Chapter 39 Yan Lan

At the tea stall not far from Honggu City, dozens of people were carrying sacks and pushing carts, dressed as businessmen, gathered around several tables to drink tea, hooked their heads and whispered.

"Just now the butcher told me that all the people in Lanya County were slaughtered by King Yangwu." "

Isn't it? The vegetable vendor told me that the people in Zhuqiao City were also killed."

"Jiangzhou, too."

"...

" After a short discussion, everyone stared wide-eyed, wondering whether this matter was true or not.

Suddenly, I saw a person sitting on the ground and crying loudly.

The person who knew him immediately asked, "Liu Zi, what's wrong with you? Okay, why are you crying?"

Liu Zi wiped away his tears with his sleeve, sobbing, and said, "Erma, my parents, my wife, were all killed by King Yangwu. If I was killed, I don't want to live anymore." As he spoke, he began to cry again.

"What?" Erma was very surprised, "Where did you know that?"

The sixth son tremblingly took out a letter from his arms, and said, "This is from the messenger from the village head and the town. Is it fake?"

Er Ma read some books and has always been good friends with Liu Zi. The parents of the six sons have never read, so they can only drag the village chief to write letters. Every time the six sons receive a letter, they will share it with him. So Erma was stunned when he saw the handwriting on the letter. It was really the handwriting of the village chief.

"I've worked so hard to act for him, huh huh" Before the six sons finished speaking, Er Ma covered his mouth, and Er Ma looked around vigilantly. If someone with a heart heard this, then it's okay?

The six sons were so angry that they could only lie in Erma's arms and cry loudly.

When the other companions heard the cries, their hearts were slowly suspended. Did their family members also suffer from murder? If this is the case, if they want to continue to do it, wouldn't they be doing things for the thieves? Everyone was lost in thought, and no one touched the tea and snacks in front of them. After months of anticipation, it was finally my turn to purchase. I could go down the mountain and play freely, but I didn't want to hear such news.

At this time, a coachman came with a carriage and shouted at the owner of the tea stand, "Boss, serve tea.

" , then leaned into the coachman's ear and said, "Have you heard? Many people have died recently."

The coachman picked up a bowl of tea, wiped the water from the corner of his mouth with his hand, and said, "Don't you know? I just came back from Kangle County. Fortunately, I left early. As soon as I left, I heard that all the people in Kangle County died. The Duke directly ordered the massacre of the city, and a chicken was not spared. You said that the grandparents and grandchildren , Tut Tut Tut, you are really cruel."

"Hold down!" The boss patted the coachman on the shoulder, then added a bowl of tea for him, and said with a smile, "Fortunately, you are lucky, and those people are also pitiful."

The coachman smiled complacently, "Yes." Then he said sadly, "The provincial capitals around Lin'an City have suffered, and I don't know how many days we can live in peace here." The coachman's mood affected the boss, the

boss Sighing, "Oh, it's also a crime."

The people at the table behind the two looked at each other, and everyone had different expressions, including surprise, anger, sadness and so on. After paying the bill, the carts pushing the carts, and the sacks carrying the sacks, walked in different directions.

After the people left, the coachman got up and whistled to the boss, "How is it? My performance is not bad, right?"

The boss glanced at him, "It's not as good as Liuzi and Erma's acting skills." "

Eh? You Really." The coachman rolled his eyes speechlessly.

Liu Zi and Er Ma were knocked out by Wen Yu's people when they were buying wine, and everyone said that the current Liu Zi and Er Ma were pretending to be their own people. Every day, different batches of people go down the mountain to buy, and a dozen or so people are mixed in every day, and a hundred people can be mixed in for a few days in a row. As for those rumors, the news of these people in the deep mountains is blocked, and Zhao Lingfeng's subordinates have already done massacres, but there are not so many. Three people become a tiger, and then try the skills of these people.

After setting up a stall in Honggu City for half a month, General Xu threw the kitchen knife on the ground in front of Wenyu, and said angrily: "I won't sell vegetables anymore, it's been half a month, if this continues, I will forget How did you get the sword!"

