☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚Chapter 73: Nyad☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

Nya and Kalmaar started to fight as Wojira tried to bite Nya. Nya fires back as (Y/n) just looks from afar on the Bounty.

(Y/n): "Drive, Pix! Drive!"

Pixal understood her as she started to drive the Bounty outta the battlefield. Under the water, Jay was stuck in his vehicle as it was completely shutting down.

Jay: "Uh... Teensy problem, guys? I've got a bad leak and no control."

There wasn't any response.

Jay: "Lloyd? Zane? (Y/n)? Anyone?"

Nothing. The power of the vehicle shuts down as water starts to enter the vehicle.

Jay: "Okay, okay... Looks like we're going for a swim. Eject!"

Jay presses the eject button but it doesn't work. He tries again but nothing as he starts to freak out more.

Jay: "Come on. Why won't you eject? Oh, not good. Think. What would Zane do? Actually, no. Think. What would Kai do?"

He started to kick the hatch of the vehicle as it was harder than it seems. Back up on the surface, Pixal was driving away from the battle as (Y/n) and Master Wu talked with the other ninja.

Master Wu: "Everyone, listen up. Nya's not going to hold off Wojira for much longer. We need to regroup."

Lloyd, Kai, and Zane were swimming away from the battle until they encountered many Merlopians heading towards them.

Lloyd: "Any suggestions, Zane? What's our best course of action?"

Zane: "I have run three million simulations and the outcome of all of them is the same. We will lose."

Kai: "Ninja never quit!"

(Y/n): "Yeah but Ninja don't last forever. You said that once, remember Kai? All we can do is retreat and think about this situation until we find a solution. Retreat, now! Before things get more messy."

(A/n- Yes. Kai did infact say that line of Ninja don't last forever. He said it during season 8.)

Lloyd: "You heard her. Let's get outta here!"

They all started to head back to the others as the Merlopians fired at them but missed.

Master Wu: "Pixal, we have to get these people to safety."

Pixal: "Kalmaar is unlikely to allow us to retreat. And at this speed, we have little chance of outrunning him."

(Y/n): "But what if we don't actually retreat. What if we hid in a building so Kalmaar wouldn't expect a thing. He wouldn't check the building, right?"

Master Wu: "Hmm... That sounds like a great idea. But you sound like your mother right now. She would always think about the right thing."

(Y/n): "I am sounding like my mother? I never expected that. But now it's not the time to tell me about my mother. We can hide in that building and then put the ship on auto pilot! That would trick him! Come on!"