Chapter 43 Defeated

In the early morning of the next day, the long-lost sunlight fell on the ground through the gaps in the tent.

After Song Yan got dressed and walked out of the tent, he saw Zhao Lingfeng standing not far away, admonishing the soldiers. The sun shone on him, and his whole body was covered with golden light. Song Yan stared blankly, lost in thought.

After Zhao Lingfeng finished his lecture, he asked people to disperse, turned his head and saw Song Yan standing there, smiled, stepped forward, and asked, "What are you doing standing here?

" , facing Zhao Lingfeng's dark eyes, said lightly.

Zhao Lingfeng's expression faltered, and then he returned to normal. He stretched out his hand to tighten the cloak on Song Wen's shoulders, and said, "You can't do it." "You know I can't?

I'm looking forward to your death day and night." Song Wen retorted.

Zhao Lingfeng withdrew his hand and asked seriously, "Why?"

"Because you make me sick." Song Wen's eyes were full of disgust.

Zhao Lingfeng froze, his eyes flicked back and forth on Song Fan, but there was nothing but disgust in Song Fan's eyes.

"Song Fan!" Zhao Lingfeng yelled, and then took Song Fan's hand, "No matter what, I'll stick to you for the rest of my life."

Song Fan withdrew his hand and said coldly, "Don't even think about it!"

" I, Zhao Lingfeng, have lied to the world, but I have never lied to you. Just like in the past, I like you and want to live with you, and I am busy with trivial matters like ordinary couples." Zhao Lingfeng said affectionately.

"Hahaha." Zhao Lingfeng's words made Song Yan burst into laughter, smiling, leaving a string of teardrops in the corner of his eyes, he raised his hand to wipe them away, "Laughed all my tears." After speaking, he turned and left.

Zhao Lingfeng said to Song Wen's back: "You once said that you were upright all your life and never deceived anyone, but why did you deceive me and yourself?"

Song Yan paused, his eyes dimmed, but he never replied to Zhao Lingfeng.

Song Yan didn't know how long he had been walking, so he found a rock and sat down to rest, looking around.

It's winter, everything is dry, the trees beside the road are bare, and the fallen leaves are piled up on the ground. Due to the rain in the past few days and the humid air, the leaves slowly rotted, infiltrated into the land, turned into fertilizer, nourished the big tree, and looked forward to the coming year.

Song Yan withdrew his gaze, and heaved a long sigh of relief. He was afraid that he would not be able to see the scene of the New Year. This wretch has been around for more than ten years, so he should be a head.

"Jing..." Zhao Lingfeng stood at the back, just yelled a word, and immediately changed his words. Jingqing is Song Fan's word, but Song Fan didn't allow him to call, "Song Fan, it's cold, come back to the camp with me." Song

Fan Turning his head, he saw Zhao Lingfeng approaching slowly with a navy blue cloak in his hand.

Song Yan stood up, bypassed Zhao Lingfeng, and walked directly to the barracks.

Zhao Lingfeng's original anger was extinguished by the cool wind, and he followed behind helplessly.

In Ningchuan City, Qin Yan also stood helplessly in front of the inn door, looked up at Wenyu upstairs, and said, "Be obedient, come back and live with me, it's been cold recently, you're already afraid of the cold, don't talk to me Put your breath away."

After Song Yan left, he thought that Wen Yu would go back to his residence, but he ended up staying in an inn, no matter how much he tried to persuade him, it was useless, as the weather was getting colder and colder, the bedding in this small inn was not enough to keep out the cold.

Since the start of the war, people in the entire county have already moved to other places, so there is no one in the inn, and you have to go to the kitchen to make hot tea yourself. Wen Yu held the hot tea that Liu Feng had painstakingly boiled, and drank it leisurely, glancing at the people standing downstairs from time to time.

The inn hadn't been repaired for many years, several windows were rotten, and the cold wind took advantage of it, there was really no way, Wen Yu closed the door early, to block as much as possible. Therefore, Qin Yan could only stand downstairs and look around blankly.

"Young Master, Master is right." Seeing this, Liu Feng immediately echoed.

Wen Yu glanced over, and Liu Feng swallowed all the words he hadn't finished speaking.

"The general works day and night, Wen Yu can't help you much, but he can't cause trouble for the general, so he still lives here, and he will go back when the general is free." Wen Yu said calmly.

Qin Yan downstairs was speechless, this time he tasted what it was like to shoot a rock at his own foot.

Qin Yan looked around, borrowed the power of the stone pier at the side, and flew towards the upstairs window, stretched out his big hand, hugged Wenyu who was sitting on the chair tightly, and said: "Okay, okay, It's my fault, I shouldn't bully you, follow me back." After finishing speaking, she carried Wen Yu to the stairs.

Wen Yu: "..."

Liu Feng stood where he was, and looked at the back of the two of them leaving. Master and son, this is too close, right?

For several days, Zhao Lingfeng outside the city did not move at all, which was completely different from his original style of doing things. This made Qin Yan a little astonished.

Wen Yu took a pen and drew small circles on the paper. Qin Yan was curious for a moment, tilted his head and asked, "What is this?"

Wen Yu replied, "I'll find out later.

" Many soldiers have been frostbitten, and all of them are dispirited. Zhao Lingfeng ordered the killing of several horses, and brought several carts of spirits from Lin'an City. Tonight, everyone gathered around the fire to drink and eat meat to warm their bodies.

Zhao Lingfeng pulled Song Wen to sit down, held the wine in his bowl, and said to everyone, "Don't be cautious tonight, just be as happy as you want!" "

Okay! Okay! Okay!" Everyone replied in unison.

