Chapter 45 Xiao Tian

Wen Yu found a noodle stall and sat down, when suddenly a dog-like animal approached at his feet.

Its limbs were pitch black, its ears were also black, and the areas around its eyes seemed to be dotted with ink, forming small circles. In addition, the body is covered with white short hair. He jumped on the stool and burrowed into Wenyu's arms.

Wen Yu was so startled that he immediately got up and slapped it away.

The little guy fell to the ground and howled, looking at Wenyu resentfully.

At this time, only one person rushed over and said distressedly: "Xiaotian, are you okay?" Then he looked up at Wenyu, just about to criticize, but his face changed into a look of joy, "Xiao Yu'er! It's you. "

No, the person who came was Fu Yuanzhi who hadn't seen him for a long time, wearing navy blue clothes, his fair face turned darker, a little more heroic than before.

"Master Fu." Wen Yu looked back and called out.

Fu Yuanzhi picked up Xiaotian, leaned in front of Wenyu, and said, "Look! This is the iron-eating beast I found, how is it? Is it amazing?" Wenyu: "..." Except for the color, this guy is similar to the one recorded in the

book , This is the appearance, which is quite similar to a dog.

Fu Yuanzhi seemed to see Wen Yu's doubts, and explained: "I didn't believe it at first, but the vendor told me that this is a newborn iron-eating beast. If you feed it for a while, it will naturally be similar to what it is now. different." Fu Yuanzhi said while scratching Xiaotian's ear.

Xiaotian yelled in dissatisfaction: "Woof~"

Wenyu's eyes flashed with surprise, pointed at Xiaotian, and said, "This?" "

The vendor said that the barking of iron-eating beasts was very similar to that of dogs when they were young." Fu Yuanzhi confessed.

Wen Yu: "..."

Fu Yuanzhi pulled a bench and sat down, turned his head to look around, and asked, "Where is Qin Wuzheng? How can I rest assured that you are here alone?" "The general has something to do, so you can't get away." Wen Yu said calmly

.

Fu Yuanzhi pursed his lips, "Come on, what is better than you? He treats you so well that he has nothing to say."

Wen Yu's eyes dimmed, and he replied, "It's a lifelong event."

"What?" Fu Yuanzhi was stunned for a moment , and then laughed, "This kid's brain has opened up?"

Wen Yu didn't speak, but his eyes fell on Xiaotian who was hiding under the table and gnawed at the corner of the table.

Fu Yuanzhi observed Wen Yu's expression carefully, and for a moment he understood, and asked, "Are you having a fight with Qin Wuzheng? Don't be afraid, brother, I will scold him for you." Fu Yuanzhi patted his chest proudly.

Qin Yan searched for a stick of incense, and finally found Wenyu, approached slowly when he heard Fu Yuanzhi's words, his face darkened, and said, "Are you sure?"

Fu Yuanzhi felt a chill for no reason when he heard this voice , couldn't help shivering, turned back to look at Qin Yan, and smiled flatteringly: "Qin Wuzheng, long time no see."

Qin Yan ignored him, but put the cloak in his hand on Wen Yu's body, took With a hint of reproach, he said: "You've been out for so long, so you're not afraid of the cold?"

Normally, Wen Yuduan would have lowered his head and quietly listened to Qin Yan's reproach, secretly happy in his heart. But not this time, there was a strong smell of powder on the cloak, causing Wenyu's originally calm mood to stir up waves again. He took off the cloak and put it on the table, and said calmly: "Don't worry, General, Wenyu is not that thin." "

Say it again." Qin Yan showed displeasure. two people.

"Don't give it to me, I'm freezing to death." Fu Yuanzhi pulled the cloak, just about to put it on, when he smelled the pungent fragrance, he sneezed a few times, rubbed his nose, and said in a nasal voice: "I Speaking of Qin Wuzheng, did you just emerge from the pile of makeup?" He said, throwing the cloak back on the table.

Qin Yan was slightly taken aback, leaned closer to smell it, and then threw it away in disgust.

"Okay, it's my fault, it's cold outside, follow me back home." Qin Yan said helplessly.

Fu Yuanzhi squatted down and picked up Xiaotian under the table, stuffed it into Qin Yan's arms, and said, "How about you, hold my Xiaotian well, I'll take Xiaoyuer to buy his favorite candied fried chestnuts, you go first Go back."

"This dog is really ugly." Qin Yan glanced at Wenyu, seeing that he didn't even give him a look, he could only look at Xiaotian in his arms, and changed the subject.

"This is an iron-eating beast!!!" Fu Yuanzhi retorted excitedly.

Qin Yan: "..."

Fu Yuanzhi waved his hands impatiently, "Okay, okay, you go back first, I will take Xiao Yuer to buy food, and I will go back after shopping." "

Alright." Qin Yan nodded, "Then I'll go first."

Qin Yan took a step, and when he passed Wen Yu's side, he told him, "Eat less and come back earlier."

Wen Yu's fingers in his sleeves could not help but tremble slightly.

After Qin Yan left, Fu Yuanzhi took Wen Yu to the booth in his memory.

Fortunately, the chestnut stand was not closed today, so Fu Yuanzhi bought three catties in one go, holding the warm chestnuts in his arms, squeezed a shelled chestnut and handed it to Wenyu, saying: "Hurry up, eat while it's hot, I'll see you Your lips are whitish, eat more." Then he picked a few more and put them in his palm, and handed them to Wenyu.

Wen Yu didn't push back, picked it up and handed it to her mouth.

"I'm talking about Xiao Yu'er, she will be in her twenties soon, so which girl hasn't she fallen in love with?" Fu Yuanzhi asked gossipingly.

Wen Yu paused and replied, "No."

