Chapter 49 The Secret

February 15th is the Flower Festival in Shanglin. The spring is warm and the flowers are blooming. Everyone goes to the suburbs to enjoy the flowers, drink wine and write poems.

"Wenyu, I have nothing to do today, how about I take you outside for a walk?" Yan Lan asked expectantly, and she no longer called Mr. Wen politely in the past few days.

Wen Yu was about to refuse, but Mei Wangyu rushed up and said excitedly, "Okay, okay, let's go!"

Yan Lan gave Mei Wangyu a white look, and said angrily, "I didn't say I would take you there.

" Huh?" Mei Wangyu was stunned for a moment, "No, I can't, I want to follow Wenyu." "

Tch." Yan Lan snorted coldly, "Aren't you thinking about how to escape again?"

Mei Wangyu felt guilty After a while, he stammered: "That's right, that's not it."

So, after the three of them finished their lunch, they took a lot of entourage and wandered slowly on the street.

Mei Wangyu looked around and looked to the left. He thought Shanglin was a remote place, quite deserted, but unexpectedly, it had such a lively side.

Qin Yan was sitting in the teahouse drinking tea with a lack of interest on his face. Chiyu only said that Wenyu was in the imperial city, but the exact location was unknown. He visited many families unannounced in the past few days, but there was no sign of him.

He sighed for a long time, glanced downstairs inadvertently, his breath stopped suddenly, his eyes were full of joy, it really paid off. That familiar side face and unique temperament, no matter what, he would not admit it wrong. It must be Wen Yu no doubt.

After paying the bill in a hurry, Qin Yan quickly ran downstairs. Qin Yan now looks like a young boy meeting his beloved girl, and the calmness and stability that he usually showed are all gone.

Wen Yu was still staying at the stall not far in front. Qin Yan strode forward and stopped three steps away from Wen Yu. His outstretched hand froze in the air. Seeing Wen Yu, what should he say? ?

So, the fearless general just stood there in a daze, retracted his hand embarrassingly, and stared at the blue figure in front of him bewilderedly.

Wen Yu looked at the various purses on the stall, and couldn't help but think of the one that was given to Qin Yan, probably already thrown away by him. Concentrating on distracting thoughts, I caught a glimpse of a concentric knot woven with red thread on the lower right, picked it up and put it in the palm of my hand to observe carefully, and there was a trace of softness in my eyes. Just when Yan Lan thought Wen Yu was going to buy it, she was ready to take out silver to pay, but Wen Yu put it down and said calmly, "Let's go." "Aren't you going to buy it?

" Yan Lan asked.

Wen Yu shook her head, "No, I don't need it."

Yan Lan froze for a moment, then smiled, "Then how about I buy it for you?"

Wen Yu gave Yan Lan a cold look.

Yan Lan immediately closed her mouth, urging Mei Wangyu, who was only focused on eating candied haws, and said: "Eat and eat, you will know, just like a pig, why don't you hurry up!

" Neng Gan stared at Yan Lan, turned his head and walked forward.

Qin Yan heard Wen Yu's words, and after Wen Yu left, he bought the sympathy knot he just took.

"This old man bought it back for his wife?" The vendor took the money and joked with a smile.

Qin Yan was stunned for a moment, then realized his current attire, smiled and said: "Yes."

The vendor stroked his beard, and said: "My wife made this up by herself, she said she hoped everyone would receive the same heart knot." couples will love each other for a lifetime and grow old together."

"Excuse me." Qin Yan put the sympathy knot into his sleeve and said to the vendor.

Because Mei Wang yelled that she was hungry, she had no choice but to choose a restaurant to rest.

Mei Wangyu ordered a large table of food and devoured it like a person who hasn't eaten for a long time.

"Anyway, you are also from a noble family, so can't you pay attention to etiquette?" Seeing that Mei Wangyu was holding a chicken leg in one hand and chopsticks in the other, with a piece of fat on it and feeding it to his mouth, Yan Lan really couldn't bear it anymore. With a look of disgust.

Mei Wangyu swallowed the food in his mouth, and replied: "I didn't have enough to eat or wear warm clothes before, so it's rare to eat such a good thing, but if I go back to the previous days in a few days, I can also relish it. " After finishing speaking, he lowered his head to pick up the rice again, and suddenly thought of Yan Lan's words just now, with a puzzled expression on his face, "How do you know that I am from a noble family?" He didn't tell Yan Lan his identity.

Avoiding Mei Wangyu's gaze, Yan Lan coughed lightly, "Eat your meal."

Mei Wangyu simply put down his chopsticks, stared straight at Yan Lan, and repeated the question just now, "Be honest!"

Wen Yu also He turned his head and looked at Yan Lan with a trace of inquiry in his eyes.

Yan Lan panicked, if they knew that she was Xie Lan, wouldn't she be eaten alive by that kid Mei Wangyu? Thinking of this, he took a deep breath, picked up a dumpling, and stuffed it into Mei Wangyu's mouth, "Hurry up and eat your food, so much nonsense!

" After stuffing four dumplings in a row, my cheeks hurt from swelling, and I chewed hard.

At this time, Xiao Er brought up a bowl of soup, and Mei Wangyu was beating his chest desperately, and when he didn't pay attention, he overturned the soup, which happened to be in Yan Lan's hands.

The hot soup made Yan Lan gasp, and quickly flicked up her sleeves, intending to take a look, but just halfway through, she saw Wenyu's deep eyes, her heart trembled, and she immediately pulled down the sleeves.

"Damn the little one." Xiao Er was so frightened that he knelt on the ground and kowtowed repeatedly. From Yan Lan's clothes, he could be concluded that he was not an ordinary nobleman.

