●Chapter 15: An Unlikely Ally●

❁(Y/n)'s POV❁

It was already the morning as I got up from my bed. Unfortunately I fell down to the ground because I forgot that I have the top bunk of the bed. F*ck this, I'm out. I got up from the floor and got ready. I opened the door and walked out while thinking about the bright light I saw last night. I looked up to see Nya doing something with the ice but then just gave up when she kicked the building and snow fell on top of her head.

(Y/n): "Good morning, Nya. What are you doing?"

Nya: "Oh. Good morning, (Y/n)..."

She looked down like something was disturbing her.

(Y/n): "You okay? You seem down a bit."

Nya: "I... It's nothing. I just feel... Useless without my powers."

Lloyd: "You're not useless- Ah!"

We looked to the left to see Lloyd almost slipped on the ice but brought his balance back up.

Lloyd: "In fact, that's what I wanted to ask you before... (Y/n) arrived. Anyway, I need you to protect the village with the others. In case those Ice Samurai come back."

Nya: "What about you?"

Lloyd: "I have to go away for a while."

Nya: "Going after Zane? I hope you don't think you're going alone. We're coming with you."

Lloyd: "I've thought about this, Nya. There's only two ways into the castle by force and by stealth. And force won't work. You've seen how powerful the Ice Emperor is."

(Y/n): "We actually saw the Samurai but I can count that of how powerful he is."

Nya: "So we sneak in. Like the crafty ninja we are."

We heard a yell and saw that Kai, Jay and Cole were playing around until they got flung into the air, making Jay get stuck in the tree while Cole and Kai fell to the snow.

(Y/n): "Scratch that. They aren't that sneaky as we three are."

Lloyd: "One of us has a better chance than six. And the Ice Emperor will be watching you guys, not me. He'll send more of those Blizzard Samurai here. Which is why I need you to stay and protect these people."

Nya: "So we draw his attention, while you sneak in and find Zane."

Lloyd: "Exactly."

Nya: "It's risky... But it could work."

Lloyd: "It will work. Trust me."

(Y/n): "But I'm coming with you."

Lloyd: "No. You need to stay here with the others and protect them. I don't want you to get involved again."

(Y/n): "And I had a long time to think about my mistakes in my room after what happened. I won't stand by again like you made me do last time but instead of making mistakes... I'll make them right."

Lloyd: "I won't let you get involved in this. I don't want anything bad happen to you again."

(Y/n): "I know you don't want me hurt but I'm stronger than you think I am. I can handle myself. I promise you I will be alright. Trust me."