Wen Yu glanced at him, the pork on the chopping board was sold short again, slowly put the butcher's knife into the stall, wiped his hands with a wet rag beside him, and replied: "Then I won't sell it anymore."

"Really?" General Xu asked happily.

Wen Yu nodded.

General Xu thought about it and said, "Have we achieved our goal?"

Wen Yu: "Yes."

"Is it really useful?" General Xu asked suspiciously.

Wen Yu ignored him, picked up the bamboo basket and turned to leave.

"Hey! Where are you going?" General Xu shouted.

Wen Yu ignored it and walked into a tavern.

General Xu thought that Wen Yu was going to leave him to eat a big meal, so he followed while cursing. When I went in, I saw Wenyu carrying two jars of wine, and said: "General Xu has been overworked recently, these two jars of wine should be regarded as filial piety." "

You boy, not bad." General Xu smiled happily.

The night was getting darker, and the foot of Xinye Mountain was pitch black. For fear of disturbing the enemy, everyone was forbidden to light a fire.

Fortunately, today is the twelfth day, and there is still a bit of moonlight. Everyone sits outside the camp, drinking wine happily. As for how the wine came from, just look at General Xu's face. Wen Yu ordered two carts of wine, but only paid for the two jars in his hand, and let General Xu pay for the rest. up. The reason why he did this was not because General Xu set up a stall and lost twelve taels during this period, and asked him to make up for it himself.

"It's so dark, how can I drink!" General Xu put down the wine jar and looked at Wenyu displeased.

"Then don't drink it." Wen Yu said lightly.

"Good boy." General Xu smiled instead of anger, "After we get rid of the traitors, I will definitely deal with you." After getting along for a

while, General Xu felt that Wen Yu was a very easy-going person. It's just that he is a bit introverted and very quiet, but he is thoughtful when discussing things, and tells his thoughts in plain and easy-to-understand language, which is completely different from those high-minded literati in his cognition. Sometimes it's a little bad, like tricking him into buying wine.

General Xu restrained his thoughts, approached Wen Yu, and asked softly: "Is it true that the enemy can be defeated without a single soldier?" "

It's best." Wen Yu sighed, looked up at the sky Dotted with stars, "If you can't, after disturbing the enemy, you can only fight hard."

General Xu patted Wen Yu's shoulder and comforted: "If you fight hard, you will fight hard. What's the matter? It's theirs who died under Lao Tzu's sword." Blessing."

"Rude." Wen Yu said.

When General Xu heard this, he blew his beard and stared angrily, "Who are you calling rude?"

"You." Wen Yu replied seriously.

"Generals have such temperaments! If you don't believe me, go to the battlefield and try it. When you fight with the opponent, you first salute, and then say politely, 'Sorry, I will kill you.'" General Xu said angrily.

Wen Yu was amused by General Xu's words, and his eyebrows and eyes were slightly curved, but he still retorted: "My general is different." General Xu naturally knew that

he was referring to Qin Yan, and snorted coldly, "That's because he is still young. Even if he speaks foul language, you don't know."

Wen Yu stopped arguing with him, lowered his head, picked up a small wooden stick on the ground, and drew something on the ground under the moonlight.

Qin Yan, who was far away in Ningchuan, had just finished handling military affairs before he was able to get out of the tent to stretch.

Ningchuan is located in a small county not far from Lin'an City. The terrain is relatively high. There are no main roads, only winding paths, but it is the only way to enter the capital. So Zhao Lingfeng tried to take down Ningchuan several times, but ended in failure.

In the past few days, Zhao Lingfeng has made small moves from time to time, and made several sneak attacks overnight, which is really a headache.

Qin Yan stood on the tower, looking at the green grass and yellow sand in front of him. The boy who likes to wear light green clothes appeared in his mind, and the corners of his mouth couldn't help but rise.

There is a faint fire ahead, and the sound of horseshoes echoes in the valley.

