。⁠*゚⁠+Chapter 8: Never Trust a Human。⁠*゚⁠+

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

In the days of my father, the First Spinjitzu Master, there was peace between humans and Serpentine. But it was a fragile peace. Human were forbidden to enter the lands of the Serpentine, and the Serpentine were forbidden to enter the lands of men.

Wu and Garmadon would be seen training with some sticks as (M/n) just say on the rocks to look from afar.

Wu: "I'm tired of the lake. I don't wanna go swimming today."

Garmadon: "What do you wanna do?"

Wu: "I wanna go that way."

Garmadon: "That's the Serpentine Valley, Wu. We're not allowed there."

(M/n): "Yeah. Your father made a truce to never go to their side with King Mambo."

Wu: "Nobody will ever know. We'll just take a quick look and come right back. Come on. Don't you wanna see the Serpentine? Are you even a little curious? Hm?"

The 3 children made their way into the valley of the Serpentine and saw they worked. Wu was amazed while (M/n) didn't like the idea of walking into the land of the Serpentine.

Garmadon: "Okay, now you've seen it. Let's go before someone-"

As they turned around, the Serpentine had found them and surrounded them. They were brought in to see King Mambo the Fifth.

King Mambo: "You two... Are the children of The Spinjitzu Master? And you... Are the children of The Symbol of Hope?"

Garmadon: "Yes, sir."

Wu: "We're sorry, we-"

King Mambo: "Silence. You have recklessly endangered a peace between humans and Serpentine that has existed for millennia. Your foolishness has put me in... A difficult position."

Wu and (M/n) saw a Serpentine that was looking from afar but hid away once they saw them.

???: "They are the children of the First Spinjitzu Master and the Symbol of Hope, Sire. We must proceed cautiously."

King Mambo: "Put them in a cell for a night. Let them think on their foolishness."

???: "Very wise."

The 3 kids were grabbed by the shoulder and pulled into a cell.

Garmadon: "I can't believe this. This is all your fault! I'm gonna tell father everything"

(M/n): "Calm down... Actually no. Don't calm down because our parents won't even know where we are!"

Wu: "You wanted to go too, remember? I asked you two, and you said-"

Garmadon: "I said no. N-O."

(M/n): "And I knew that this wasn't a great idea. He said we shouldn't but you wouldn't-"

They heard a sound outside of their cell and saw a Serpentine girl who was spying on them before.

Aspheera: "Is it true? You are the children of The First Spinjitzu Master and The Symbol of Hope?"