☆Chapter 31: Racer Seven☆

(A/n- The outfit is the new suit that (Y/n) will be wearing. I had problems while making the suit but it's the one that I believe that you'll like. And maybe this chapter will be short but I'm not sure since.)

❁(Y/n)'s POV❁

After we arrived at Scott's garage, I had changed my avatar that looked like the rest but has some different things about it. A golden bow around my waist, star marking, and my original bun with my green ribbon. But anyway, Scott uncovers an old rusty car that looked in bad shape and needed to be fixed.

Scott: "Uh, she doesn't look like much. But trust me, she's fast."

Cole: "Whose car is this? Yours?"

Scott: "No. I don't race."

Kai: "Why not?"

Scott: "Look, you want it or not? This, plus the other three, plus my car, that's five vehicles. That gets you in the race."

Jay: "I don't know, this needs a lot of work. You think we can fix it up in time?"

Nya: *Sighs* "New engine, transmission, brakes, shocks, wheels, timing belt, windshield."

(Y/n): "That's a lot that we need to fix."

Scott: "Yeah, it's in bad shape. But it's the best I got. And she did pretty well. Until the last race."

Lloyd: "What happened in the last race?"

Scott: "Driver got cubed. Made a reckless move."

(Y/n): "Damn. I don't think I want to even think about it. Rest in peace tho."

Scott: "Wanna know why I don't drive? That's why. Because I've only got one life left and I value it. I'm not risking for anything or anyone."

Jay: "Some things are worth fighting for, Scott."

Scott: "Yeah, yeah, you guys can be heroes if you want. Not me."

He walks away as Jay and I knew the truth about why he was like this.

Jay: "He's been stuck in this game a long time. Too long."

(Y/n): "Longer than the others player... And longer than us."

Nya: "If any of us want to get out of here, we need that Keytana. We need to win the race."

Cole: "Then we better get started. Come on, what are we waiting for?"

As the others walked away, Lloyd decided something.

Lloyd: "I'm going to check out the Speedway. See what I can learn. The more we know about it, the better our chances."

Nya: "Okay. But be careful. The racetrack will be crawling with Red Visors."

(Y/n): "Maybe get a disguise since it took a long time for the Red Visors to figure out who Jay and I were. Literally. Anyway, be careful."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek as he smiled. He puts on his mask and went off to the raceway.

Nya: "You do love him, don't you?"