Chapter 61 Song Wen of Fanwai

It rained in the morning, and the mountains were shrouded in clouds and mist, which drifted away with the wind, which felt like a paradise.

After clearing the clouds and mist, a unique small courtyard is located on the mountainside, with some peach trees planted in front of the courtyard. Because March has passed, the peach blossoms are almost gone, and only a few petals left on the branches can be discerned.

The closed door was opened from the inside, and a young man in lake blue clothes came out. He had a handsome face, sword eyebrows and starry eyes, and was in high spirits. His hair was tied up with a wooden hairpin, and there were two strands of long hair on his sideburns. There is a long sword on his back, and a lake-blue sword tassel hangs on the hilt. He bowed his hands and said to the people inside: "Master, go back. After a year, Jing Qing will come back." The

old man was dressed in sandalwood clothes, with gray hair, but he was full of energy. Well, this is what you insist on going down the mountain. According to the rules, if you have experienced less than a year, you are not allowed to come back. Even if the road is blocked, even if you are lingering on your last breath, you will have to suffer the wind and snow along the way. ?"

Song Yan nodded seriously, and said: "Master's teachings, disciples will definitely keep them in mind."

The old man patted Song Fan's shoulder reluctantly. Song Fan was his closed disciple. It is more profound.

"Go early and come back early." After the old man finished speaking, he turned around and closed the door.

Song Yan touched his nose that was almost caught by the door, then took the horse that was tethered by the side, and walked all the way down the mountain.

Different from the coldness on the mountain, the downhill is more lively. The bustling crowd and the lively scene are all things that Song Yan has never seen before, and he is dazzled for a while.

Near noon, his stomach protested, and Song Wen found a wonton stall, intending to reward himself.

He suddenly heard some people discussing something behind him, so he couldn't help moving the stool to hear more clearly.

"Brother Li, I haven't seen you for a long time. Where did you come back from? This appearance is very different from before." "

Oh, I really have good eyesight. I came back from the capital to do business." "

The capital? That's at the foot of the emperor, Li Brother is really lucky."

"That's right, it can be said that there are no poor people, people who don't close their doors at night, and people who don't pick up things on the road, are much better than us. Any one person has different abilities. It's really amazing. People, For the rest of my life, I will definitely go to the capital for a walk, not only to gain knowledge, but also to exercise myself."

The

two were still discussing, but Song Yan didn't listen carefully, swallowed the last wonton in the bowl, and made a decision in his heart : I want to go to the capital to have a look. So, after paying the bill, he led the horse, looked for someone to ask for directions, and walked towards the capital.

Stopping and stopping all the way, it took a month to reach the capital. When the peaches came, they had just grown, but when they arrived, they had fallen to the ground and rotted into mud.

Drank a bowl of tea at a tea stand five or six miles away from the gate of the city, took the horse to graze in the open grass nearby, sat in the shade of a tree, and fanned the wind with his wide sleeves to blow away the heat from his body . When it was almost a stick of incense, the horse was full and neighed a few times at Song Yan. Song Yan understood, got up, took the reins, and walked towards the gate of the city.

After walking two or three steps, I suddenly saw a person lying on the grass covered with scars, his eyes closed, the fresh blood stained the green grass, as delicate as a red flower.

Song Wen stepped forward to check the man's breath, but the man's eyes suddenly opened, grabbed Song Wen's hand, and shouted in an orderly tone: "Help me!" After speaking, he passed out completely.

Because of this man's tone, Song Wen didn't like it at all, but he is a man of the rivers and lakes after all, how can he refuse to save him, so he picked him up, put him on the horse's back, and rushed to the city.

I found an inn to settle down, carried the man upstairs, and asked Xiao Er to find the doctor.

He threw the person on his back heavily on the couch, took off his shoes, cut off the torn clothes on his body, and saw a piece of jade with the words "Zhao Lingfeng" engraved on it.

"The name is still fine." Song Yan said to himself, then put Yu Jue away and put it under the pillow. I took a cloth dipped in water and wiped off the mud stains on Zhao Lingfeng's face. After cleaning it up, I couldn't help being stunned for a moment, "It doesn't look bad." The doctor came in, applied medicine to Zhao Lingfeng's wound, and

then After explaining some precautions to Song Yan, he opened a pharmacy, took the consultation fee and left.

Song Yan looked at the dwindling pieces of silver in his purse, and heaved a long sigh. In less than two months, half of the silver was used up.

After serving Zhao Lingfeng for three full days, Zhao Lingfeng woke up leisurely. Seeing the person lying on the table sleeping soundly, he couldn't help frowning, and lifted the quilt to get up.

Song Yan's sleep was light, and when he heard the sound, he woke up immediately, turned around to look at Zhao Lingfeng, and said happily, "Finally awake?" After seeing Song Fan's

appearance clearly, Zhao Lingfeng's eyes flashed with surprise.

"Zhao Lingfeng?" Seeing that Zhao Lingfeng didn't speak, Song Fan had no choice but to call him by name.

A trace of displeasure floated on Zhao Lingfeng's face. Someone dared to call his full name as King Yangwu, whom he proclaimed so grandly?

Seeming to see Zhao Lingfeng's displeasure, Song Wen explained: "I, Song Wen, Song Jingqing, a person from Luoyang, met your Excellency injured outside the city a few days ago, and rescued him. While cleaning your wound, When I found the name on Yujue, I took it as your name."

Zhao Lingfeng turned pale and replied, "Thank you very much."

"Why did you suffer such a serious injury?" Song Fan asked curiously.

