Chapter 63

After two days and two nights of searching, I finally saw Song Wen lying on the dead body in the mass grave. His face was covered with blood, and his limbs were wrapped in gauze. Half a steamed bun, next to a vicious dog, saw Zhao Lingfeng, and ran away.

Zhao Lingfeng hugged Song Wen in a panic, sniffed his breath, and said with a choked voice, "It's okay, it's okay."

Because Zhao Gan was worried about Zhao Gan, Zhao Lingfeng never dared to bring Song Wen back to the palace, and hurried to the mountain outside the city. In that small courtyard.

After seeking many doctors one after another, Song Yan was revived.

One month later, Song Yan finally woke up, opened his eyes and looked at the pitch-black roof beams, and caught a glimpse of the tall figure from the corner of his eye, with deep hatred in his eyes.

"Jing Qing?" Zhao Lingfeng turned around and was very pleasantly surprised when he met Shang Song's eyes.

Song Fan turned his head away, his lips were chapped due to lack of water, and he said in a hoarse voice: "Don't call me." He will never forget the days in the mass grave, the passers-by who passed by kindly bandaged his wound casually. Slowly stopped the bleeding, couldn't bear the hunger, grabbed food from wild dogs, wanted to live, but could only wait for death. All of this is thanks to Zhao Lingfeng. If it wasn't for him, how could I have ended up like this?

"Sorry." Zhao Lingfeng said with downcast eyes.

Song Yan ignored him.

Feeling guilty, Zhao Lingfeng had no choice but to leave, thinking about coming back tomorrow. How do you know that this walk is another year.

Someone in the yard looked at Song Wen. There was never a shortage of food and clothing, but he couldn't walk around at will, and at most he could only look at it from the top of the mountain.

Song Yan knew that he was under house arrest, if he could escape before, now? I can't even hold a pen steadily, just like a useless person. The time agreed with the master has already passed, and I don't know how the old man is doing.

Drinking strong wine, riding a fast horse, and having three or two children with the girl he loves the most, these were Song Yan's early ideals, but now the only thing left is to hope that the news of Zhao Lingfeng's death will come.

However, he couldn't get what he wanted, because when he turned around, he saw Zhao Lingfeng standing behind him, looking at him with a smile on his face.

"Song Fan." Zhao Lingfeng called out, his eyes full of affection. After a long absence for a year, he realized Song Fan's place in his heart.

"Not dead?" Song Fan said disappointedly.

Zhao Lingfeng's face darkened, "You want me to die?"

"Yes." Song Yan replied honestly.

"I'm sorry, but I still want to live together with you." Zhao Lingfeng smiled nonchalantly.

Song Yan turned back to the room and closed the door heavily.

The days of rainy days made Song Wen only able to hide in the house, count the raindrops dripping on the tiles through the window, feeling agitated, turned around and saw the bamboo flute placed on the table, and threw it out of the window, This is already the tenth of this month.

Zhao Lingfeng just approached, looked at the bamboo flute lying in the muddy water, looked down at the knife mark on the index finger of his left hand, turned around, picked up the sickle at the side, and went to the bamboo forest in the backyard to cut bamboo to make a flute.

Song Fan likes to play the flute. When he was in the inn, Song Fan always liked to play the flute. The cheerful sound of the flute and the innocent young man's eyes must be a person who will always fall.

Song Fan opened the door and saw Zhao Lingfeng sitting on the wooden bench in the corridor peeling bamboo, his technique was a little unfamiliar, he was stunned for a moment when he saw Song Fan, and then asked with a smile: "Are you willing to come out?" Song Fan glanced at him

, Said sarcastically: "The majestic Yangwu King, how can you do this job?"

"I saw you throw away the flute, so I made another one." Zhao Lingfeng replied.

"I don't dare to brag, I'm afraid of death." Song Yan said coldly.

Zhao Lingfeng put down the sickle, and said with dissatisfaction, "Can't you talk to me comfortably?"

"No." Song Fan replied.

Zhao Lingfeng didn't speak, he lowered his head and continued to fiddle with the bamboo in his hand.

Seeing the different scratches on Zhao Lingfeng's hands, Song Yan's eyes flickered slightly, and he said to stop him: "Even if it is done well, I will still throw it away."

Zhao Lingfeng paused, "Then do it until you don't throw it away."

"I'm going Find my master." There was no need to continue this topic, so Song Yan had to change the topic.

"Okay." Zhao Lingfeng nodded and agreed, "I only give you one month. If you don't reply after a month, you know my temper."

Song Wen was slightly startled, and then replied: "Okay." In

the early morning of the next day, Song Wen sat down Carriage, go to the place that makes my heart miss.

In the same cloud-shrouded mountain, unknown wild flowers bloom beside the road, attracting butterflies and bees to gather honey. If it had been placed in the original place, Song Ding would have stopped to watch it, and then plucked a few plants for the master to see, but after all, today is different from the past.

Song Yan held a long stick in his hand and walked with difficulty. The sun just came out when he went up the mountain, but when he arrived, it was already high in the sky.

Song Yan raised his sleeve to wipe off the dense sweat on his forehead, and after calming down, he pushed open the painted wooden door and walked in slowly.

I saw the surroundings were empty, the beams of the house were covered with spider silk, and a musty smell came to the tip of my nose.

"Master." Song Wen called out.

There was a coughing sound in the house, Song Wen heard the words, and strode inside.

