the hole as she just looks at them.

(Y/n): "Truly romantic to just care about someone who decides to just attack a hero. You know, mostly every story I know ends in a happy ending but the rest... They don't. Like how your is gonna be."

Jalen couldn't move as they were paralyzed again. Elijah gets up as he looked like he was ready to fight.

Elijah: "Not if I have something to say about it."

(Y/n) just stood there quiet as she started to laugh.

(Y/n): "You gotta be k-kidding me! Haha! You? Your a human with no elemental powers and has mechanical arms! What are you gonna do? Stab me with them?"

Elijah: "Exactly."

(Y/n): "Wait wha-?"

He uses his robotic arms to stab her hand into the wall. And no, I don't mean the hands that are made out of elemental powers, I mean her actually hand. She hisses in pain as she tries to use her other hand but failed when Elijah just pinned it on the wall with his robotic arms.

Elijah: "Your are right. I have no elemental powers like you but I am someone who out ran the cops and all. I am a man of business that takes care of the dirty work and I won't let you hurt Jalen."

(Y/n) uses her elemental powers to control the hands again. Elijah noticed this movement and he jumps back as he dodged the attack.

(Y/n): "When will you learn that you can't even make a cut on me? I can just restore my body and it will look like it's all good as new."