Chapter 40

In Xinye Mountain, the dense jungle has become a natural barrier.

After practicing all morning, the soldiers took off their heavy helmets and put them aside, and gathered together in twos and threes, all of them downcast and frowning.

"Boss, apart from the six sons who know their parents are dead, there are hundreds of brothers like Bo Zhong, Qian Tao, Luo Kun, etc. What those traders in the city said seems to be true." talking.

The one who was called the boss was the military supervisor Wang Zhe, who was also deceived, but he was an orphan.

Wang Zhe sighed, "Liu Xiaoyu, you also know our current situation, what else can we do but endure it?" Liu Xiaoyu raised his head, pointed

at Wang Zhe and said, "You don't understand, you don't have a family, you don't have a family at all. I can't understand this kind of mood."

Wang Zhe's face changed, and he said, "You and I have known each other for many years, and you look at me like this?" "

I" Liu Xiaoyu knew that I had said something wrong, and it was hard for me to say anything because of face, so I had to stand up , sit next to the person next to you.

In the tent, Wen Yu sketched something on the paper with a pen, when he heard a sound from outside the curtain, it turned out that Liu Feng had returned.

"Come in." Wen Yu put down his pen and shouted in the direction of the curtain.

Liu Feng walked in, cupped his hands and said: "As you ordered, all the exits of Xinye Mountain, including other surrounding mountains, have sent troops to garrison." Wen Yu slightly nodded

, "Yes."

Excited, he asked: "Will there really be any gains?"

"If General Xu doesn't believe it, why don't you go to the intersection with me to guard? Not today, but tomorrow." Wen Yu replied that their people had already sneaked into the enemy's interior. For a few days, someone could be faintly seen wandering at the intersection. I'm afraid I can't wait.

"Go! We must go!" General Xu responded repeatedly.

As the dusk grew thicker, Wen Yu was wearing a black cloak, waiting at the narrow intersection.

Fires are not allowed at night in the mountains, so after everyone fell asleep, some people carefully got up and imitated the crickets. After a while, many black shadows gathered together.

"Are we really going to escape?" Someone asked hesitantly.

"Nonsense! You have also heard recently, how many people did King Yangwu kill? My people are all dead, and I definitely can't work for him anymore." One person suppressed his anger.

"Yes, that's it!" The rest of the people echoed.

Due to the large number of people, it is not convenient to walk together, so the people are divided into five teams and walk down the mountain towards different paths.

Rusting sounds came from the forest, and the sound came from far to near. The soldiers who had been guarding the intersection for a long time were all excited, and their hands were attached to the hilts of their swords.

A gleam of light flashed across Wen Yu's eyes, and it finally came.

At this time, a few black shadows came out, and before they could be happy, they were covered with their mouths and knocked unconscious and put them in a sack.

"Let's go." Wen Yu looked at the pitch-black valley, and there was only so much he could gain tonight.

After returning to the camp, I only heard General Xu's hearty laughter, "Hahahaha, I caught thirty monkeys." Liufeng

also happily showed off, "I caught thirty-five."

"That's not bad!" Xu The general gave Liu Feng a thumbs up.

"Here are thirty-two subordinates."

"Twenty-eight subordinates."

Hearing everyone's words, General Xu was very pleased, "Everyone is great!"

Wen Yu stood quietly by the side without saying a word.

General Xu turned his head and said to Wen Yu, "What about you?"

"Forty-one." Wen Yu replied.

General Xu: "..." I would have known better if I didn't ask.

When the cock crowed, Wang Zhe got up early, took a booklet in his hand, and did roll call one by one. When he found that 166 people were missing, he panicked and hurried to another mountain to look for them.

"Zhang Jianjun, do you have many people here?" Wang Zhe asked.

Zhang Jianjun shook his head. "What's wrong?

"

"No way? Go to other hills and ask Lao Lu and Lao Sun." Supervisor Zhang suggested.

After bidding farewell to Supervisor Zhang, Wang Zhe climbed several hills, but found nothing in the end, and he already had an idea in his mind.

Back at the station, Wang Zhe called the crowd together and asked, "We lost one hundred and sixty-six brothers last night. Do you know where they are?"

The people below looked at each other, then shook their heads, "I don't know.

" Where? I must have escaped." A disdainful voice came from the crowd.

Everyone looked back and saw the six sons leaning against the tree trunk holding a large cooking spoon.

"King Yangwu murdered his parents, so why don't we serve him as a soldier? Let him be the emperor? Did we get kicked in the head by a donkey? Are you afraid that your ancestors will scold you to death after you die?" The six sons mocked, "I heard that you are now the emperor. It was the original King Pingshan, and King Yangwu is now a rebel, we are helping the evil, and in the future history books will collectively call us the rebels."

"Presumptuous!" Wang Zhe pointed at the six sons and scolded, "Do you still have King Yangwu in your eyes?" "

No." The six sons spread their hands, "After all, in his eyes, we are just ants and worthless at all."

Wang Zhe He strode forward and whipped Liu Zi hard with a whip, "How dare you say it again!"

Regardless of the pain in his body, Liu Zi raised his neck and protested: "Can't you tell the truth? King Yangwu is rebelling!" "

You!" Zhe raised his whip and wanted to continue whipping him, but Liu Xiaoyu stopped him.