What I saw was a skinny old man lying on the couch, with a sallow complexion, prominent cheekbones, and blurred eyes. After seeing the person, he grinned and said, "Song Wen, are you back?"

Song Wen knelt heavily on the ground, He kowtowed and said, "A disciple is not filial."

The old man stretched out his trembling hands to touch Song Wen's face, and said weakly: "Last year, your senior brother came to see me and said that you hooked up with a prince in the capital, and was bestowed by His Majesty on you. Died." Speaking of this, the old man paused for a moment, and a string of crystals flowed from the corner of his eyes, "It's all the teacher's fault, I shouldn't let you go, but fortunately you are fine. Cough cough" Maybe he was too excited, the old man Cough. Song Wen stood up, patted the old man gently, and said with a sob

: "This is the bitter fruit made by the apprentice himself, what has it to do with the master?"

Said: "It's a crime."

The old man was so excited that he coughed again, and this time he coughed up blood, which fell on the gray quilt.

Seeing the old man's appearance, Song Wen felt very sad, he was all to blame for causing Master to be like this.

"Since you're here, please spend more time with me." The old man exerted his greatest strength and held Song Wen's hand tightly.

"Okay." Song Yan's tears could no longer stop flowing down.

In the next few days, Song Wen went to the back mountain to cut firewood, went to the mountain to carry water, gathered some wild vegetables and herbs, and then came back to cook and cook for the master, just like living on the mountain before.

The old man's face became more ruddy day by day, and every morning, Song Man carried the old man out and put him on the recliner, basking in the sun to dispel the cold from his body.

Song Wen caught a fish from the creek and was about to show it off to the old man, but he saw his eyes closed and fell into a deep sleep.

Song Yan let go, the fish fell to the ground, walked to the old man, and shouted: "Master?" Then shook him, and continued to shout, "Master?

" Blank, sitting slumped on the ground, cried heart-piercingly: "Master!"

At this moment, a pair of black soap boots came into view, looking from bottom to top, it was Zhao Lingfeng.

Song Yan became angry and slapped Zhao Lingfeng several times, "If it weren't for you, our master and apprentice would not be separated." After speaking, he slapped himself several times, "It's all my fault, I don't deserve to live "

Zhao Lingfeng hugged Song Wen, looked at him who was getting mad, and said softly: "It's my fault, it's none of your business." Song Wen couldn't

listen to any words now, and kept beating Zhao Lingfeng Then he opened his mouth and bit on it desperately, until the smell of blood came from his mouth, and then he let go.

Zhao Lingfeng whispered in pain, then a knife fell on Song Wen's shoulder, picked him up and walked out, and said to Xu Dong beside him: "Bury his master Haosheng." "Yes." Waiting for

Song

Wen When he woke up again, he still saw the scene that was so familiar that he hated it. Zhao Lingfeng thought that Song Yan would have a big fight with him, so he was ready to say something, but it was a pity that it was useless.

I saw Song Wen'an leaning quietly on the head of the bed, with his lips opening and closing mechanically, drinking light porridge.

Zhao Lingfeng thought that Song Fan was thinking about it, so he didn't mention his master anymore.

Zhao Lingfeng gradually gained Zhao Qian's trust in the court, and the limelight was booming. Some people moved their minds, thinking about Zhao Lingfeng's preferences, and found some men who looked like Song Yan to offer to Zhao Lingfeng. Zhao Lingfeng did not refuse, and readily accepted. Down.

When this matter reached Song Wen's ears, he sneered, "King Yangwu is blessed."

Zhao Lingfeng would come to sit in the yard when he was free, and Song Yan would pour tea every time, but he never drank it, because the tea Song Yan gave him was poisoned, and he had it many times, so even if he liked it, he would never drink it. unwilling to trust.

The most commotion in the capital in the past few days is that the general Qin Yi was killed by refugees in Baima County, and the eldest princess jumped off the building and left with her husband, leaving the young Qin Yan behind. Not long.

Song Yan looked at Zhao Lingfeng who was sitting across from him with sadness between his brows, and asked sarcastically, "Since you have participated, why bother to pretend?"

Zhao Lingfeng came back to his senses, and said, "Yes, why bother." Mou Zi, "Pour me a cup of tea."

Song Yan was stunned for a moment, then took out the empty cup, filled it with tea, and pushed it to Zhao Lingfeng's hand.

Just when Zhao Lingfeng was about to pick up the tea cup, Song Yan shook his hand and the cup fell to the ground.

"Suddenly I don't want to give you a drink." Song Wen said.

Zhao Lingfeng hooked his lips, "You may not have no affection for me."

Song Wen sneered and said, "I think too much."

Zhao Lingfeng suddenly felt that the worries in his heart were much less, and looked at Song Wen tenderly, and said, "One day I will Day, we will be like ordinary couples."

At this moment, the cry of a crow came from outside the house, Zhao Lingfeng frowned, and immediately got up and went outside to drive it away.

Song Yan followed out and watched Zhao Lingfeng who was standing under the tree scolding the crow on the branch. The mottled light and shadow fell on him, making him extremely dazzling.

Song Yan withdrew his gaze and looked at the clear blue sky, a flock of birds flew by freely. In his life, he was destined to never be free again.

[End of Extra Story]

The author has something to say:

The extra episode is over, and the whole book is over, thank you for reading the little cuties. Still the same sentence, writing articles is only to fulfill myself, thank you everyone.