Thinking with his toes, he also knew that Zhao Lingfeng was here again.

"Baby bastard." Qin Yan cursed in a low voice. Turn around and walk down the tower, gather the soldiers, and go out of the city to fight.

On the land hundreds of miles away from the battlefield, there is a bustling capital city with a crescent moon carved in stone at the gate. The stone carvings are several feet high, almost as tall as the city tower.

The city is peaceful, the streets are bustling with singing and dancing, and the sound of gongs and drums is very lively.

This is the Shanglin Kingdom bordering Daxuan. The land is small and barren, and there are often famines. But Daxuan is different. It has a vast land and abundant resources, so it can be said that it is very rich. It is because the above forest country advocates force, and more than half of the national treasury's expenditure is spent on the army every year, in order to build an army with excellent soldiers and strong generals.

In the palace, a man was wearing a purple shirt with a crescent moon embroidered with gold thread on his chest. A crown is tied on the head, a strand of slightly curly hair is left on each forehead, and the facial features are profound. Sitting on the chair, with his hands on the table, his eyes were full of anger. This is the monarch of Shanglin Kingdom, Yan Yue.

"Did you stay in Daxuan for twenty years and almost forgot where you are from?" Yan Yue said dissatisfiedly.

"Really." It was a young man who answered, dressed in lavender clothes, with white jade around his waist, with a handsome face, and a mole the size of a red bean on his forehead, which turned out to be purple, which is really rare in the world.

Yan Yue was so angry that he threw the teacup in his hand on the ground, and cursed: "Yan Lan! Don't think that you can be so presumptuous by isolating you as the prince!"

Yan Lan laughed mockingly: "I really don't care."

"You! Yan Yue pointed at Yan Lan, trembling all over.

"If it wasn't for Xie's family back then, I would have been taken to the deep mountains by your concubine to feed the wolves. You said you would let me come back, and you would act like drowning? Grandma is seventy years old, how can she withstand the blow? Yan Lan said excitedly. He is the prince of Shanglin Kingdom. Due to the harem struggle, he was not yet full moon. Rescued by the Marquis of Guangling. Mrs. Guangling Hou just gave birth that night, but it was a dead baby. The Hou of Guangling was afraid that he would be sad, so he said that he was born to Mrs. Guangling Hou, and brought him back to the Hou's mansion, loving him like his own son. However, when he was five years old, Yan Yue sent someone to find him and told him everything. At first he didn't listen, but every year different people would appear in front of him and tell him his true identity.

Yan Yue touched the tip of his nose in embarrassment, and said, "But didn't you also kill Xiao Qi?

" A play was all written by Xiao Qi, and the three-day period had passed, seeing that he had no intention of leaving, so he had no choice but to stun him and plan all this.

"When Daxuan is captured, can't you go back? This world will be yours sooner or later." Yan Yue frowned slightly.

Suddenly Yan Lan's eyes turned red, and she choked up, "I can't go back." Wen Yu already knew that he was from Shanglin, and what he was going to do next would probably make Wen Yu even more disappointed.

"Cheer up!" Yan Yue roared, "Zhao Lingfeng sent a message, asking me to go to the forest to support, and tomorrow you will lead the troops there, and I will send some good generals to assist you. This battle must be won, so that Only then can you stand firm in the court, and your imperial brother will be safe and sound."

Yan Lan lowered his eyes, his brother of a compatriot, King Nankang of Shanglin, was put under house arrest by Zhao Lingfeng as a prisoner, threatening Shanglin The country sent troops to help. Although there has been cooperation before, it is inevitable to be afraid of regretting halfway, so that we can be more secure. How ironic it is to send troops to the motherland for the sake of people who have never met.

"Do you hear me clearly? You are the prince of my Shanglin Kingdom, and you should put the national interest first in everything." Seeing Yan Lan's absent-minded look, Yan Yue asked again.

Yan Lan came back to her senses, and said slowly: "Observe the order."

Even though the future is full of glory, there is no such young man by his side.