Zhao Lingfeng lowered his eyes. This time, he came back from the fief alone because he was celebrating Concubine Mei Gui's birthday. Unexpectedly, he met a villain on the road and was injured by someone without noticing it. He was ashamed to say it.

Seeing this, Song Fan had no choice but to give up, "I have offended you so much, I hope you will forgive me."

"Jing Qing." Zhao Lingfeng said these two words.

"What's wrong?" Song Wen asked.

"How old is it?" Zhao Lingfeng continued to ask.

"Twenty one." Song Yan replied truthfully.

Zhao Lingfeng chuckled, "No wonder."

"No wonder what?" Song Yan asked, "Look at you, you are not much older than me." "

Oh?" Zhao Lingfeng suddenly became interested, "Then how old do you think I am? "

Song Wen touched his smooth chin, and said firmly: "At most twenty-five." "

Pfft." Zhao Lingfeng couldn't hold back, "I'm twenty-seven this year

." I don't think Zhao Lingfeng is that much older than himself.

Zhao Lingfeng didn't say much, and lay down again, thinking about going back to the palace, but found something interesting, so let's go back in a few days.

After getting along for a few days, Song Wen felt that Zhao Lingfeng was a good person. Probably because of the long stay in the mountains before, facing the master all day long, even if they are close, but after all, it is because of the age gap, some things that young people like, the master does not understand.

Zhao Lingfeng also felt that the more he looked at Song Wen, the more pleasing he was to his eyes. After knowing his background, he felt the urge to bring him into the palace.

"Jingqing, would you like to come and sit in my house?" Zhao Lingfeng asked with a fever in his head.

"Brother Zhao is from the capital?" Song Yan was slightly surprised. Zhao Lingfeng had never told him about his identity. Song Fan always thought that Zhao Lingfeng was also an outsider.

Zhao Lingfeng nodded, "Yes."

"I'm afraid it's inappropriate, but I just want to see the excitement of the capital when I come here." Song Fan refused.

"Let's just repay the kindness of saving my life." Zhao Lingfeng continued, "Why doesn't Jingqing give me a chance to repay the favor? What's more, the price of staying in this inn for several days is relatively expensive." Song Yan hesitated for a while, indeed, he

really He couldn't afford the inn soon, so he nodded and agreed, "In that case, it's better to be respectful than obey."

Zhao Lingfeng smiled with satisfaction, took Song Wen out of the inn, and walked towards the palace.

When he saw the majestic gate and the plaque hanging under the eaves, Song Fan was so shocked that he couldn't even utter a complete sentence, "You, you, you are King Yangwu?" "Why? Not like that?" Zhao Lingfeng

laughed He raised his eyebrows.

Song Yan raised his foot and was about to leave, which was really unexpected. Zhao Lingfeng seemed to have guessed his thoughts a long time ago, grabbed his hand quickly, and walked into the mansion.

Along the way, Song Wen felt that he was like a country bumpkin. The pavilions and pavilions in this mansion were majestic and majestic, and the gardens were filled with exotic flowers and plants, which dazzled people.

"Okay, you can stay here." Zhao Lingfeng walked to a courtyard, and then let go of Song Wen.

Song Fan lowered his head, "My lord, I'm afraid this is inappropriate."

"You don't need to call me your lord, just call me like before." Zhao Lingfeng frowned, not used to Song Wen's behavior, but still liked the bright smile on his face Discussing interesting things about his hometown with him.

"Brother Zhao." Song Yan had no choice but to change back to the original address, which was indeed more fluent.

"En." Zhao Lingfeng nodded, "I need to go back to the palace, you should rest first." After speaking, he turned and left.

After living in the palace for nearly half a month, Song Fan felt as if he had fallen into a nest of wealth and wealth. He had no worries about food and clothing, but he hadn't forgotten the purpose of coming to Beijing this time. Thinking of this, he went to Zhao Lingfeng and said thing about leaving.

Zhao Lingfeng put down the brush in his hand, looked up at Song Wen, "You want to leave?"

"Yes." Song Wen replied.

Annoyance arose in Zhao Lingfeng's heart, "Okay, why did you leave?"

Song Wen was taken aback for a moment, "I want to go to another place to see."

Zhao Lingfeng tried to persuade him to stay several times, but because of face, he had no choice but to agree. "Then let's go tomorrow, it's getting late now."

"Okay."

After Song Wen left, Zhao Lingfeng felt restless, so he found a few old friends and went to a restaurant for a gathering.

At the banquet, Zhao Lingfeng kept drinking. His friend Yang Xi saw it and asked, "What's wrong with the prince today? Is something on your mind?" "I guess, it must be

because of love." Wang Mingli is a masculine man, and it is said that there are many men hidden in the mansion.

"I heard that the lord brought a young master from Yushu Linfeng into the mansion, is it possible?" Wang Lishen guessed gossipingly.

"Boom!" Zhao Lingfeng slapped the wine glass on the table heavily, staring straight at Wang Lishen.

Wang Lishen was sweating coldly when he watched him, and was about to stand up and apologize, when he heard Zhao Lingfeng say with a hint of confusion: "I guess I was led astray by you." Everyone at the table was surprised, and after realizing it

, Looks vary.

"Drink too much, I'll take you back." Yang Xi immediately broke the embarrassment, supported Zhao Lingfeng, leaned his head on his shoulder, and walked out of the building as if he was really drunk.

However, Zhao Lingfeng's confession at the banquet that he likes men was spread by some caring person, and the spread was so uproar that it also reached Zhao Gan's ears.