Chapter 54

The little eunuch propped his hands on the ground, his body trembling like a sieve sifting rice, "Go back, go back to Your Majesty, it was the ginkgo girl next to Miss Bai who asked her to do this.

" The little eunuch gave a loud slap across the face, and said: "Who told you to slander me like this?"

Zhao Lingyun was not polite, and knocked Bai Yinyin to the ground with a slap, "How can you be presumptuous in front of me!"

Bai Yinyin fell to the ground , touched the hot sore spot on his face, choked up and said: "Cousin."

"Don't call me cousin!" Zhao Lingyun shook his sleeves and said, "Be honest, why did you poison me? Could it be that you want to harm me?" Said Afterwards, Zhao Lingyun's tone became more and more cold, and his gaze was like a sharp sword, stabbing straight at Bai Yinyin's body.

Seeing Zhao Lingyun's appearance at this time, Bai Yinyin felt timid and kowtowed a few times, "The girl dare not, the girl has been wronged.

" .

Fang Zewu understood, and shouted to the outside: "Bring Gingko in."

Hearing the word "Ginkgo", Bai Yinyin was stunned, and looked incredulously at the person dressed as a maid who walked in from the door, wearing an emerald green jacket. The skirt was so frightened that the eyeballs almost fell to the ground, and she involuntarily moved to the side.

Gingko knelt on the ground and kowtowed respectfully to Zhao Lingyun, "Servant Ginkgo, see Your Majesty."

Zhao Lingyun pointed to the little eunuch at the side, and said to Ginkgo, "Do you know this man?"

Ginkgo nodded, "Yes, he fights It is the eunuch next to His Majesty, who often touches the servants and servants, and even says some ugly words." "

He said that you ordered him to pour poison into the tea, and after he succeeded, you promised to spend a good night with him, yes Isn't it?" Zhao Lingyun continued to ask.

Ginkgo's eyelashes trembled slightly, and mist filled her eyes. From the corner of her eye, she glanced at Bai Yinyin, gritted her teeth angrily, "Yes." "

Why?" Zhao Lingyun asked coldly.

"Miss was resentful because she was kicked out of the mansion by General Qin a while ago, and she wanted to take revenge. Just when I heard that General Qin was leaving Beijing, I found this father-in-law to inquire about the news. Knowing that His Majesty would go see you off, I sent my slaves to curry favor with this father-in-law. In order to reach an agreement on prescribing the medicine. I heard that General Qin loves Young Master Wen very much, so I wanted to let General Qin have a taste of pain." Gingko slowly explained the matter.

"It's a joke!" Bai Yinyin yelled at Ginkgo like a shrew, without caring about her manners.

Ginkgo didn't look at Bai Yinyin, and kowtowed to Zhao Lingyun again, "Your Majesty, there is absolutely no falsehood in what this servant said. After the incident was completed, Bai Yinyin wanted to silence this servant. Fortunately, this servant escaped with her life." Bai Yinyin felt guilty

. Blinking, she really thought about killing Ginkgo. Before, she clearly bought the maid from the same court as her to poison the water Ginkgo drank. The maid clearly told her that Ginkgo was dead. It can still appear here alive.

Gingko turned her head and looked at Bai Yinyin with bone-piercing hatred in her eyes, "You never would have imagined that the court lady you bribed happened to be my cousin."

Bai Yinyin collapsed on the ground as if she was sucked out of breath in an instant, her face Feeling overwhelmed, he laughed out loud and looked up again, his face covered with tears.

"I just want to take revenge on Qin Yan, who made him blind. She is such a good person, but he doesn't feel pity at all." Bai Yinyin said bitterly, "A person like him deserves to be lonely all his life! Hahahaha, then Poison, even if Hua Tuo is alive, it is impossible to get rid of it." Before

Bai Yinyin could finish speaking, she was suddenly suspended in the air, and slammed into the stone pillar beside her, the clear and crisp sound of bones breaking reached everyone's ears.

"Damn it!" A voice mixed with anger came from the door. Everyone looked around, only to see Qin Yan with a cold face, looking at Bai Yinyin

as if looking at a dead person, "Do you know how many people I died under my hands?"

Looking at Qin Yan, he smiled foolishly.

"Do you know how many women died under my hands?" Qin Yan bent down, keeping Bai Yinyin's gaze level.

Before Bai Yinyin could react, Qin Yan pinched her neck through the cloth and said coldly: "Over the years, there are a total of 34,530 people. I never killed a woman. Now I am here with you. It's the first of its kind, and it happens to be the 34531st one." After speaking, Bai Yinyin struggled to escape, her neck twisted, and she was lifeless.

Qin Yan threw her away in disgust, stood up and looked at Zhao Lingyun, and said in a deep voice: "I have been loyal to Daxuan all my life, but I have ended up like this because of it. Zhao Lingyun, you will be your emperor in the future. The two have nothing to do with each other." After speaking, the power on his feet kicked the little eunuch out of the door, Ginkgo rolled his eyes and fainted from fright.

Qin Yan brushed off his sleeves and walked out with steady steps.

Zhao Lingyun fell to the ground, feeling a bit embarrassed, unable to recover for a long time, this incident happened because of him, if he didn't go to see him off, it would definitely not have happened.

Fang Zewu stepped back knowingly.

