Chapter 53 Poisoning

"I'm afraid it's inappropriate to leave a friend for many years without saying goodbye?" Zhao Lingyun approached slowly and said with a smile.

Qin Yan lowered his eyes, cupped his hands and said, "See Your Majesty."

Zhao Lingyun stretched out his hand to support Qin Yan, shaking his head in disapproval, "You don't need to be polite, you are my cousin."

Qin Yan raised his head, and looked at Zhao Lingyun with a serious look. His eyes curled up, his lips curled up, and he laughed softly, "It's true."

Zhao Lingyun patted Qin Yan's shoulder, and said reluctantly, "I don't know when I'll come back after I leave today." Mu Qi gave a glance, and Mu Qi understood, and took the tray in the hand of the little eunuch on one side. There were three glass cups on the tray, two cups filled with dark red liquid, with a burst of wine fragrance, and the other cup contained brown tea. Tea leaves are still floating.

Zhao Lingyun handed the cup to Wen Yu, saying: "You are too young to drink alcohol, so you can drink tea."

Wen Yu took the cup, "Thank you, Your Majesty."

"Here, this is yours." Zhao Lingyun raised his hand Holding a cup, he stuffed one into Qin Yan's hand, and raised the cup high, "It's just for you to practice." The

strong wine entered his throat, bursts of heat surged in his stomach, and there was still a faint lingering feeling in his mouth. sweetness.

The arm tightened, and there was a hint of pain. Qin Yan turned his head, only to see Wen Yubai's fair hand resting on his right arm, the palm trembling slightly, with blue veins protruding from it, and the whole person slowly leaning on Qin Yan. Qin Yan sensed that something was wrong , immediately supported Wen Yu, and quickly asked

, "What's wrong?"

With blood on the ground, he fainted.

Qin Yan threw the glass cup in his hand on the ground, picked up Wen Yu, looked at Zhao Lingyun with cold eyes, and said: "The royal family is really ruthless, Zhao Lingyun, if something happens to Xiuzhu, you can never be safe!" , hurriedly flew in the direction of the general's mansion.

Frightened by the hatred in Qin Yan's eyes, Zhao Lingyun took a few steps back. Fortunately, Mu Qi supported him, and he said with a helpless face: "Mu Qi, I won't do such a thing, I won't do it."

"Your servant knows." Mu Qi replied, "Your Majesty should find out who did it right now. I just heard about the young master's appearance. He must have been poisoned." When Mu Qi said this, Zhao Lingyun came back to his senses

. , eyes filled with anger, who on earth would dare to act so boldly?

"Go back to the palace! Inform Fang Zewu, Shangshu of the Ministry of Punishment, to enter the palace immediately, and let Imperial Physician Zheng take people to the General's Mansion quickly." Zhao Lingyun said with a flick of his sleeve.

"Yes."

Qin Yan hugged Wen Yu tightly, kicked open the closed gate, and ran straight to his courtyard, Wen Yu's blood was still stained on his chest.

Qin Yan gently placed Wen Yu on the couch, and wiped away the blood stains around his mouth with trembling hands, only to see that his lips were pursed into a line, and the originally rosy lips gradually turned purple. Qin Yan didn't think much about it, and directly put his lips together, and bit his lips lightly, hoping to turn his lips red, but it didn't last long, and it turned back again.

Liu Feng and Ta Yun guarded outside the house, they couldn't bear to turn their heads away.

Liufeng was holding a sword, furious, and just a few steps away, he was stopped by Tayun, "What are you going to do?

" This way!" Liu Feng shouted, shaking off Ta Yun's hand.

Ta Yun once again stepped forward to block Liu Feng's way, frowned and said: "You are still so reckless."

Liu Feng stared at Ta Yun, then simply crouched on the ground and hugged his head, scratching his hair irritably, "But I see the master is so uncomfortable."

Ta Yun lowered his eyes, why not, he thought that everyone could finally leave the capital, Didn't expect this to happen.

Xu An walked over in hasty steps, followed by Imperial Physician Zheng.

Seeing this, Liu Feng immediately got up and followed.

"General, Imperial Physician Zheng is here." Xu An shouted at Qin Yan.

Hearing this, Qin Yan immediately turned his head, opened up the seat, and asked Imperial Physician Zheng to come forward, and said, "Please." Imperial Physician Zheng

nodded slightly, sat on the side of the couch, checked Wen Yu's symptoms, and then asked: "Is this young man eating? What?"

"After drinking a cup of tea, he became like this." Qin Yan replied.

"Is the tea still there?" Doctor Zheng asked.

Qin Yan was stunned. He was too anxious before and did not expect to bring the quilt for Wen Yu's tea.

"Here." Ta Yun took out the glazed cup from his cuff and handed it to Imperial Physician Zheng. Qin Yan was flustered, but fortunately he still remembered this.

Qin Yan gave Ta Yun an appreciative look.

Doctor Zheng took the cup, wiped the rim of the cup with a square handkerchief, put the remaining tea on the handkerchief, and then sniffed it carefully at the tip of his nose.

Seeing that Imperial Physician Zheng's expression was getting serious, Qin Yan only felt that his breathing became difficult, and he called out with difficulty: "Doctor Zheng?

" ', this poison is very strange, at the beginning it was very domineering, it can make people vomit blood and become unconscious on the spot, they won't die, they still have breath. But as the days go by, the breath will gradually weaken, and then they will die slowly."

"Is there a way to detoxify?" Qin Yan frowned.

Doctor Zheng stroked his beard, and sighed: "It is rumored that Queen Shanglin once had a miracle medicine that can cure everything in the world, but it is also a rumor after all, so it is unbelievable."

