Chapter 12

At sunrise, the river flowers are more red than fire, and in spring, the river water is as green as blue.

Wen Yu finally saw the scenery written in this poem today, the water town in the south of the Yangtze River exudes a gentle atmosphere all the time.

The first day of the Lunar New Year has arrived, Wenyu packed up and saluted early, and he and Liufeng were ready to go to Xiangshan Academy.

As soon as he reached the entrance of the inn, he heard a call from behind, "Wen Yu, where are you going?"

"Xiangshan Academy." Wen Yu replied.

Xie Lan clapped her hands excitedly, "What a coincidence! I'm going there too."

Wen Yu turned her head to look at Xie Lan, frowning slightly, "Really?"

Xie Lan put her arm around Wen Yu's shoulder and smiled. Said: "Of course, I didn't expect that we are classmates."

"My lord, it's getting late." The servant beside Xie Lan urged.

Xie Lan nodded, took a step forward, waved her big hand, forcibly hugged Wenyu's shoulders, and walked out, "Come on, let's go in the carriage together." Just like that, Wenyu was forcibly pulled into the carriage by

Xie Lan, and Liufeng Sitting outside with Xie Lan's book boy, Cui He, driving the carriage.

Xiangshan Academy is located on the hillside of Qingfeng Mountain not far from Gusu City.

The four of them got out of the carriage and stared at the scene in front of them, all in a daze. From the bottom of the mountain to the top, there are straight steps, all of which are paved with bluestone slabs. Looking up along the steps, there is a stone statue of Confucius at the end of the steps, surrounded by mist, making people feel like they are in a fairyland.

Suddenly the sound of the wooden door opening came from above, and immediately after that, many people were seen walking down in an orderly manner in two rows with smiles on their faces.

Then, an older man at the front of the team approached Wenyu, cupped his hands, and said with a smile: "Xu Xia, under the order of the head of the mountain, welcomes all the juniors." Wenyu replied: "Brother Lao

Lao Alright."

Xie Lan smiled gratefully at Fang Xu, "Brother, thank you!"

Everyone climbed up the stairs and finally arrived at the entrance of the academy, where the Lushan Mountain face of the academy has been revealed.

Gray eaves, white walls, this is the architectural style of Gusu area. The door of the third entrance, the door in the middle has been opened, and a plaque hangs directly above the door, with the words "Xiangshan Academy" written on it.

Walk into the academy slowly, bypass the front hall, and face the lecture hall. Going forward again is the sacrificial hall, where a portrait of Confucius hangs. As the small doors on both sides of the hall pass through, the library comes into people's sight. A three-story building with a small pond in front of the building, the water is clear to the bottom, and koi are swimming happily.

After crossing countless trails, we finally arrived at the Zhaishe. Fang Xu stood in front of the house, pointed to the two small courtyards on the right, and said, "This is the residence of the two of you. Let's rest for a while, and then we will pay homage to the teacher." After finishing speaking, he turned and left.

Wen Yu chose to walk towards the inner courtyard, gently pushed open the round arched wooden door, and saw greenery everywhere. I saw a row of plantains planted in the yard, and new green leaves had just grown in spring, perhaps because the temperature on the mountain was relatively low, and the leaves were still covered with dew, swaying in the wind.

There is a stone table and three stone benches in the middle of the yard, and next to it is a magnolia tree. The pink magnolia is in full bloom, and the flowers that have faded away have long been replaced with new green leaves.

There are two rooms in the courtyard, Wen Yu chose the inner one, and Liufeng was in the other. Walking into the house, a set of tables and chairs is neatly arranged, and a screen of ink landscape painting is placed behind it. On the right side of the hand is a desk, and behind the screen is a soft couch.

Wen Yu sat on the chair and rested for a while, then saw Liu Feng walking in, and asked: "How about your side?" Liu Feng

looked at the surrounding arrangement, and replied: "Together with this side."

"That's good. "Wen Yu nodded.

After sitting there for a short time, I heard someone from outside saying: "The head of the mountain has ordered, all the younger brothers rush to the sacrifice hall."

Wen Yu was slightly embarrassed, looked at Liu Feng, and asked, "Do you know the direction of the sacrifice hall?" It was really too long just now Oh, he forgot the exact direction of the sacrificial hall.

Liu Feng raised his eyebrows, "Of course, this is my strong point."

So, with Liu Feng leading the way, he soon arrived at the Sacrifice Hall.

I saw people in twos and threes standing under the stone steps in front of the hall, looking up at the people above Shang.

The man had gorgeous hair and was wearing a cyan long-sleeved shirt. His loess-colored skin drooped with the passage of time, forming wrinkles, but his eyes were piercing, and he leaned on a cane, looking forward, full of vigor. This person is Lu Qingshi, the head of Xiangshan Academy.

Lu Qingshi tapped the ground with his crutches to signal everyone to be quiet, and then said: "Students are welcome to come to my academy from a long distance. I am the head of Xiangshan Academy, Lu Qingshi." "I have met the

head of the mountain." Everyone bowed their hands.

"Everyone who enters our academy is a member of the academy, and you are brothers and sisters, with one heart and one mind, we will create greater glories for our academy." Lu Qingshi said.

"I will live up to the head of the mountain." Everyone said in unison.

The next step was to worship Confucius. After the worship, he followed the brothers to get the clothes.

The all-colored water-green gown, with a large orchid embroidered on the chest, made some students mutter: "This dress looks like a girl's house." After

three days of leisure and ease, I slowly adapted to the life in the academy. , the road everywhere has also been figured out. Ever since, the real reading career began.