Zhao Lingyun hugged his legs and buried his face in his knees, only to see that the fabric between his knees was a little darker.

In Shanglin, Yan Lan had just returned home from the court when she saw a dart flying from the wall. With a flash of her figure, the dart stuck on a pillar beside her.

Yan Lan looked around vigilantly, seeing that there was no movement, she had to turn her head and look at a piece of paper embedded in the dart. Reaching out to take the dart off, he looked at the contents on the paper.

The characters are familiar to the eyes. Yan Lan has been in Daxuan for 20 years, and she has a lot of affection for this seal script. His eyes gradually looked down, and his expression gradually became serious. After seeing the signer, his face turned pale, and he let go of his hand, and the paper floated on the ground. After recovering, she seemed to have thought of something, so she notified the boy beside her and said, "Go and call the King of Nankang." "

Yes!"

Yan Wan was bored at home, thinking of some excuse to go to Yan Lan's mansion to play , Hearing this just now, he immediately became excited, this was the first time Yan Lan invited him to play in the mansion, so he dressed up a bit, then jumped into the carriage and went to the Prince's Mansion.

Yan Wan lifted the curtain of the car and saw Yan Lan standing at the door with a serious face. The smile on Yan Wan's face gradually disappeared, and she wondered in her heart, did he do something to make her brother angry again? After thinking about it carefully, it seems that there is no such thing, so he jumped off the carriage and shouted happily: "Brother, I'm coming!"

Yan Wan walked up the steps, and just as he stood firmly, he was pulled by Yan Lan. To the study.

"Brother, what's wrong with you?" Yan Wan asked out of breath.

"Before you said that your mother gave you an exquisite brocade box when she passed away?" Yan Lan said.

Yan Wan was stunned for a moment, then nodded, "Yes, the queen mother said that it was her dowry, it was priceless, and it could save people in life and death." "Is it

still in your house?" Yan Lan asked.

"Yes." Yan Wan scratched his head suspiciously, "Why is brother mentioning it?" "

I need it urgently." Yan Lan frowned, "Go, take me to your house to get it." Wan's collar, raised his foot and prepared to leave.

Yan Wan struggled to get away, and said, "My mother said that you can't open that thing at will."

"I want to save people," Yan Lan said.

"Who are you saving?" Yan Wan asked curiously.

Yan Lan no longer intends to elaborate with him, grabs his collar again, and walks outside.

"Brother, I'm almost out of breath, let go!"

"Brother Prince, your brother is really dying."

"Wow! Brother, are you really cruel to let my lovely brother die like this?" "

... ..."

Along the way, Yan Wan was like a sparrow, chattering non-stop.

Because Yan Lan was in a hurry, she didn't take the carriage and flew directly to Nankang Palace.

"Cough, cough, cough." Yan Wan was free, her face flushed, she coughed, and looked at Yan Lan sadly, "I almost went down to accompany my mother." "Stop talking nonsense, where is the brocade box?"

Yan Lan asked impatiently.

Yan Wan muttered, "Come with me."

In the room, Yan Wan knelt on the ground, poked his head under the bed, and pulled the things underneath with his hands, box after box.

Yan Lan opened it curiously, her face froze. There were kites, dolls, rattles, etc., all of which were children's toys.

Finally, Yan Wan exclaimed, crawled out from under the bed, his body was covered in ashes, holding a vermilion carved brocade box in his arms, blew off the thin layer of ash on the top, handed it to Yan Lan, and said: "Here, that's it. It's been brought from my mother's place and hasn't been opened."

Yan Lan took the brocade box, looked at Yan Wan's dirty face, with a few spider webs hanging from his head, and raised her hand to brush it off for him. Go, hooked his lips, "Go and wash up."

Yan Wan nodded happily, "Okay, brother is waiting for me here."

"Yeah."

Yan Lan put the brocade box on the table, looked at the brocade box, looked back and forth, found that there was no lock at all, thought it was directly covered, reached out to open it, but couldn't open it no matter what.

After thinking about it carefully for a while, I saw the engraved pattern on it, which was of different shades, and I had an idea in my mind. I pressed lightly on the light pattern, and the box was opened with a "snap". A light green vial came into view, opened the seal and tilted, and poured the contents into the palm of his hand, a few black pills lay there quietly, exuding a faint medicinal fragrance. Yan Lan was overjoyed, it turned out that it was really like what Qin Yan said.

"Brother, I'm back after changing my clothes!" Before the person arrived, she heard this loud voice, and Yan Lan poured the medicine back into the bottle in time and hid it in her sleeve.

Yan Wan opened the door and came in, looked at the brocade box on the table, and asked, "Brother, have you been looking at it just now?" "

Yeah." Yan Lan nodded slightly.

"Why did you think of it all of a sudden?" Yan Wan asked puzzled.

"Don't worry about it." Yan Lan glanced at Yan Wan.

"Hahaha, you must be looking at things and thinking about others. You are thinking about your mother, right? I knew that even though you have never met your mother, you will definitely miss her. After all, mother and child are deeply in love." Yan Wan guessed cleverly. .

Hearing Yan Wan mention this matter, Yan Lan's expression froze slightly, his eyes flickered slightly, and he walked out without saying a word.

Seeing this, Yan Wan immediately followed, "Brother, brother, where are you going? Take me with you."

"Enter the palace."

"I'm going too!"