After drinking a bowl of wine, my throat felt hot, and my body gradually warmed up. Then I stretched out my chopsticks to eat meat from the pot, warming my empty stomach. This feeling is really refreshing. Everyone had a satisfied smile on their faces.

Song Yan picked up the wine jar on the ground, poured a bowl of wine, and handed it to Zhao Lingfeng.

Zhao Lingfeng was stunned for a moment, then smiled and said, "Are you giving me a toast?"

Song Fan didn't speak, and looked straight at Zhao Lingfeng.

Zhao Lingfeng didn't hesitate, he raised his hand to take the bowl, but Song Wen shrank his hand and said, "Don't drink it." "

Give it to me." Zhao Lingfeng snatched the bowl from Song Wen's hand. The aroma of wine penetrated straight to the tip of the nose. He raised his head and drank the wine in one gulp.

"You...are you not afraid of me being poisoned?" Song Wen looked at Zhao Lingfeng responsibly.

Zhao Lingfeng gently put the bowl aside, and said, "But this is the first time you toast me."

Song Yan got up quickly, kicked the bowl off the ground, and strode away.

Looking at the broken bowl, Zhao Lingfeng suddenly smiled.

On the dark sky, gorgeous flowers bloomed at this moment, disturbing the sleeping people.

Zhao Lingfeng flicked the wick soaked in lamp oil, looked at the people who walked in, and said flatly, "Why haven't you left yet?" "I

want to see your tragic death." Song Fan replied.

"Then follow me." Zhao Lingfeng said weakly, Song Yan had drugged his wine, his limbs were weak now, and he lost the strength to lift his sword. After finally stabilizing his figure, he walked out unsteadily.

Yan Lan rushed over and said: "The enemy army attacked at night, the soldiers have been ordered, what should I do?"

"Kill!" Zhao Lingfeng almost squeezed out a word from between his teeth.

Yan Lan quickly led people to resist, Zhao Lingfeng sat paralyzed on the ground, and shouted to the front: "Xu Dong, bring my king's horse here." Soon, Xu Dong led the horse over and saw

Zhao Lingfeng's expression was not right , asked: "What's wrong, my lord?"

"It's okay, you go to help Yan Lan." Zhao Lingfeng waved his hand.

"Yes!"

Zhao Lingfeng grabbed the tent, then stood up again, approached the horse, and after a lot of effort, he was able to get on the horse.

"If you are like this, you are going to die." Song Wen blocked his way.

Zhao Lingfeng laughed mockingly, "Why, do you want to see it with your own eyes? That's fine, get on the horse." He patted the horse's back as he said.

Song Yan didn't say much, stepped on the horse and sat behind Zhao Lingfeng.

Zhao Lingfeng turned his head suddenly, tapped Song Wen's lips lightly, then quickly turned his head, and said in a hoarse voice: "My greatest wish in this life is to be with you, and so is my greatest regret." Song Wen's eyes suddenly turned red

, There was a blur in front of his eyes, and he opened his mouth to speak, but Zhao Lingfeng suddenly drove his horse, and he was startled, and the words on his mouth were like a cool wind passing by his ears, burrowing into his stomach.

This time Qin Yan came prepared, and soon, nearly half of the soldiers fell into a pool of blood.

There were also several wounds on Yan Lan's arms, and the two soldiers were still fighting, with wailing everywhere.

Zhao Lingfeng's body became weaker and weaker. He leaned on Song Wen's body and looked at him quietly, feeling desolate in his heart. After all, he lost.

"Yan Lan, lead the army to evacuate!" Zhao Lingfeng issued the last order.

Yan Lan didn't say much, after solving the troubles in front of her, she broke through the obstacles with the rest of her troops and evacuated safely. No one chased after him, but he surrounded Zhao Lingfeng heavily. Qin Yan walked over with his sword in hand, looked at Zhao Lingfeng coldly,

and said, "What else do you want to say?"

On the ground, he said: "There is nothing to say, but I didn't lose to you." Then, he glanced at Song Fan on the horse's back, "I just want to repay you." Qin Yan threw the sword in front of Zhao Lingfeng, and

said "What else do I need to say?"

Zhao Lingfeng tremblingly picked up the sword and held it across his neck. There was resentment and hatred in his eyes, but after seeing Song Fan, all of them disappeared, and the rest was only reluctance. As you wish, I'm finally going to die." The neck tilted, blood spilled on the ground, and a little splashed on Song Wen's hand.

Song Yan's fingers trembled slightly and his face was pale.

"Thank you sir for your help this time." Qin Yan cupped his hands to Song Wen.

Wen Yu stood on the tower and watched for a long time, then came down, took Song Fan's reins, and said, "Sir, follow me back to rest." Song Fan came back to his senses, jumped off the horse, picked up

Zhao Lingfeng's body, holding back his tears He couldn't stop flowing out, and then smiled foolishly: "You're right, I even lied to myself." After speaking, without waiting for everyone's reaction, he picked up the sword in Zhao Lingfeng's hand and stabbed it in the chest. The dark red liquid kept coming out, Song Wen didn't even frowned, clasped Zhao Lingfeng's fingers tightly, and said intermittently: "You are finally dead, and I am finally dead." Wen Yu lowered his eyes, and his throat

burst bitter.

"Bury the two of them well." Qin Yan slowly closed his eyes, and took Wen Yu, "Let's go, don't watch." The

news of Zhao Lingfeng's death came back to the camp. My younger brother brought people back to Shanglin overnight.

Xu Dong directly drew his sword and killed himself, followed Zhao Lingfeng, and the rest of the soldiers turned to Qin Yan one after another.

The place where the war was raging, has finally calmed down now.