Everyone gathered in the lecture hall, found an empty seat and sat down, waiting for the master.

Xie Lan sat down next to Wen Yu, taking advantage of his wife's absence, she talked about this and that about Wen Yu.

"Hey, Wen Yu, you said they all have the same clothes, why do you look better than me?" Xie Lan couldn't help but sighed when she saw Wen Yu's handsome appearance.

Wen Yu ignored Xie Lan's words, lowered her head and flipped through the newly issued book in her hand.

"Hehe, I don't know who it is, it turned out to be the little thief at the palace banquet last year." A disdainful voice came.

Xie Lan turned her head and looked at the person sitting on the lower right of her. He had a plain face and a pair of small eyes embedded in the bridge of his nose, with disdain in his eyes. On the forehead is a goose yellow mop, and a small pearl hangs in the middle of the mop.

After seeing this person's appearance clearly, Xie Lan was taken aback for a moment, then rolled his eyes helplessly, why is it Mei Wangyu? At first I really didn't recognize him, usually he is wearing bright red and purple clothes, his face is painted with rouge and powder, and he wears a necklace between his collars. He still looks like a human being now, and it will be difficult to react for a while.

"I wonder who it is, so it's Miss Mei, what are you doing in the academy if you're not embroidering wedding dresses at your Duke's mansion." Xie Lan imitated Mei Wangyu's tone and pushed back.

Wen Yu frowned when he heard the word "Guogong Mansion", and slightly turned his head to look at Mei Wangyu, who looked very similar to Mei Ye, and with the tone of his words just now, he felt displeased.

Mei Wangyu was very annoyed, he hated people calling him big girl the most, it was because of his name, "Wangyu" was given to him by his grandmother, at first he thought it was pretty good, but later he realized that Wangyu was another name for Huanghua. Ever since, some people called him "big girl", "yellow flower girl", "big girl" and so on.

"Xie Wenqian! Try calling again!" Mei Wangyu hurriedly slapped the table angrily, pointing at Xie Lan.

Xie Lan shrugged innocently, "I'll tell you what you want me to say? After all, I'm also the son of the Marquis of Guangling, and you're just dressed in white." "Don't forget,

my grandfather is the Lord Protector!" Mei Wangyu looked smug, Move out of Meiye.

"Tch..." Xie Lan curled her lips in disdain, "But you are still in white."

Mei Wangyu blushed with anger, and the pearl on her forehead was trembling. She couldn't say no to Xie Lan, so she had to vent her anger on Wenyu and stretched out her finger Looking at Wenyu, he sneered and said, "Little thief, why did you come to the academy? There is nothing to steal here." Wenyu's face

darkened, she turned her head, and ignored Mei Wangyu, as long as anyone related to the Duke's mansion, He didn't want to talk about it, and he hasn't forgotten the humiliation he suffered at the palace banquet last year.

"Hey, if you don't talk, are you still thinking about something to steal?" Mei Wangyu continued, he wanted to vent all the unhappiness he had just suffered at Xie Lan on Wen Yu.

"Quiet! Why are you arguing!" At this moment, an old man came from outside, holding a ruler in his hand, and said to Mei Wangyu.

Mei Wangyu raised his head and looked at the person in front of him. He wanted to give that person a good lesson, but he stopped and swallowed the words that were on his lips.

Dark gray clothes, slightly hunched back, and a gray beard tied with a small red string. This is Master Li, who is quite famous in the academy. He has a long history of knowledge. He used to be a tutor and taught His Majesty. Now he has resigned and returned to his hometown, and is hired by the academy to teach.

"Hi everyone, my surname is Li. The academy requires all living beings to master the six arts, namely, ritual, music, archery, imperialism, calligraphy, and mathematics. I am one of the arts of teaching." Master Li bowed his hands to all living beings.

All sentient beings got up quickly, and said back: "I have met Master."

"All sentient beings need to keep in mind that reading requires refraining from coquettishness, arrogance, and impetuosity. Yesterday I passed by the fasting house, and I heard that you were admitted to the hospital before the theory of life. Dissertations." Li Fuzi paused for a while, observed everyone's expressions, and then continued: "It's not as you think, this year the academy enrolls only those who are in the hall, and none of them bribed the examiners with silver and silk. Therefore, I was selected just now."

After Master Li finished speaking, everyone looked different, some were shy, some were happy. Wen Yu's ears were slightly hot, thinking of how she had promised Qin Yan so swearingly before, but she passed the exam, but it was not because of her essay, so she couldn't laugh or cry for a while. I still remember that the topic at that time was: "How can I get to Qinglianping? Luyi will not accept it, please don't listen to it, and listen to the lawsuit according to the law, there is nothing to do." Thinking of this, Wenyu smiled helplessly, and then rejoiced

.

The study career has begun. Wen Yu likes to be quiet and doesn't like to be noisy. Therefore, when other people are having fun, he always hides in the library and flips through ancient books. He often doesn't know it late at night. All the masters in the academy knew him. Whenever someone mentioned Wen Yu, they would all praise him. It is really rare to see him at such a young age, with a calm temperament and good at reading.

Xiao watched the willow brushing his shoulders, waited quietly for the green lotus to spit out its pistils, described the fallen leaves and grass withered, and cleaned the eaves to leave blank.

Five years passed in a flash, and the same thing was repeated every year. The only difference was the ignorance at that time and the calmness now.

Wen Yu squatted in front of the flowerbed in the courtyard, looking at the blooming winter jasmine, her eyes were full of smiles, and finally, she was able to go back.