Yan Lan's complexion changed a few times, and finally she waved helplessly and said, "Go down."

Xiao Er felt relieved, thanked her, and turned to leave.

Yan Lan looked at Wen Yu, only to see that his face was still calm, and she let go of her hanging heart. With a smile on his lips, he put a piece of pork ribs for Wen Yu, and said, "Eat it while it's hot."

Wen Yu lowered his eyes and said softly, "Don't the prince's hands hurt?"

"No...it won't hurt." Yan Lan said Pressing the burnt place with one hand, he smiled and shook his head.

"Such hot soup, is it really not painful?" Wen Yu asked again, with a hint of anger in her tone.

Mei Wangyu finally swallowed the dumpling in his mouth. He wanted to apologize to Yan Lan, but seeing the cold sweat on Yan Lan's forehead, he grabbed Yan Lan's hand and pushed the sleeve up. There is a large area of ​​pink, and there is this light brown scar similar to a centipede next to it.

Wen Yu's face darkened, and he said coldly: "In that case, go find a doctor." After speaking, he got up and left.

Yan Lan was startled, stretched out her hand to push Mei Wangyu away, and shouted at him: "I am the crown prince, with a noble status, how can a lowly person like you touch it easily!" Mei Wangyu was stunned by Yan Lan's

roar , eyes are red, getting along these days, he thinks that Yan Lan is a nice person and has no airs, he really thinks.

Mei Wangyu knelt on the ground, kowtowed to Yan Lan, and said respectfully: "The grassroots are reckless, they don't know the dignity, and they offended His Highness the Crown Prince, please forgive me."

"I..." Yan Lan was very annoyed. He was afraid that Wen Yu would find out his identity, so he lost his balance and took his anger on Mei Wangyu.

Wen Yugang walked to the door, heard Yan Lan's words, turned back again, helped Mei Wangyu up, and said to Yan Lan: "His Royal Highness, it is better to deal with the wound quickly. It is better to settle this offense in the future." "

Yan Lan was very embarrassed now, and wanted to explain to Mei Wangyu, but she couldn't open her mouth after all, so she had to leave.

Wen Yu just came back to her senses, shook her hand a few times without a trace, let go of Mei Wangyu, and said lightly: "Go back.

" People from the dyeing workshop." Mei Wangyu sneered, "I really am a dog who can't change my eating shit." "

Okay." Wen Yu interrupted, changing the subject, "You lead the way, I don't know the way back."

Mei Wangyu calmed down and said, "Unexpectedly, unexpectedly, you are blind. If you get lost like this, how can you remember the way back?" "Someone will look for you." Wen

Yu replied.

"I didn't expect Qin Yan to be so kind to you." Mei Wangyu said enviously, but his grandfather didn't look for him, and left directly. He always thought that his grandfather loved him very much. Thinking of this, Mei Wangyu's face was full of gloom.

Wen Yu looked up at the blue sky, and murmured: "This time, will you still look for it?" Qin Yan refused so simply that day.

Qin Yan returned to the inn, put his hands on the table, tapped regularly, and waited for the news of Liu Feng.

"Master, we found it!" Liu Feng walked in and said excitedly.

Qin Yan immediately got up and asked, "Where is it?"

"In the courtyard at the far end of Linglong Lane, the guards inside are heavily guarded, and everyone's skills are not low, so it's not easy to break in." Liu Feng replied.

Qin Yan frowned, and said, "I'll come and have a look." After speaking, he opened the door and walked out.

Liu Feng patted Ta Yun's shoulder, and asked puzzledly: "You said that since the master met the young master, why didn't you just take him away? You have to go around such a big circle?" "Didn't you hear the master said that there is Shanglin next to

him The prince of the country?" Ta Yun gave him a blank look.

Liu Feng knocked on the back of Ta Yun's head, and cursed: "You boy, you dare to blame me."

Ta Yun: "..."

There was no sound all around in the night, Qin Yan tapped his toes, turned over the wall, and slowly clung to it. Moving slowly, there was the sound of footsteps in front of him. Qin Yan's figure flickered, and he leaned against a tree trunk beside him, holding his breath and concentrating.

Mei Wangyu couldn't sleep because of something on his mind, so he could only wander around. He sat on a stone step when he was tired, resting his chin on his knees, looking at the moon in the sky, and said to himself: "I won't be here either." Twenty years old, but I have experienced so much, from rich clothes and fine food to family ruin, wandering on the streets, alas, I was murdered by that prince today. Xie Wenqian, if you hear it from above, you must avenge me. Xie Wenqian, you Is it cold over there? Is the money enough? When I go back to Daxuan, I'll burn you a pot of money." Speaking of this, Mei Wangyu's throat was bitter, "Xie Wenqian, I miss you." Behind the

tree Qin Yan was helpless for a while, this child, who didn't sleep at night, just muttered about this.

"Who, what are you muttering at my door? Are you letting people sleep?" There was a slightly old-fashioned voice in the room.

Mei Wangyu got up quickly in shock, and shouted inside: "I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep." "

You might as well keep quiet, I can't sleep at all with your voice," the man continued.

Mei Wangyu tactfully shut up quickly, and strode away.

At this time, the door was opened, and an old man came out wearing a coat, cursing and saying: "What little bastard is noisy in the middle of the night, and he will get up to buy vegetables at Mao tomorrow, and let no one get a good night's sleep! "After venting the anger in my heart, I closed the door again and went back to my room to sleep.

Qin Yan's eyes flickered slightly, and he found a way to get in. With a flash of his figure, he turned back the way he came.