Qin Yan looked at Wenyu on the couch, his eyes could not be restrained . Feeling sad, "How long can it last?"

"Seven to forty-nine days." Doctor Zheng replied.

"I'll hurry up and find it." Qin Yan already had a plan in mind.

After sending Imperial Doctor Zheng away, Qin Yan wrote a letter and handed it to Ta Yun, saying: "Give it to Chi Yu, and let him deliver the letter to Yan Lan in the shortest possible time." "Yes!" Ta Yun took the

letter , turned and left.

Because all the people in the mansion were dismissed before, Xu An found a new group of servants.

A few servants came in carrying several buckets of boiling hot water. Qin Yan waved the crowd to retreat, picked up Wen Yu and walked towards the tub. Slowly untied Wenyu's clothes, slowly put him into warm water mixed with cold water, picked up the bath towel beside him and rubbed him gently.

"I think back when you entered the mansion, you still insisted on taking a bath with me. Later, after a year, you became shy again and clamored to wash by yourself. As a result, water was everywhere in the room. I was also called by Uncle Xu for this." I've been talking about it for a long time, saying that I don't know how to take care of you." Qin Yan rubbed his hands and said, his eyes were full of nostalgia, "Later, you go to the academy, every letter mentioned that I should go to Gusu to visit, Said that the scenery is beautiful. I know, you want me to visit you, and I want to go too, but I can only bear it because I am afraid of disturbing your study. I just look forward to it every day, thinking about whether you will Conflicts with classmates, will you take care of yourself, are you cold, are you hungry, and are afraid that you will have no money. In short, I have thought about eating, drinking, and messing around, but fortunately, I finally survived for five years." Speaking of this , Qin Yan's throat was choked, and he tried his best to smile, "Drunk on New Year's Eve, you said in my ear that you like me, I don't want to mention how happy I am, but I'm afraid, I'm afraid you're just talking drunk, so I can't think about it. Weak crown That day, you said the same thing, facing you who was sober, I didn't know how to face it, and I was worried that your liking was different from mine."

Qin Yan babbled a lot by himself, with tears in his eyes.

"Xiuzhu, you and I are destined to be supported forever." Qin Yan said affectionately.

In the palace, Zhao Lingyun threw the porcelain cup on the ground angrily when he heard Fang Zewu's investigation results, "Bastard!" "Your Majesty, calm down

." Fang Zewu hurriedly persuaded.

"Come on, bring Bai Yinyin to me!" Zhao Lingyun shouted.

Since Bai Yinyin was driven away by Qin Yan, she has stayed in the palace and never went back. Because she is Zhao Lingyun's cousin, everyone in the palace is polite to her.

When Bai Yinyin was escorted into the hall by two guards, she was still cursing: "You two bastards, dare to touch this girl, do you know how kind the emperor's cousin is to this girl?" "Oh? How good I am to

you ?" Zhao Lingyun asked.

Seeing Zhao Lingyun's gloomy face, Bai Yinyin immediately shut her mouth. When her calf hurt, she knelt down and let out a "boom".

Bai Yinyin cried out in pain. She wanted to speak, but she was so frightened by Zhao Lingyun's cold gaze that she swallowed it back.

"Bai Yinyin, who gave you the guts to poison my tea!" Zhao Lingyun angrily patted the armrest of the dragon chair, and the dragon's head trembled, showing his anger at the moment.

"I...not." Bai Yinyin swallowed in fright, this was the first time she had seen Zhao Lingyun like this.

Zhao Lingyun stepped down from the dragon chair, walked slowly in front of Bai Yinyin, grabbed her chin with one hand, and said, "How dare you lie in front of me?"

Bai Yinyin's eyes flashed slightly, and then she cried aggrievedly, "I really No, cousin, I really don't, you are my cousin, why don't you believe me? Even if you give me a hundred courage, I wouldn't dare."

Zhao Lingyun got impatient with her voice, and shouted: "Shut up!" Mouth!"

Bai Yinyin immediately stopped crying, the skill of retracting and letting go is really admirable.

"Fang Zewu, tell her what you found." Zhao Lingyun said.

"Yes." Fang Zewu nodded, and then stated Bai Yinyin's actions one by one.

"Today, Your Majesty went to the city gate to see General Qin off. The wine that had been prepared was mixed with poison, causing Mr. Wen to be poisoned and unconscious. I was ordered to investigate the matter, but found that the eunuch serving tea and the girl next to Miss Bai A maid approached, and according to the eunuch, the girl's maid handed him a blind date, and promised to spend the night with him after the matter was completed." "Ridiculous!" Before

Fang Zewu finished speaking, Bai Yinyin He interrupted, "Leaving aside the matter of prescribing the medicine, that Mr. Wen, I have no grievances or enmities with him, why do you want to kill him?"

Fang Zewu smiled slightly, "Miss, don't worry, wait until I finish. The girl can do whatever she wants in the palace because of her status as His Majesty's cousin, and she almost wants to stand shoulder to shoulder with the empress. There are countless court eunuchs and court ladies, even concubines. If you don't believe me, why don't you confront him in court?" After speaking, Fang Zewu moved his steps, exposing the little eunuch standing behind him to Bai Yinyin's eyes.

Bai Yinyin froze for a moment, then recovered her natural state, and argued: "How do I know this person? Could it be that my lord sees my little girl as a bully?" Zhao Lingyun never thought that the seemingly weak and weak

cousin could be so eloquent. . With a cold snort, he took a step forward and tore off the cloth stuffed in the little eunuch's mouth, and kicked to Bai Yinyin's side, "Tell me well !

"

Change the text left and right, and if you are in a good mood, you will update two chapters. ?(*??`)person(??`*)?