"Really not?" Fu Yuanzhi asked again.

Wen Yu: "No."

"Isn't Qin Wuzheng counted?" Fu Yuanzhi stopped in his tracks and looked at Wen Yu seriously.

Wen Yu's hand shook, the chestnuts were scattered on the ground, and he glanced around uncomfortably, finally resting on Fu Yuanzhi, opened his mouth, but couldn't find the right words after all.

Fu Yuanzhi's eyes flashed with excitement, and he said, "Hahahaha, Xiao Mian, don't think you can fool me with such obvious feelings." "

Obvious?" Wen Yu asked.

Fu Yuanzhi rolled his eyes, "Nonsense, you looked like an angry little daughter-in-law before. It's not normal at all. It's really that the authorities are fascinated by the onlookers." Wen Yu lowered her head and did not speak

.

"What are you going to do? Have you ever confessed to Qin Wuzheng?" Fu Yuanzhi asked curiously.

"No, how absurd it is to him." Wen Yu said sarcastically, "But I like this absurdity." Fu Yuanzhi tapped

Wen Yu's head lightly with one hand in the sky, and said: "You are so young! Light, so decadent."

Wenyu couldn't restrain the sadness in his eyes, and he didn't know when he started to have this kind of emotion, and he could bear it at first, but later on, it became more and more difficult to hold back.

"How do you know if you don't ask?" Fu Yuanzhi said angrily, "I don't think it's ridiculous, it's normal to like people."

Wen Yu's heart trembled, and she fell into deep thought.

Fu Yuanzhi was blown to tears by the howling north wind, dragged Wen Yu and ran forward, saying: "If you want to go home, if you can't figure it out, I can give you advice, I'm about to freeze to death. "

After Qin Yan returned to the mansion, he put Xiao Tian down and stood at the door, waiting for Wen Yu to return.

Xiaotian is not afraid of life, he ran around when he entered the mansion, looking here and there, because of his strange appearance, the servants in the mansion surrounded him, squatted down to look at it, and gave him some snacks from time to time.

Fu Yuanzhi saw Qin Yan standing at the door from afar, and shouted: "Qin Wuzheng, come quickly, your Wenyu is about to faint from the cold." Qin Yan hurried forward when he heard that, only to see

Wenyu's cheeks were frozen Zi Hong, half leaning on Fu Yuanzhi's body. Qin Yan didn't ask any more questions, picked up Wen Yu and walked back. Fu Yuanzhi hid behind his head and covered his mouth and laughed.

The truth is, Fu Yuanzhi dragged Wen Yu all the way to run without resting for a moment, Wen Yu was so weak that he could only lean on him.

"Xiaotian, Xiaotian." Fu Yuanzhi walked up the steps and shouted loudly.

With a sound of "whoosh", a small shadow ran towards Fu Yuanzhi with a happy cry.

Liufeng came over and asked, "Mr. Fu, is this dog yours?"

"It's an iron-eating beast!" Fu Yuanzhi explained again patiently.

Liufeng touched Xiaotian's head and said, "It's called Xiaotian?"

"Yes." Fu Yuanzhi happily responded.

"Isn't Xiaotian dog a dog?" Liu Feng asked suspiciously.

With great luck, Fu Yuan uttered a word at Liu Feng, "Get lost!"

Liu Feng pulled out his ears and left bored.

Bai Yinyin, who lived in the backyard, heard the commotion in front, and thought that Qin Yan must have returned, so she immediately took the maid and went out.

Just happened to bump into Qin Yan, he stepped forward and greeted with a smile: "General."

Qin Yan ignored it, changed direction, and walked towards Yuju.

The smile on Bai Yinyin's face gradually disappeared, her eyes showed dissatisfaction, and she said: "This girl is so big, didn't he see?" She married Ji last year, and

because her father was focused on finding her a high-ranking husband-in-law, he kept sending her She keeps it. It just so happened that Zhao Lingyun sent a decree, saying that she was to be brought to the capital to stay for a while, but she did not live in the palace, but lived directly in the general's mansion, the meaning was self-evident. Originally, thinking that Qin Yan was much older, she secretly resented her, but after seeing the real person, she was very satisfied. Qin Yan completely conformed to her fantasy of a hero. No matter what, she wanted to take Qin Yan down and become the general's wife.

"Miss, pay attention to your manners." The maid Ginkgo reminded.

Bai Yinyin raised a decent smile again, and said, "Miss Ben knows."

Wen Yu came back to her senses when she touched the soft couch, and looked at Qin Yan with complicated eyes, "General, I..."

" What's the matter? Is there something uncomfortable?" Qin Yan asked with concern, and then reached out to touch Wenyu's forehead, but he didn't feel any abnormal temperature, so he was relieved, "Is it cold hands or feet? I'll go Get you some clothes."

"I" Wen Yu opened his mouth, but he couldn't say the following, so he had to give up.

"Huh? What do you want to say?" Qin Yan asked patiently.

Wen Yu shook her head, changed the subject and said, "When is dinner? I'm hungry."

"Pfft." Qin Yan couldn't help laughing, Wen Yu's words reminded him of Wen Yu's childhood. He was reading in the study, and Wen Yu was sitting by the side to accompany him. He suddenly forgot the time. Wen Yu's stomach was rumbling with hunger, but she dared not make a sound. Finally, she couldn't help it anymore, and asked pitifully, "General , when will the meal be served? I'm hungry, and I'm not obedient at all. Wenyu can't control it."

Qin Yan pampered Wenyu's head, wrapped him in a thick layer, and then nodded in satisfaction, saying: " I deliberately left some food in the kitchen, let's go, I'll take you there." After speaking, he naturally took Wen Yu's hand and walked out the door.