"I think what Liu Zi said is right." Liu Xiaoyu said to Wang Zhe, "I don't want to go on like this." "No!

" Wang Zhe shook off Liu Xiaoyu.

The six sons rushed to a big rock, stood there, raised the big spoons in their hands, and shouted: "Brothers, we were deceived in the first place. We had a family and parents. Because of King Yangwu, we can't be with our parents." Mother was filial to her, but now they are wronged and died, the culprit is King Yang Wu, we must not follow such a person!"

Everyone fell into silence.

"Well said!" A loud voice broke the silence.

Erma threw his helmet on the ground, took off his armor, and revealed his white underclothes, "We are farmers, why do we pick up this gun? What's the use of greedy for life and wealth!" Liu Xiaoyu also

imitated With Er Ma throwing off his helmet and armor, "Even if I die, I want to go home!"

"Go home! Go home!" Everyone shouted in unison.

Seeing this, Wang Zhe ran away. Before he could take two steps, he was stopped by someone. He was severely punched in the face. Then he was pushed to the ground, and countless fists fell on his body.

After almost an incense stick, everyone dispersed. I saw Wang Che collapsed on the ground, his nose was bruised and his face was swollen, motionless and lifeless.

The six sons turned their heads away and shouted to everyone: "Brothers, let's go down the mountain and go home!" "

Good! Good! Good!" The crowd rushed down the mountain one after another with smiles on their faces.

The people on the other hills couldn't bear it when they heard the movement here. Training in this dark mountain and old forest is simply suffering, and you have to be beaten from time to time, and you can only eat a meal after starving, it's not human at all. So they rose up one after another, killed several supervisors, and ran down the mountain.

For a time, like ants moving their house, countless people gathered, the dense plants in the mountains were trampled to this side, and the rough paths were also leveled.

Before he had time to rejoice, he could only see the shining sword dangling in front of his eyes.

Everyone was taken aback, what is going on?

"Are you sent by King Yangwu to kill us?" Someone asked boldly.

The others slowly rolled up their sleeves. It seemed that if they wanted to escape today, they would have to go through a hard fight.

"No." Wen Yu pushed aside the crowd and stood up, "We are His Majesty's people." "It

's just another person to kill us." The man sneered.

"Listen to me." Wen Yu said again, "Your Majesty is deeply sorry to hear about everyone's experience. Now I am sent here to send you back to your hometown. If you want to join the army to kill the enemy, we are also very welcome. We are a regular army. Not a liar."

"Those who want to go home raise their hands." Wen Yu looked at the crowd and said calmly.

"Both parents died, why go home! I want to join the army, kill that thief, and avenge my father!" One person poked and cursed.

"I want to join the army too!"

"Me too!"

"I...I'll go home."

"..."

After arranging the returnees, General Xu and the others also came with them. Around five thousand.

Wen Yu gave General Xu a look, General Xu understood, moistened his throat, and said: "Here, I will declare one thing first. Zhao Lingfeng did not massacre tens of thousands of people as you rumored. This is just one of ours. The plan is to make you turn against each other. Now, if you want to go home, you can stand up, and I will prepare fast horses and silver to help you go home!" Everyone was stunned when they heard the words, their eyes were full of joy, and they hugged excitedly

. Looking at the people around, he shouted: "It's great, my parents are not dead!"

"Those who want to go home, you can stand up now!" General Xu shouted again.

This time, very few people stood up.

"General! I'm not going home! I want to go to the battlefield to kill the enemy! Eliminate the traitors!"

"Me too! Although I used to be a farmer, I have practiced for a few years anyway, and it's no problem to kill a few minions!" "

I also Go!"

"..."

All of a sudden, everyone expressed their opinions.

Wen Yu came out and asked, "Aren't you afraid of sacrifice?"

"No! Just tell my parents after I die that I'm a hero." A muscular man replied.

Wen Yu nodded, "You are heroes now."

After explaining the relevant matters, Liufeng sent the roster, and Wenyu read it carefully. They now have nearly 25,000 troops, and their strength has really increased greatly.

Now, I can finally turn on the lights. After getting used to the dark night for a long time, I am still a little uncomfortable with the sudden brightness.

"Your Majesty sent someone to convey an order, saying that we should lead our troops to join General Qin directly." General Xu handed the letter in his hand to Wen Yu.

Wen Yu glanced hastily, and then said: "Well, I will get up the next day."

General Xu stretched his waist, "I have lived at the foot of this mountain for more than a month, squatting so many nights in a row, my old bone It's almost gone."

Wen Yu continued to look at the map on the table without raising her head.

"You have made a lot of contributions this time. When you return to Beijing in the future, His Majesty will reward you generously." General Xu said with a smile.

Wen Yu remained unmoved.

"It's really boring!" General Xu curled his lips, "I'm going to sleep." After speaking, he walked out of the tent.

Only then did Wen Yu heave a sigh of relief, and moved away his hand that was tightly covered on the paper, and the words "Qin Wuzheng" came into view impressively. Her cheeks were slightly flushed, and the corners of her eyes were filled with joy, and she was finally about to see her.